karsnow

Swingle is not dead. He is 86 years old and still serves on the GB

• buriram
    buriram

sorry to be dumb , who is SOJ

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

karsnow:

We welcome all seekers of truth to JWD and look forward to reading your fresh insights.

A piece of advice: It isn't helpful resurrecting threads that are three years old. Better to start your own afresh.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Swingle is not dead. He is 86 years old and still serves on the GB Wrong - his obituary has appeared in the official publications of the WTS

• JT
    JT

SOJ

Is there anything further you would like to say???

my man take the opportunity before you to educate yourself on the org, you will learn alot

just my 2

• zagor
    zagor
    Ask her if all that stuff Ray wrote was false, why hasn't the Society sued him for libel or slander

Exactly. They sued quotes for a simple website that was compiled from publicly available literature. What Ray provided was highly confidential stuff. If it weren't true they'd sued him for every penny he had earned selling the books.

Reasoning of your cousin is typical cultish thinking of j-dub - "Hey why should we use our brains when we have society to do that for us" In all honesty with such thinking she is not ready to read something so revealing.

She reminds me of a dub I used to know who on his trip to Europe saw somewhere in museum globe apparently levitating (under electro-magnetic influence). He was convinced that there had to be something demonic about it otherwise how else explain it

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

karsnow:

We welcome all seekers of truth to JWD and look forward to reading your fresh insights.

A piece of advice: It isn't helpful resurrecting threads that are three years old. Better to start your own afresh.

I wondered why I had missed this interesting discussion - I wasn't even in Apostaland yet when it was started. LOL Jeff

• fokyc
    fokyc

I missed it as well, but my wife (a dub) says, "It's (CoC) all lies and satan is at the back of it"!!!!

fokyc

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Wow I just found this page on JWN for all the newbies like myself!

And I found this youtube of Ray Franz himself....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c6I0fjiYNU

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

he has a lovely dog..border collie :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit