LEAKED: WHQ Accounts: 2016-2020 Budget

by Fay Dehr 138 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Marking for viewing later. This looks interesting.

• Fay Dehr
    Fay Dehr

We're getting some serious financial meeting leaks - people on the inside want this info leaked

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Watching these idiots with their choreographed, poorly acted BS, reading from scripts while at the same time trying to sound genuine is ridiculous.

You can see the puppet strings. But when you watch the GB, they look equally puppet. The only question in my mind, “Who is the puppeteer?”

It is quite likely that the puppet master is THE BANKS.

It is possible that the Watchtower borganization gorged on cheap credit during the early pre-Armageddon years, and now in the late pre-Armageddon to early post-Armageddon period, the banks want their money back.

Just like Ford Motor who borrowed money against every single asset they had, including the “Blue Oval”, Watchtower likely borrowed heavily against all their assets in the mistaken belief that they would never have to pay off these debts.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Fay: We're getting some serious financial meeting leaks - people on the inside want this info leaked

Yeah...just think about that for a minute

Lastman: Watching these idiots with their choreographed, poorly acted BS, reading from scripts while at the same time trying to sound genuine is ridiculous.
    You can see the puppet strings. But when you watch the GB, they look equally puppet. The only question in my mind, “Who is the puppeteer?”

Totally. Moving lips, lying lips

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The guy seated to the right looks like he doesn’t even want to read the material. He is over the top demonstrating that these words are scripted, they are not his. No wonder when he’s being asked to portray cutbacks as expansion. It’s embarrassing.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    A ploy to extract more donations.

They staged internal discussions of financial crisis, and leaked them so that a few JWs who wonder onto apostate websites might view them and increase their contribitions? Wow that’s some extreme collapse denial rationalisation going on there! (Approaching Morph level of delusion) No amount of evidence will convince some people that WT is in financial difficulty.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

We're getting some serious financial meeting leaks - people on the inside want this info leaked. ~ Fay Dehr

I'm agreeing with Fay and others who think this is an intentional "leak". If this is Top Secret, "insider" info that is only supposed to be for the Branch Heavies, they don't need a multi-part video series to convey what they intend to do. There are plenty of people at NY Bethel who would love to jump on a plane and deliver the bad news and have an extended international vacation. (Those trips don't cost them a dime FFMiles they yield from traveling speaks to Cir Assms pay for it along with those locally who have the "privilege" to host the big shot from Bethel.)

I strongly believe WT is putting on a Dog & Pony Show from top to bottom to make it APPEAR that they are broke! In reality, they have stockpiled BILLION$ from the sales of Brooklyn properties, branches, "stealing" all Congregation funds, and now their perpetual donation in lieu of loan repayments. WT Cash Flow is a one-way stream -- it's always running INTO the WT coffers, not the other way around. (Child abuse settlements are the exception.)

When they lawyers come knocking, they want all these "hard times" videos/information in the public arena so they can be used to "prove" their financial collapse. I suspect they will subpoena SLIM as a witness in their behalf.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

I don't think it is a ploy to extract more donations.

It is a ploy to appear like they are broke to avoid paying redress. They don't want to be held accountable for child abuse victims (or for all the deaths and suffering that their blood doctrine has and is causing)

I agree with DesirousOfChange

Dog and pony show

Smoke and mirrors

Their lips are moving

• Listener
    Listener
    Slidin Fast - Did I understand correctly that they require a budget cut of 25% over 5 years? That is a monster cut back, in the commercial world a 2% loss in profits create a stock market run, 25% is an existential threat.

That's what it sounds like- they require a budget cut of 25% over the 5 yrs so that by the fifth year they are at the point of reducing spending by 25% for that year and going forward. It appears that they are expecting that they (the Branch's) will be spending 25% less by the fifth year than they are now.

For the 2016 year they asked that they spend 10% less for that year than previously so each year following will require more cuts in order to achieve the goal of 25% by the fifth year.

It's odd because we have seen financials for the Canadian, British and Australian Branch's. They aren't making losses but are sending a lot to HQ. Either HQ is badly in debt or they want to stockpile (siphon off) more money by having the Branch's spend less and sending more to HQ.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Forensic examination of the financial discussion that begins with video #2.

+ General Revenue

- Operating Expenses

[ - Payments on Bank Debts ]

= Operating Surplus or Deficit.

[ + Begging on JWTV ]

= Still a deficit

I want to highlight that during Vid 2 he said ‘Kingdom halls in must equal Kingdom Halls out’.... at the same time, he said that “properties are from time to time sold and this money goes into the WWW kitty.

You cannot have it both ways. If property is sold, ie KHs, and this money has to go to building or reno of other halls, then it cannot also go to the WWW kitty.

Can you say lie?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit