How Many are Single? How Many are Looking?

by Robdar 85 Replies latest social relationships

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Ok Robyn,

Lets start a club. I nominate you for president...

Will

Visit Smiley Central!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Farkel you ass .

Women 20 years younger or more are just too stupid for me.
  • BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

Single and still looking here. I find myself vacilating on the looking part with teen boys still at home and sometimes think it would be best to wait and look after they are gone. I know how hard it is for me to put up with them, let alone another who is not a parent.

For those still looking.... I hope you all find the right person who can nurish your soul.

For those who have found that relationship, hang on to it! They are not easy to come by.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

just need hugs DAMNED ! ... (being single sound pretty good to me)

• Robdar
    Robdar

Well, lots of single people are checking in. So are some of the married people. I say the more the merrier.

Stinky, send some of those photos my way. I promise not to be scared

Fark, ya crazy bastard, when are you sending me that CD? It's only been 3 months since you promised.

Will, thank you for your nomination. I am centrally located in the US. It would be a good place for the home office for singles club. Are there any seconds to this nomination?

Beelzedub, we are practically neighbors. nudge, nudge.

Hugs to French baby face.

Robyn

• pamkw
    pamkw

Single, not actively looking, but would not be upset if I met someone. I get tired of doing things alone. But with my youngest son's problems having a relationship could be hard. Most men I know would not be able to handle some of the things my son does. Especially in the mornings before his meds kick in. (had a really bad morning today, this is only the third day of school. And he really woke up in the wrong universe this morning.) So I am not real hopeful, but would like to meet someone. Pam

• Francois
    Francois

Stinky naked? Oh be still my quivering heart. And as far as being at the beach is concerned, it's hard not to look when they're dressing now with two band-aids and a cork and that's a bathing suit. What?

Francois

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Thanks ROBYN I really needed that hug today ...

hug (back for you) and a

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

For those of you who are looking....I wish you success.....

Frannie B (of the single, not looking class)

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i'm single and looking, but can never find. i wouldn't mind popping over to france share some hugs with frenchbabyface though

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit