LEAKED: WHQ Accounts: 2016-2020 Budget

by Fay Dehr 138 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cofty
    cofty

It occurs to me that this video makes it impossible for the GB to pretend that they are not directly responsible for every decision made by every branch office around the globe.

The local branches have no control even over their operating budgets even though they represent countless 'independent' legal entities.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol slim, nobody has denied they MUST cut back. nobody has denied they were terrible at managing growth.

Its not collapse. They have lots of money coming in. They are still gowing (slowly) in membership. Thats not collapse

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Anybody else get 4:55 worth of video on video four even though it says it's 9:55 long? I've never seen something like that before. It goes that far and then it just spins, but the reality is that it's at the end of the video timeline even though there should be 5 minutes left.

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

To me this is huge. We are getting it straight from the horse's mouth they are in trouble financially. The cult members are not donating enough to keep up with expenses and it's not expected that they will from what I heard. Where are they going to get the needed money to finance everything? They are selling or were selling as of 2016 3,000 properties which I would say are mostly KHs. If the average price of each property is $500,000 that equals $1.5 billion which only goes so far for an organization of that size. From what the speaker stated they seem to really be counting on that money.

• cofty
    cofty

And yet there is a comment on one of the clips that states that contributions have never been higher.

Is that a lie of is the crisis simply that they are terrible at budgeting? If so they are admitting to carelessness with 'the Master's belongings'. Hardly a sign of being 'faithful or discreet'.

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

Corporate America.

• Incognito
    Incognito
    Anybody else get 4:55 worth of video on video four even though it says it's 9:55 long?

Dubstepped, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing that. I found each one except #1 to be shorter than what they are supposed to be.

• Are you serious
    Are you serious
    And yet there is a comment on one of the clips that states that contributions have never been higher.

They also said "jehovah is speeding up the work..." and "to keep up with the rapid expansion..." We all know this is not happening as it only increased by 1.4% this past year and each year the growth is decreasing more and more. They are spin meisters at not being truthful.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    If the average price of each property is $500,000

"Many of them smaller properties of limited value" as well as "global"

Very unlikely that the average price is anywhere near $500,000

• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    They are still gowing (slowly) in membership

I would bet that their growth in underdeveloped / developing countries costs them money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit