Do You Think The Obama Administration Should Be Investigated For How They Treated The Trump Accusations?

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I hope that the Trump Administration looks Into Obama , Clinton and all the other players for trying to usurp the legitimacy of the Trump presidency.

• Simon
    Simon

They absolutely should!

Can anyone claim that this baseless campaign has done untold damage and it was a clear case of a sitting president using the machinery of government agencies to keep his party in power and anoint a successor. This was just another example of Obama politicizing government institutions and using them as a weapon (the IRS targeting of conservative businesses being another case).

For all the noise and the lies we hear about Trump, it was Obama who was acting like a tin-pot dictator, refusing to accept the outcome of an election and just leave with an orderly transfer of power.

Him and Clinton should not be able to walk away without any repercussions for what they did. They tried to steal an election.

• minimus
    minimus

It explains why Obama was so cocky when he said no way would Trump be President! And the insurance policy was that if he ever did become President it would be short lived

• Simon
    Simon

Obama reading out tweets and they declaring that Trump would never be President was the most arrogant twattish thing I've seen in a long time.

And just like his statement that "those jobs are not coming back", he was dead wrong.

What a pathetic asshole that guy was. The country got far worse on his watch. He inflamed race issues. The economy was never more than lukewarm and jobs and wages just stagnated. A wasted decade, the Obama years.

He accomplished a big fat zero other than getting an out-of-place crap portrait of himself put in the gallery, and a library that won't have any books or records available.

Remember "Hope"? People never had a chance.

• minimus
    minimus

And it’s sad. I honestly hoped O would try to be a healer. Instead he proved to divisive.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    trying to usurp the legitimacy of the Trump presidency.

Everyone who either quit or was fired during Trump Administration = Reince Priebus – July 2017 Sean Spicer – July 2017 Walter Shaub – July 2017 Michael Dubke – May 2017 James Comey – May 2017 Katie Walsh – March 2017 Michael Flynn – February 2017. Sally Yates – January 2017

Yup, sounds like a strong, sturdy, forthright Presidential administration to me too !

• minimus
    minimus

Shirley, I’m talking about the legitimacy of the Trump presidency. Whether someine is fired or leaves the Administration has nothing to do with the legitimacy of a presidency. I feel like everything has to be explained to you. You really don’t understand these things???

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Whether someine is fired or leaves the Administration has nothing to do with the legitimacy of a presidency

well that's a certainly laughable statement

Ya know min, let me think this out just a bit more, your argument is that the Drumpf administration is totally legit, yet so many people have quit or been fired. I'm just recalling the sound bite of Drumpf saying when he first took office he always hires the best or words to that effect, I'm sure you recall that too. Then I have to think how many of "the best" or no longer on the payroll, yup, sounds like a strong, sturdy administration to me ! (I"m in agreement with you, so nothing to argue about, right)?

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

Stop the partisan bickering, elect Andrew Yang in 2020 and get your $1000/mo. Citizen's Dividend. Who doesn't want $1000/mo. tax free?

• minimus
    minimus

Shirley, dens were trying To delegitimize the Trump presidency. Hiring and firing has nothing to do with the legitimacy of a presidency. To think otherwise is stupid. A President can hire and fire. They serve at the will of the President. The fact is , you and others were convinced that Trump conspired with the Russians to gain the presidency. Mueller says there is no proof of such an assertion. For two years you expected Mueller to throw the book at Trump. For two years you have been as usual, wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit