Ray Franz.....LIAR?

by integ 138 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JT
  • OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

Yeah, and the americans weren't in Baghdad according to "Baghdad Bob"

• mouthy
    mouthy

SOJ Are you shunning me??? I have asked 3 times Where in scripture does it say I was to be DF for not believing Jesus came invisably in 1914 ---Is this question a no-no to you????

• yxl1
    yxl1

Oh the suspense is killing me....What happened to Leo Greenless and Edward Chitty?!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sorry XY >>>>Me thinks he aint gonna answer us!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

OOps yx Sorry mate

• undercover
    undercover

SOJ wrote:

How about testimony from Harold Jackson, Liverance, Baltasar Perla, Karl Adams, Joel Adams, D. Mercante, Robert Wallen, and David Olson. I have had the pleasure of asking some questions to these brothers about what went on duing the 1979-1980 era in Bethel. They're point of view of the matters is very interesting. Unfortunately, I never wrote this information down

Then later he wrote:

I do remember, but I would like to have a word-for-word account. Unfortunately at the time, I did not think about these matters. I don't feel I would be believed if I just posted my memories of these conversations.
    Could you PM me and let me know who in the list you talked to. I know these brothers very well.
    If you know these brothers so well, why not ask them again? And this time write down what they say and share it with us.
  • yxl1
    yxl1

thats Ok, its a stupid name anyway

• zugzfree
    zugzfree

everyone wants to know. . . What happened to Leo Greenless and Edward Chitty?! Does anybody know?

• chester
    chester

Zugzfree,

Welcome to the board.

This link might help you find out what happened to Chitty and Greenlees.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=5466&site=3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit