Leaked 2018 Elders Training Video RE: Elders Reviewing Pionieers

by pale.emperor 83 Replies latest watchtower bible

• krismalone
    krismalone

Someone should document and count all the policy letters, guidelines, rules, elder book, organized book, branch organization manual, c.o. manual, kingdom ministry, correspondence guidelines and compare them with the scribes and pharisees Talmud. Im pretty damn sure the Governing Body has more rules and burdens than the Pharisees.

I wonder what Jesus thinks....oh wait....read Matthew chapter 23.

• newsheep
    newsheep

My very first pioneer meeting started off with a question; Do you know why all of you are here? It's because your more spiritual than the ones that are not here. By brother Pinter. Can you imagine if that first sister had the same experience as we did and now she is told she can't pioneer. She'll think once she stops pioneering that she will be less spiritual.

Dumb dicks!

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

We could really use some awake elders recording elder meetings. It is probably being done, but cannot be released until the elder is in a safe place in life and o.k. to leave the borg/already left.

It would be great to have any, but a dozen or so from a handful of congregations could really give a great overall picture to the world.

Apologies for the tangent, and thanks for o.p. with the video Pale.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

It takes 3 months to build up blood after surgery, more or less. Surgery seldom or never "fixes" things, the hoped for outcome is a less severe malady. I really do wish the writers of this could get some minor surgery, like maybe a prostectomy and have to P in a diaper or down a tube. I fast forwarded a couple times, no way could I stomach a wholehalf hour of that. Anyway, like most of their stuff, the points needed to be made could be done in 5 to 10 minutes with a better understanding of what was needed.

The new service arrangements in small groups makes interaction less, and a lot of the group leaders are clueless. So that is just who you want to check in with.

I once heard an elder say that "so and so" in the hospital should be doing phone work, talking to everyone, because all he was doing was lying in bed. Next they will trot out the 90 year old pioneer story and wonder why someone else who died at 66 isn't still getting in the hours.

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

The elders are laughable. They think that they are so important with their janitor/window cleaning jobs and now they can make the ultimate decision if some sick sister is qualified to be a pioneer. They remind me of performance reviews that I did in business for employees that worked for me. A good review would result in a $20,000 bonus at the end of the year and perhaps a $5,000 increase in salary. A pioneer isn't getting paid...they are freaken volunteers who spend their money and waste their life's to slave for the Watchtower Concentration Camp. What a joke.

I can see it now..."Sister Sickly you are no longer qualified to be a pioneer. You are only putting in 55 hours per month and Jehovah says that you need to put in 70 hours per month." "But Brothers, does that mean I can't stand by my cart for 50 or 60 hours per month?" "Sister if you aren't pioneering why would you want to do that?"

The J Dubs are so shallow minded that having the title of pioneer is all important. If the Witchtower Babel and Trick Sobriety had new light that they will no longer have the title "pioneer" and everyone will just be "publishers" how many would continue to put in 70 hours per month?

Sour Grapes

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Just a corporation.

G.

• hoser
    hoser

You can tell from this video what business the watchtower is really in.

34 year old sister sickly can’t make her time. Off the pioneer list

73 year old and tired sister can’t make her time. Consult with circuit overseer before deciding to kick her off as a pioneer.

46 year old who builds us Kingdom Halls that we can flip for an easy profit but barely goes out in service. Cut him some slack brothers, he really needs that 3 week vacation at the end of August .

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

@hoser - That's a great observation!

• never a jw
    never a jw
    840 hours/year, not counting time for meetings, assemblies, preparation for meetings, personal study and a bunch of other things related to the religion. That's a full time job, completely wasted. How can anyone defend organized religion anymore? It sucks the blood out of society and those who have decided to be productive.
  • atomant
    atomant

These people are mentally sick.Or both.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit