does honesty need to be harsh?

by Ravyn 210 Replies latest members adult

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Refiners Fire & Teejay,

I write this post to both of you to save myself time and also due to the fact that you both seem to be cerebrally co-joined in this issue, at least in a Pantomime horse sort of way.

I am sorry that you both seem to be consistently unable to deal with the subtleties and nuances required of a critical thinker in dealing with difficult issues and wish to see all your questions answered in rigid, black and white contrasts. It may surprise you to know that this can seldom be done with issues such as have been developed here. Alan has tried to show you this, as I have I, but we have failed. Further discussion as demanded of me by RF will not be forthcoming until I am at least convinced that you are reading posts with some sort of understanding, after all I cannot be held accountable for a persons intellectual density and I will not teach you any longer without financial compensation - no free lessons here boys!

One thing is certain, after spending ten disgusted minutes reading a sample of both your posts on another Board last evening, I have no compunction in pronouncing you both the most astonishing hypocrites it has been misfortune to come across in my couple of years reading XJW boards. How you both have the audacity to even submit one post to this thread is beyond my comprehension. Shame on you both. Your naked hatred of AlanF has blinded you to your own gross failings.

So as your Professor, I am going to have to fail you, at least on this thread, for the following reasons : staggering hypocrisy in your arguments, a blatant and blinding prejudice against a fellow poster that confounds your own arguments, but most importantly for lacking the ability to read.

That’s it! Now back to your desks you naughty little boys and next time, let us see a little more effort. - HS

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    The moxie is all mine mine mine .......

No Prisca she is mine three years old and a Cairn Terrier and boy does her moniker fit LOL

• teejay
    teejay
    teejay, please don't take my comment as being a judgment of you. -- onacruse

Craig,

You have a pm.

• teejay
    teejay

hillary,

I would have answered your rambling, off-topic harangue privately where it not for the fact that you made some erroneous, nearly slanderous comments about me. I will not waste my time picking apart the many juvenile comments that you no doubt hoped I would find insulting; nor those that perhaps were meant to amuse. (You do tend to amuse, you know.) Instead I will focus on the more serious of your statements.

Your naked hatred of AlanF has blinded you to your own gross failings. hillary_step

It is because of this slanderous statement that I felt forced to respond to you here.

Let's make this clear for your and everyone's benefit: If you believe that I "hate" (or even mildly dislike) AlanF, you are either dishonest or a fool. Period.

It's true: Alan and I disagree on many things. But one thing I truly believe about Alan – based both on what I've seen and what I've heard from every person that knows him personally – is that Alan is an honorable man. He believes what he says and says what he believes. He is clear and straightforward in his comments whenever he speaks, and men (people) who have that increasingly uncommon skill will ALWAYS have a place in my heart.

He and I do not agree with the methods he thinks are sometimes necessary to arrive at the truth of a matter. Beyond any doubt, Alan is one of the most mentally gifted people I have ever run across and if he would put his mind to it, I believe that he could be as effective at arriving at truth without taking on the appearance of a schoolyard bully. Still, I'm convinced that Alan is convinced that he is doing what he feels is the right thing to do, with truth as the ultimate goal. These reasons alone compel me to have a very deep and heartfelt respect and admiration of the man whether he feels the same about me or not. For anyone to infer of me what you did above is quite shameful, hillary, and from a Forum Administrator at that! Common decency demands that you apologize for your remark – both to Alan and to me. Seeing this glimpse into your pathetic mindset, I will not hold my breath waiting for one.

• AlanF
    AlanF

I realized when driving to work this morning that there is a little group of Attack Mice on this forum, all of whom have posted, some copiously, on this thread.

So let's have a contest to identify them. Whoever gets them all correct will receive a bag of jelly beans from me.

Who is:

Attack Mouse Leader

Attack Mouse Oracle

Attack Mouse Groupie

Attack Mouse Mascot

I can't think of any others, since the above are mostly characterized by an unusual combination of traits not seen on any other posters here:

Overriding hypocrisy

Willingness to lie to achieve ends

Inability to look inwardly

General difficulty with intellectually challenging issues

Jealousy

Ineluctable braindeadness

I'm sure that other endearing characteristics can be added to the list.

AlanF

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

TJ,

As far as I am concerned your disgusting display of duplicitous hypocrisy should shame you into silence, but as you seem never to understand any issues but those posed in comic books, it is hardly likely that this one will dent your undeveloped thinking. You should feel shame every time you post on this thread given that both yourself and RF are the most prolific violators of a code that you have continued to espouse. Your lack of ethics will go down in legend on this Board.

As to my status as moderator, I now publicly renounce it and wish to be removed from this duty.

I will not, under any circumstances including my own deactivation from this site, retract my statements regarding both your own and Refiners Fires long-term, obvious and unimaginative agenda against AlanF. You have both made yourselves look like vile inhabitants of a black heart in trying to make this Board believe that you were both opposed to the use harsh words in your on-line life. Liars both of you. My respect for you both stands at an all time low, and I suspect that many others viewing this thread feel exactly the same way. I hope that one day your children TJ and your family Refiners Fire read the words you have uttered against others on these Boards.

You are quite correct in describing AlanF as an honorable person, and so am I. You would do well to learn the way of honor that we espouse and display some self-honesty every now and again instead of pretending you have any remote understanding of this quality at present, because plainly you do not.

I do not expect you to understand the point of my 'rambling' posts until you grow a brain. Ample opportunity has been given to you to do this by many posters on this and other forums, but it seems that you remain content to live with your quite limited thinking processes. So be it.

Goodbye - HS

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Alan I know you did not list this as an option, but I would like to nominate myself for the Attack Mouse Jester.

xjw_b12 of the "trying to lighten the mood class"

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

I don't know HS whether your little dramatic tizzy fit is more childish than Alans litte mouse list???? You both are acting far outside your crafted persona's.

Danny

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Sorry Danny,

I hate hypocrites of the brazen variety. Always have, always will. No drama involved, just drawing my line in the sand. I had no idea what TJ and RF had been up to on other forums until last night when somebody mailed me a couple of links.That they should have wasted my valuable time the past two days when all they were doing was pretending to espouse and believe things which they did not live up to, and repeatedly so, has made me see red. No drama, plain indignation.

They repeatedly called AlanF out for his use of 'harsh' comments, pretending that they were opposed to it, when all the while they were using the kind of vile speech on other forms that AlanF has never even close to using. What do you call that Danny?

That they have wasted so much of time in a stupid little game has made me angry with myself it is true, but no drama on my part. I do not get dramatic, but I do get angry with ignorance and hypocrisy.

Best regards - HS

• Simon
    Simon

The forum is NOT here for these petty squabbles and hurling insults. If you want to do this then do it on your own time at your own expense and out of view of the rest of us who have better things to do with our time than read this nonsense.

This topic is now locked. I suggest that you don't attempt to carry it on elsewhere or try to make an issue out of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit