What Is Your Favorite Jewelry???

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• MrsQ
    MrsQ

I love jewlery. I have some lovely sets from my mother-in-law...they are 22 karat gold with lots of pretty stones. But those are only for special occasions--they are too ornate for everyday wear.

My favorite jewlery is my wedding ring (of course), and my diamond stud earrings. I just bought them for myself...they are so sparkly!

I want a set of pearls, and for one of our big anniversaries, I would love a three-stone diamond ring--at least 2 carats.

• minimus
    minimus

Basics-for-me....."Intimate" jewelry............3 stone diamond rings seem to be the hottest thing right now......I used to wear a diamond tie tac but I hate putting holes thru my silk ties.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

pssst....ladies!!! Minimus wears sssssilk ties...!

ESTEE

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    pssst....ladies!!! Minimus wears sssssilk ties

Hmmm the better to hang him with my dearjst joking lil dot. Min if you hit the same hole each time why would it matter????

My engagment ring is a three stone ring but I opted for the rubies vs two more diamonds rubies and diamonds are concered some of the most precious stones and since my marriage is most precious to me I wanted a representation of that.

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

My emerald cut diamond engagement ring, and earings with amythyst and diamonds, the latest gift from my hubby.

I love rose gold, and have a locket and a couple of bracelets in it.

Louise

• minimus
    minimus

Shelia, if you keep putting it into the hole, the hole will get bigger. Yup, I said that......My understanding is that diamonds are more valuable than rubies but there really isn't anything like a beautiful ring!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

-the hole will get bigger-
    but it is covered, so why should you not?

• minimus
    minimus

Because I would not ALWAYS want to wear such a dressy piece. And if I didn't wear the accessory it would have a large hole through it.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Mmmmmm....I love silk..<sigh>...can't keep my hands off it!

ESTEE

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

My wedding ring. A simple gold band given freely with the promise of forever from the most wonderful woman in the world!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit