Leaked 2018 Elders Training Video RE: Elders Reviewing Pionieers

by pale.emperor 83 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

First pioneer averaged 600 hours a year and not good enough? In my last 10 years before going awol I probably averaged 40 hours a year and most of those were sluffing off. Still not as bad as standing beside a literature cart looking like a cigar store Indian.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I can't get over the beginning ...

"I didn't read the letter because it was really long and had lots of words". <--- paraphrasing.

Were they trying to portray those two elders as complete doofuses?

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Its all about the Stats ...bout the Stats....bout the Stats

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Those supercilious "humble " faces and vocal tones and inflection ! Instant Piles !

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Maybe they should have a pioneer reality show on JWTVborgcast that knocks them out one by one until there is one super pioneer left.

• zeb
    zeb

R & R beautifully put.

and,

These 'training videos' says a great deal of what the old boys club in Warwick think of women.

and,

I would like to put the gb on the stand and have them state what they understand the meaning of 'spiritual' is.

• Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

Can the cult ever be redeemed then Slimbo?

(btw.....this was posted ages ago and it's only showed up now)

• alanv
    alanv

The bottom line is there should be no such thing as a pioneer. The bible simply says for an individual to do their best at whatever they are doing. But Watchtower love to make everything as complicated as possible.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

They quote Exodus 17 where Moses is hoding up his rod so that the Israelites would prevail in battle and if his hands got tired and lowered the rod, the Amalekites would prevail.

I never understood this. How unfair to have your life as a soldier in the hands of a tired old man who couldn't keep his rod up.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

I'm watching this and can't believe this is the sort of thing that is labouriously discussed at elder's meetings. They truly "strain out a gnat and swallow a camel."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit