LEAKED: WHQ Accounts: 2016-2020 Budget

by Fay Dehr 138 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

In Vid 3, he says thousands of properties will be sold and this in “income”...

So, in truth, they are selling properties to pay bills.

There’s no getting around that.

• Incognito
    Incognito

Portraying cutbacks as expansion ... does this mean when they claim there is lack of funds, there really is an excess of funds? For a religion that claims to be 'The Truth', many of their words seem designed to misrepresent or hide truth.

Who are these inside people that want this information leaked and who do they anticipate they are leaking it to? Could these videos be purposely 'leaked' in an attempt to contradict anyone doubting WTs claims that more ongoing donations are essential?

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Money is flying out the window hard and fast. This is undeniable. The GB would never choose to cut back and cut back and cut back.

If I were the big banks, and Watchtower had borrowed gobs of money, and even if they were making good o the debt structure, I would take into account the growing number of child molestation cases and lawsuits and I would begin to foreclose on the loans.

I would want to get our bank’s money out before the shite hits the fan big time. You do not want to be on the bottom of the creditor’s list.

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

Jehovah,s chariot is moving oh so fast that money is falling off.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Some of you are overthinking this. This is an internal presentation, nothing more.They have done these for decades. When i was brooklyn in the 90’s they did these things. This isnt some grand scheme to make this and then leak it and hope publishers see it and react.

They are a very poorly managed company. They are scrambling to put a happy face on cut backs. Nothing rnew here. Also, the date on this is 2016. This is two years old as it is.

• sparky1
    sparky1

God dammit , _Morpheus......STOP trying to be a voice of reason and moderation!

• Incognito
    Incognito

Morpheus, I agree with much of which you state. The OP claims 'insiders' want this info leaked, but to who and for what purpose? DoC offers one hypothesis.

Some here are quick to react and say these videos are proof of serious financial problems. I don't buy it.

• Fay Dehr
    Fay Dehr

For the record: the person who wants these leaked is not "mentally in" (PIMO) the cult - there are people with inside connections that want others to know the internal goings-on, hence the leaks. I have no reason to suspect a deliberate "false-flag" leak; but I agree with the comments that a lot of financial transactions are hidden - if we can get a leak of the "child protection" litigation payouts then we'd see the true picture. The investments and money we're interested in is moved between branches classed as "donations to overseas charities" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cups_and_balls

• never a jw
    never a jw

Morph

"They are scrambling to put a happy face on cut backs. Nothing new here..."

Nothing new if we compare it to last year or the previous recent years, but it certainly is the opposite trend of decades ago (say the 90,s or even early 2,000's).

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Nothing new? Sorry, the big news is that this info is coming out. I don’t care if it’s 2 years old, just the fact that we are seeing it is momentous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit