What Is Your Favorite Jewelry???

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

If you could enjoy a jewelry present of any sort, what would you want???

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I've already got it.... the ring from the one that loves me.

Spice of the I don't really wear jewlery unless its really special class

• KGB
    KGB

None, I can't even stand a ring on my finger it irritates me to no end.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I LOVE jewelry...but I collect it more than wear it.

I usually wear my wedding ring.

Sometimes earrings or a necklace...

Lisa

• rocketman
    rocketman

I don't wear any, even a watch. My wedding band would be my first choice, but I take it off to wash my hands and end up leaving it in bathrooms, and after nearly losing it on several occasions, I decided that putting it in a safe place would be better. My wedding band has a chain-link design on it.....how appropriate a symbol for marriage!

rocketman of the don't worry, girls aren't hitting on me anyway class

• Swan
    Swan

Earrings. Definitely earrings.

I have always been fascinated with earrings ever since I was a child, staring at my grandmother's collection on her earring trees.

Tammy

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

My favorite? I positively LOVE my engagement band! It's a platinum setting with a radiant cut diamond. Gorgeous! But a pair of little mini versions would look cute on my ears.

• mouthy
    mouthy

It WAS a lovely 5 ruby ring with 8 diamonds--- A Ex JW that escaped Ravensbrook ( Concentration camp) She belonged to our group --She left it to me when she died. On conditions it was always to be with an EX JW... Well I did have it estimated -$2 thousand 5 hundred $...I have such ugly hands with my RA - lots of folks would remark on its beauty-- But I dont like folks recognising my crooked fingers --I decided to give it to a wonderful EX JW who helped me with the group so much.. I still see it on her hand >>>Yes it is so lovely especially on her lovely hands.

• sandy
    sandy

I like simple but elegant jewelry.

When I get married I want a simple gold band or a white gold band maybe a few diamonds.

Hey Minimus, are you planning to buy us jewelry?

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Hey Minimus, are you planning to buy us jewelry?

You can always PM our hubbys with this thread if you like!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit