Leaked 2018 Elders Training Video RE: Elders Reviewing Pionieers

by pale.emperor 83 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Sourgrapes: I wonder why they had two elders admit that they did not read the lengthy letter from mother?

To emphasize the "imperfect men" mantra

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

LoL ...... I was at bethel with the guy in the middle. Nice guy, very chilled, I often wondered whether he left or stayed.....very sad to see him churning out such heartless comments.

It’s stuff like this that makes me glad I never became an elder, I’d never be able to live with myself now had I been involved in anything so judgmental and tacky as this.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    It's all about the numbers and no genuine love at all. "Since her operation, she barely manages 50 hours" WTF?!!!! GO HOME AND REST SISTER!!

Are they serious? Really?

Does anyone know what the reason is for counting time? It's not like they're paying you, if they were they were they probably wouldn't care if you didn't get any time in, but what's the point, just because you go out doesn't mean you place any literature, what the real purpose?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Average hours of those elders?

How do these guys sleep at night, shameful.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Since I've left over ten years ago, I've been Pioneering,... Last year I put in over 900 hours of overtime. Last week I purchase a new Chevrolet Silverado. I like to purchase a new truck every two years. You know, for Pioneering. I just love to Pioneer.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    "...Since her operation, she barely manages 50 hours..."

Honestly, you couldn't make this shit up.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

omg.

... do you notice how they make the sisters sickly or weak or old, and the brother vibrant and healthy and working hard on building projects? The sisters get more field service hours in, yet poof, away should their titles go, though maybe allowing the older sister to be on the “infirm” list, while the brother helping create valuable real estate keeps his, though he may be in for some counsel for daring to take a personal holiday ...

• darkspilver
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

This was totally corporate and loveless. It exposes the WBT$ for the unloving machine that it is.

There isn't enough vomit in the universe to express how it made me feel.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Why is having the title of pioneer so important?! In the old days you would get discount literature prices and free food tickets at the convention for your efforts at least. Half the time they wind up moaning and groaning how they didn't make their time for the month And they have no money when their car breaks down. What kind of life is that?! As for that video they come across has some corporate middle management guys that are evaluating an under performing employee. all that time they read one scripture and one bible account.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit