Do You Think The Obama Administration Should Be Investigated For How They Treated The Trump Accusations?

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Don't worry minimus you don't need the Dems to delegitimize Trump. He doing good job on his own. So is all his best people he picked. You make it all to easy when you support this quy. Sleep well and take care. Still Totally ADD

• Simon
    Simon
    Who doesn't want $1000/mo. tax free?

Yeah, but that would only then be worth 0.99c of current money.

There's this thing called economics ...

• minimus
    minimus

Add , you have an opinion on his legitimacy. But you can’t say his legitimacy is dependent upon the Russian BS.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    you and others were convinced that Trump conspired with the Russians to gain the presidency

when did I post here that I, myself, was convinced that he conspired with Russia? Seriously, when did I say that, I admit I can't stand him, but when did I post that Min, don't lump me in with the others here who said that, I would not doubt it, but i never said that. if I did PROVE IT

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Looks like it is already starting. Buckle up.

• Simon
    Simon
    when did I post here that I, myself, was convinced that he conspired with Russia? Seriously, when did I say that, I admit I can't stand him, but when did I post that

I fear you doth protest too much ...

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4592995924967424/jws-outlawed-russia?page=3#/6485380963500032

I'm sure I could find others, so give it up - you were a Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theorist that was fooled by the media. An Anti-Trumper because the Clinton media told you to be.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Since Trump is Putin's girlfriend, any chance that will ever happen in U.S. ??
    That's my comment I found in the above attachment. I still believe he jumps everytime Putin says something. I still believe Trump runs to the phone like a five year old when Putin gets in touch with him, what does that have to do me with me being thoroughly convinced that the Russians are indeed the reason he won as Min says I am? I wouldn't be surprised, but I'm not thoroughly convinced either
  • jp1692
    jp1692

If Trump isn’t Putin’s little bitch, why does he act like it—again and again and again?

Don’t bother with personal attacks because I really don’t care what you think of me; just answer the question.

I will only respond to serious attempts at dialogue which address the obvious issue that the current US Administration is completely corrupt and compromised. Any and all other comments will be ignored.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

As the information shows Trump surrounded himself with unscrupulous crooks and shysters and their activity was prodded along by him.

As the Mueller report states this does not totally exonerate the man.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Exactly jp, Finkelstein I quoted the same sentence, don't schedule the big celebration yet, he hasn't been 100 per cent cleared yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit