Do You Think The Obama Administration Should Be Investigated For How They Treated The Trump Accusations?

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@min: Don’t worry. As soon as the House subpoenas Mueller, and he testifies in front of Congress, things will change. Maxine Waters will submit this Wiki article so that it will become part of the official record. Then Schiff will get his new investigation, and then Trump is doomed.

• stillin
    stillin

Don't put words in my mouth, Min. I am NOT saying that Trump worked with Putin to get elected. I'm saying that Russia wanted him in. Mueller doesn't see "collusion" after Almost two years of scrutinizing, so that's that.

Now, why did Russia want Trump to be elected?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Maybe we should just call it behind the door hand shakes.

Being that Trump lies so much he comes off not being credible for just about anything he says.

He could be a leader of a religious publishing house like the WTS.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@Fink: At this point, other than a constant attempt to sell dietary supplements, what separates you from Alex Jones?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Because I'm smarter than anyone else

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

@stillin I'm not saying one way or the other, but if Russia wanted Trump in, it would because they didn't want Hillary in. Hillary is nothing but BAD NEWS, there are quite a few folks in Arkansas (where she originally came from) that absolutely detest that witch, myself included.

• Simon
    Simon

Finkelstein: posting quotes from WikiPedia, the bathroom wall of websites that anyone can write on, is hardly convincing. Only a complete idiot would believe something they read on ... oh

As I said, posting material that contradicts known facts and just promotes nonsense will be removed.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Oh well clarity will come eventually, there are more investigations going on right at the moment.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Clarity... the type you get on ayahuasca?

• JeffT
    JeffT

Finklestein, are you saying we're in a time of overlapping investigations?

/runs for cover/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit