LEAKED: WHQ Accounts: 2016-2020 Budget

by Fay Dehr 138 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think contributions are seriously drying up but the Governing Body doesn't want anybody to know, because they fear once word gets out about how badly they have dropped even more will stop giving and start searching the internet to find out why.

I'm beginning to think many are just going to meeting and not giving because they know it is all bull shit but they don't want to get disfellowship and lose all their friend so they go to meeting put on an act but don't give any contribution to their slave masters. I bet the call for a pledge really back fired on them as did rounding/robbing the congregation bank accounts.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Brokeback WT - "I think contributions are seriously drying up but the Governing Body doesn't want anybody to know, because they fear once word gets out about how badly they have dropped even more will stop giving and start searching the internet to find out why..."

Feedback loop, huh?

Tat's what you get for essentially demonizing the only real thing that ensures continued donation revenue (education), I suppose. Jeezus, even the LDS had that much common sense.

Brokeback WT - "...I'm beginning to think many are just going to meeting and not giving because they know it is all bull shit but they don't want to get disfellowshipped and lose all their friend so they go to meeting put on an act but don't give any contribution to their slave masters."

Never underestimate the effectiveness of "voting with your wallet".

Ain't no resistance like passive resistance.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

What I really like about these videos is that there in 2016 or 15 and their selling 3000 properties off because of lack of funds. It’s not like this was back in 08 or 09 it more recent. This shows me that they really are hurting. The day by have the cash or the members they need to continue to contribute.

What they really have is less than 5 million adult members and most are in countries where they have very little money and their membership is falling probably faster then ever! Good times in my opinion!!

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

i think you are right brokeback about people who are just in because they dont want to be disfellowshiped and shunned but in the big picture its coming back to bite the watchtower on the bum with the shunning because if they can sell 3,000 propertys of now just think if lots more people left how many more kingdom halls they could sell off

• LV101
    LV101

I was thinking the same thing -- they've plans to unload 3,000 more properties. That's some planning! These halls must be lacking in members and monies in the collection boxes throughout the land. Other than Brooklyn sounds like they're real estate dept. is going to be busy.

Hope the attorneys representing all the child abuse cases (and other lawsuits) are on top of these property sales and obtain some type of protective/seizure court orders setting aside funds for WT victims' lawsuits/settlements.

Hope the cult snowballs into oblivion - I'm not holding my breath but hope springs eternal. Believe me, I gave up hope on such a delusion a decade ago but without a crystal ball we're certainly intrigued.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

I have hope for that though because of all the cuts the watchtower have been making these past six years or so though.

They have had cuts in so many areas of the watchtower so when they had the cuts in magazines 3 watchtowers and 3 awakes per year people could say "people arnt reading as much in print its more online" that might be true but doesnt explain why they sold the world headquaters in new york off and also the uk branch office in central london of and if you go on to the watchtowers own website it tells you that in 2012 they sold 20 branch offices from around the world off as well.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Marking

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm 65 and I feel hopeful that this mind control cult will go belly up before I die. They are hemorrhaging cash and asset big time.

I think they are at or approaching an organizational precipice, a nightmare stage, of an organization based on wishful thinking if you will, where everything starts to fall apart/collapse/turns to shit.

The money managers/CEOs/Governing Body are using a book about a bronze age Deity to guide them which is full a errors and delusions and offers no sound financial advice only trite saying about how not to displease a narcissistic worship craving Deity . So I expect what ever ideas they come up with to save this sinking ship will only be desperate grasping at straw with very little real benefits. A habit they can't seem to shake that goes hand in hand with their delusion of being some sort of Faithful and Discreet slave of an almighty Deity.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Everything Brokeback said.

And I definitely don't see them making sort of decisions that a robust, successful corporation makes.

Seems more like just reactionary shit thrown at the wall in the hopes that something sticks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit