Ray Franz.....LIAR?

by integ 138 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JT
    JT
    To hillary_step : Couldnt Franz take these brothers to court because he couldn't appeal the descicion of his expulsion? I've heard stories of elders not daring to disfellowhip one because because of fear that somebody may take legal action against them for mistreatment and injustification of the matters. Why didn't Franz do that?

if your question is COULD HE HAVE TAKEN THEM TO COURT the answer is probably yes, but could he have won or even kept his case from being thrown out of court, that is a horse of a different color here in the USA the courts have been very lery of getting into church policy- so the courts rarely get into making a church keep a person a member who has broken church rules and to speak against or question the wt is BREAKING THE RULES- AND THE courts have no desire or intention of getting involved-

• integ
    integ

AMAC,

Did you drive Swordy home last night? Those shots of tequila really did me in, and the Swordster seemed a little tipsy to say the least. I don't think we should get THAT drunk before the Watchtower study next time. But thanks for the fun..

Integ.

• mouthy
    mouthy

SOJ... I have been waiting patiently for you answer to my question on a previous thread of your defending the organization. Where does scripture say I should be DF just for not believing Jesus came invisably in 1914???Please answer this ....

Earnest...Hi How is my adopted daughter XXXXX.???... Also Is XXXX an elder after he ran off with his neighbours wife??? I know they were allow to marry in the Kingdom Hell. He left a wife & three daughters She a second husband & 6 kids... Also they cleaned the second husbands bank account out.....I am still in touch with her second husband & her 1st Husband.... We dont gossip we are just concerned for their souls......Like they are for mine YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!

Hi Mouthy, I edited out the names that you mentioned. Pehaps it was just a little too much information! - HS

• JT
    JT

Mouthy

you have commited the unforgiveable sin in "Apostate world" you have asked a jw to provide an answer to a question that they know if they answer will make thier world of cards fall down even more

it is so good to see posters continue to FORCE the hand of jw to address issues

this was the thing i hated about being on the net, some of the guys here, AF, JAN Alan and others would push me up againist the wall till i had to say UNCLE , but more importantly it allows LURKES to see just how weak the arguments we thought as jw were so solidly based on the bible

by penning jw up against the wall it also allows NONJW to see what a jw does when confronted with daming evidence about the org be it scandal, errors in dogma and off the wall goofy claims

KEEP HIS FEET TO THE FIRE

• Earnest
    Earnest

mouthy,

I fail to see the relevance of your comments in a thread about Ray Franz. The fact that scandals happen is known to everyone on this board and not a few (including myself) have been directly affected. However, posting guidelines prohibit invading people's privacy and regardless of what they did I think you are out of order naming names on a public board. If you wish me to inquire about your "adopted daughter" you are welcome to p/m me anytime.

Earnest

• Particle
    Particle

Thank you to all who repsonded. I made a longer reply but my page expired and my message vanished. It seems that I share many of the same sentiments as those who replied to me. I want to put these sentiments to the test, as you can appreciate. I hope to increase my level of participation here in the near future.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Test away, Particle. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

AlanF

• mouthy
    mouthy

First I want to say thanks to JT (((hug)) I do want an answer to that.
    Then I want to say sorry to Ernest ( Norman) For upsetting you. That was pretty rotton of me- But when you get to my age- you do things that are naughty---- I was so"ticked" at the attacking of my friend Ray!!! Who I believe has saved thousands of lives. Just by standing up & being counted.So I attacked Mares!!! Yes I do feel his name should be know - If he is a true prophet-- He wont mind!!

It is only the false ones who want to remain hidden..... He was the one who told me I had to return to my abusive husband ---otherwise Jah wouldnt let me into the Kingdom----Then he ran off with R.... Dirty pool in my opinion. But I obeyed !!!! Yep I know my other name is " DINGBAT"

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I think the real proof of Ray Franz' veracity is in the effect his words have on those who read them.

For people who never fit in with the organization, who found the claims of being "God's sole channel of communication with the earth" a little far-fetched, whose minds rebelled at the idea of billions being slaughtered for doing what humans have always done, who were disturbed by the increasing emphasis on tradition and repetitious "study", whose jaws dropped to the floor at the casual restructure of the 1914 dogma, who read the Bible and found less there than was claimed - well, Ray Franz' work was a beacon of light, a refreshing confirmation of the terrible truth we already suspected, even subconsciously.

The dubs are a human organization. That's what the book claims and proves. The great blasphemy of the WT being God's spirit directed organization was exposed in terms that the layman could understand. All hail the Great Deliverer who has freed us from bondage to this madness.

CZAR

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

SOJ first of all such a case would not be discussed with some low level publisher like you - even among the "Heavies" at bethel they were even afraid to talk about what went down- let me tell you why your comments are a joke

JT: So because you say that it couldn't possibly be true that I asked this questions, then it must be so because you were a Bethelite. Oh come on, this is a sorry way to try to discredit what I said. You try to belittle me by calling me a low publisher. Can't you just keep up with the topic instead of posting personal attacks against me? I really don't care if you believe me or not. The truth is that I did speak to these brothers about these issues. It might be true that it was a sore subject back in the 80s, but twenty years later it's a bit easier. It also helps to know how to word the questions without attacking the organization. I had the opportunity and I took advantage of it. Just because you were afraid to ask, doesn't make me afraid also. And all this nonsence about me being a nobody in the organization, well, everytime this is posted it just makes me laugh at rediculous the poster is. Trying so hard to put the attention in the unimporant issues instead of following the topic at hand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit