Do You Think The Obama Administration Should Be Investigated For How They Treated The Trump Accusations?

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I hope the trouble makers get what’s coming to them.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Certainly, and the sooner the better.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Who doesn't want $1000/mo. tax free?

Perhaps those who working hard and are paying taxes so that the "tax free" money can be given away? Remember, government has no money other than what they first must take from the citizen.

• Room 215
    Room 215

What's happened is that Barr punted after examining Mueller's report.. he stopped short of exonerating him.. Trump's still gotta run the gauntlet of the SDNY,, a far sterner test for the old reprobate. What happened over the past weekend was the end of the beginning.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander....

I think all members of Congress (NO PARTY EXCEPTIONS - Republicans too), the previous admin, Clintons, etc should all get an open ended, anal probing (metaphorically of course!), investigation - just like Trump. Let’s see how they handle it.

Meh, of course this wouldn’t be good thing with respect to law. But this is exactly why this investigation has been so toxic... it set a precedent of an investigation without and statute backing it.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Ohhh crap, another website black hole to follow.

I decided to follow the first link, for shirts and giggles. Aaaanndd.... it’s the exact fake news that has been officially debunked now.

So.... can you list a crime. List it.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Lol .. the second link. Lol... list a bunch of NON crimes. Again. List a crime.

Even the NON crime claims are false.

ATROCITY KEY

Sexual Misconduct & Harassment

White Supremacy

Public Statements / Tweets

Collusion with Russia & Obstruction of Justice

Trump Staff /Administration

Trump Family Business Dealings

Policy

Environment

"Atrocity key" ... lol

• I quit!
    I quit!

I think Trump should get on with his "everyone's going to have healthcare and it's going to be so cheap" promise and stop wasting his time being so vindictive, petty and small but we all know that will never happen.

• oppostate
    oppostate

If there weren't any crimes his cronies wouldn't now be indicted, tried and sentenced to jail.

The courts have spoken.

Beyond that the Tumpolini administration should be held in contempt for the many falsehoods it has spewed in the last two years and change.

• minimus
    minimus

The losers still refuse to accept reality. You embarrass yourselves. After two years , you still push debunked fake news.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit