Do You Think The Obama Administration Should Be Investigated For How They Treated The Trump Accusations?

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

If Trump isn’t Putin’s little bitch, why does he act like it - but does he really act like that?

Trump wants to get on with Putin, but does he act in a subservient manner towards him?

Anyone remember the time when Trump ordered the bombing of Russian/Assad targets in response to Russian-backed Assad using chemical weapons on Syrian civilians? Anyone remember that?

• Thomasdam
    Thomasdam

I support Trump and will vote for him in the 2020 elections if he runs. But this BS needs to end. It was BS on how they left gave Skankles a pass and she should have been investigated. But its time to move on build the wall and fix the country from the damage Berry Obama Husein caused.

• Simon
    Simon

OK, this is now going to become like the "Trayvon is innocent" BS or "hands up don't shoot".

Someone painted a false narrative. It's been investigated. You were lied to.

You don't get to repeat the lies as though it's fact.

Any posts that Trump colluded with Russia or anything to that effect will be removed. It's over.

Trump won the 2016 election fair and square. Hilary lost it and it's the best thing to happen to the US in 50 years.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Any posts that Trump colluded with Russia or anything to that effect will be removed. It's over.

Please don't do that Simon. I don't have a dog in this fight, it's not my thing, but deleting posts en masse permanently skews any narrative the site has developed. If folks have posted allegations that now make them look foolish then so be it. Hoist them on their own petards, but please don't rip offending pages out of the book.

Respectfully

Nic

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

What about the Trump presidency being investigated?

• I believe in overlapping
  • LV101
    LV101

YES! Corruption at its finest -- exceedingly corrupt!

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping
    minimus

I hope that the Trump Administration looks Into Obama , Clinton and all the other players for trying to usurp the legitimacy of the Trump presidency.

Some reports are saying that there is an investigation starting to formulate right now, to reveal who started the conspiracy talk that Trump was in collusion with the Russians. And no matter who it was; Clinton, Obama, or whoever, they will be held accountable for dividing the nation.

Here is a brief quote from this article. The rest of the article is at the bottom.

and now, Giuliani said, the pendulum could swing in the direction of probing the president's adversaries who applied pressure inside the Justice Department.

'Just pay attention,' Giuliani said. 'I think we are in a era of a real Justice Department, where just because you have a "D" after your name –Democrat, you know – or "Clinton" or something like that, you still can be held to account.

He also said of a long list of Democrats who have insisted the president and his 2016 campaign colluded with the Kremlin:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6847259/After-Mueller-shoots-Russia-collusion-allegation-Rudy-Giuliani-wants-know-up.html

• minimus
    minimus

Since the Mueller investigation didn’t turn out the way they predicted, they will continue investigations for as long as they can waste time and money. They act like kooks!

• LV101
    LV101

The tax-paying minions have no way of stopping the fleecing of the political machinations by the "kooks."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit