How Many are Single? How Many are Looking?

by Robdar 85 Replies latest social relationships

• shamus
    shamus

Okay, Rodbar, you want to know what I'm looking for?

I am looking for someone who looks like Pamela Anderson who is kind, considerate, not sleazy, loves to make me dinner, is rich and has 10 maids at our becon call 24/7 to pamper us....

I want a woman that is perfect, in other words.

That ain't gonna happen, though. So, I'll just settle for someone nice.... looks are not that important...

• La Capra
    La Capra

I'm single, and definitely not looking, but wouldn't sneeze at a nice Jewish boy who happened to cross my very hectic path right now. Boyfriends take a lot of time, and easily feel rejected when the girlfriend has so little time for them. Shoshana

• Robdar
    Robdar

Your avatar reveals otherwise..

LOL JH, I was thinking the same thing. Just teasing ya, Bendrr.

I am looking for someone who looks like Pamela Anderson who is kind, considerate, not sleazy, loves to make me dinner, is rich and has 10 maids at our becon call 24/7 to pamper us....

LOL Shamus, I need to find a woman like that too! Oh, yeah, 24/7 maid service....

• Robdar
    Robdar

but wouldn't sneeze at a nice Jewish boy who happened to cross my very hectic path right now

Finally, another woman joins this thread.

La Capra, good luck and welcome to the forum.

Robyn

• rocketman
    rocketman

Is there such a thing as married and looking?

• rocketman
    rocketman

Just kidding of course. Really.

• rocketman
    rocketman
    Finally, another woman joins this thread.

Ain't it funny how guys always seem to jump on threads like this?

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

I'm single. I like guys who are pensive and playful. Not necessarily at the same time but, if they are, that's good too.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Thinking about pork chops and applesauce ***

Oops! Being pensive and playful at the same time! Damn! There go my brownie-points.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Hey Robyn,

: I find myself finally becoming accustomed to the fact that I am single again.

Just how long were you single before you discovered that you were single?

Oh, nevermind!

: Are you looking to find love? What are you looking for in a partner/mate?

Well, actually I was hitting on "JCannon" myself, but upon further investigation it seems that he and I like the same brand of high-heels and bras, and I'm a unique individualist. He CAN'T be Jesus Christ. He still believes some Watchtower Crap(tm) and anyone who believes Watchtower Crap(tm) cannot possibly be Jesus Christ.

After all, every sane persons knows that Jesus Christ believes and teaches Mormon Crap(tm).

Sigh.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit