How Many are Single? How Many are Looking?

by Robdar 85 Replies latest social relationships

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

Hey Robyn, I wish you all the best in your search. Yep, I'm single and lookin'. Now I'm a firm believer in not being unevenly yoked so mens listen up: If you've never reached the dubs national pub average I'll be impressed, if you are D'fed, DA'd, inactive or never baptised - cool!, if you had a bad boy reputation in the borg lets get it on! All candidates interested in becoming my love slave can drop me a line at [email protected].

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    Women 20 years younger or more are just too stupid for

Oh Pooooo, someone doesn't appreciate young stupid girls.

I'm checking in myself. I'm 20, single and I don't look very often. Just on weekends.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Hey! I'll tell ya what, I can appreciate all night long!

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Visit Smiley Central!

Not looking very hard Visit Smiley Central!

Just for someone to play Visit Smiley Central! Visit Smiley Central! Visit Smiley Central! Visit Smiley Central!

and be out in Visit Smiley Central! Visit Smiley Central! Visit Smiley Central! Visit Smiley Central!Visit Smiley Central! Visit Smiley Central! and sharing .

OCW

• D8TA
    D8TA
    (((((D8TA)))))

Even if noone else loves ya, I do. :-)

Smooch!

~Aztec

See I spent my last post on ya....

"And it came to pass, that for the first time on JWD....a person made D8TA blush". followed by a: WOO HOO! Farkel typed:

Women my age are WAY too old for me, and women ten years younger are still WAY too old for me. Women 20 years younger or more are just too stupid for me.

Do you believe that the world one day can be a paradise? I have this book I want to share with you... See who B.S. starts? Well, here is some "facts" for you and you can develop your own "truth" should you be brave. Brazil. Rio de Janeiro. One Week. Remember, Twilite Zone: The Movie? Where Scatman Crothers goes to that "home" and the folks become young again? Brazil. Rio de Janeiro. One Week.

• Farkel
    Farkel

rob,

Haven't fogotten. I'm still finding how to re-route that CD through South America and then on to you.

These things take time. Trust me! I still have all the contact information.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit