Ray Franz.....LIAR?

by integ 138 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

You might try asking her to solve a little Watchtower mystery.

The Society has always kept the brothers informed about who is on the Governing Body. If a member dies or is deleted from the GB it is always announced in the Society's literature, always! Every death and every deletion of a GB member has been announced but one!

Governing Body member Leo Greenlees disappears from the Watchtower record without a word. No death announcement, no deletion announcement. They are silent on Leo Greenlees. She can search the Indexes and will not find a clue. Why was there no announcement of his death or deletion? Whatever happened to Leo Greenlees?!!!!!!

When she solves that mystery she will know for herself if Ray Franz is telling the truth or not.

IW

• Hamas
    Hamas

And also, If Franz was so intent on gaining money through making a book, he would make it as sensational as possible. Surely this would include all the stories about Leo Greenlees and Ewart Chitty !

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

What DID happen to Leo Greenlees?????

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

IW, good point about Leo Greenlees. Never thought of that.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

What does a person have to gain from lying?

If you have spent most of your life in the WTs - and a good prtion of that in Bethel - what would he have to gain if he lied?

If he wants back in he is only making his case worse.

If he misses his friends he is unlikely to even get the most conservative among them to still talk to him.

He isn't getting rich publishing these books by himself instead of going to a large publishing house.

So what is it?

He is living a meager life and wants to be left alone. He is willing to share what he knows and what his conscience allows.

People don't want to see the kitchen because it will make them uncomfrotable

They don't want to see the kitchen because they might have to acknowledge there really is something foul in there

They don't want to see what is in the kitchen because they might have to start dining somewhere else and for years they have been told there is no where else to go. This is the best joint in town

• Emma
    Emma

I remember hearing something about Leo Greenlees "going off" to California for a "rest." I never questioned it. I'm interested in the answer to the "what happened?" question.

• metatron
    metatron

a liar about what exactly?

Why trust the Society - with their track record of Theocratic Warfare ( lying) or false prophecy?

The most damning indictments are well supported by facts - such as the ( obvious) 1975 debacle

and the Malawi-Mexico situation, whose critical details were known to many brothers outside Bethel.

metatron

• KGB
    KGB

I read that book myself and it was a very well written book. I think she might have of told someone that they were reading it and thats why they only read a couple of chapters and thats why the rely back you got. Because someone gave her the same reply. The WTS is very good at making everything and everyone against them evil. When I read the first chapter I could not put it down I was up late at nights and into that book every second I could get hell I even turned down opportunities of fun just to read that book. I believe Ray Franz`s words and every single one of them too. That book taught me a lot about there religion...You Go Ray and write another book I think hes still alive isnt he ?

• free will
    free will

Leo Greenless? Edward Chitty? more info please!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

KGB, his did write a second book "In Search of Christian Freedom".

you can find both books @ www.commentarypress.com

I think Ray's 4th edition of CoC may have the answer to Leo Greensleves. It also contains the UN/NGO thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit