What Is Your Favorite Jewelry???

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I'm not able to show you something (every picture is done by my daughter, but she is in Slovenie on holiday) , but my favorite jewelry (wearing every day and night) are 2 rings with each saphyr-ruby-diamonds, 1 with enamel (flower-form) and 1 (big) with tourmaline.

a necklage with a golden skittle (won by my grandfather in 1925 beeing the champion that time)

Jade-onyx-diamond earhangers and a black watch. (and the only time I lay that off is when I am going to swim - don't think it is water resistant.)

There were times I'd feeled like a X-mass tree.
    In the past I used to change my jewelry each day, today I 've given more then half to my daughter and am to lazy to change anything (except sometimes 1 ring and my earrings)

I've been a collector all my live and don't want anything news now - have to much already.
    But I still like to admire beautifull jewelry on others.
    Country_Woman

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I have lots of lovely pieces of jewelry but I think my favorite are the ones that were gifts. A pair of rainbow moonstone sterling silver earrings and a sterling silver necklace with a pendant of the Nile Goddess. Beautiful pieces that mean a great deal to me.

• caligirl
    caligirl

My engagement ring from my wonderful husband is hands down my favorite piece of jewelry.

I can't wait for this baby to be born so I can wear it again. Damn that water retention! If I wear it right now, my finger puffs up like a sausage!

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    It seems you ladies are all good Christian women. No excessive jewelry, just like the Bible says.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Minimus....I wear jewelry and lots of it! Just 'cuz it looks soooo purdy!!! I wear eight rings at a time. Five on one hand (three together, 'cuz they are my mom's wedding set), and two on the other hand. Only gold, you know, 'cuz it looks so good on meeee! I wear earrings, too, and I have three holes in each ear. I also wear a chain around my neck with the letter "E", unless I'm going dancing. Then I might wear another piece...glittery-like to catch the night lights. And I wear bracelets to go dancing. Sometimes I wear rhinestone ones from my mom, and sometimes I wear two gold bracelets together. I would wear gold anklets as well, but the style of my dance shoe is a criss-cross strap that goes right up my ankle, so the anklets would get in the way. Did I miss anything??? After all, I am a sexy Libra! ESTEE

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Ooops...did I forget to tell you that I also wear body glitter????....gold????

ESTEE

• Francois
    Francois

I like my two rings. One is an oval cut emerald in a gold setting. The other is an oval cut black fire opal set in silver which I only wear on very special occasions.

• basics-for-me
    basics-for-me

My favourite pieces of jewellery are embedded in my nipples and more recently my inner labia.

You can't beat an intimate piercing!

Bay64me.

• Maverick
    Maverick

I love watches and own a bunch of them. On ladies I love earrings, they are like fishing lures to me. Start on the earring and work my way down! Maverick

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thunder has bought me some very unique pieces. My wedding band is gold about 1/2 a carat, the engagement ring is set with Rubies and diamonds. I get loads of compliments now I kinds lean towards silver and platinum. I have rings of all kinds of semi-precious to precious stones. I love them all I have a beautiful Alexandrite we bought and I picked the seetting it changes from blue/green to a purple.

I have tons of earrings and my favorite necklace is a silver box chain with a Silver butterfly the wings with a nude women doen in bronze. It is tastful but beautiful.

He spoils me

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

My gold charm bracelet given to me by ME

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit