Babies Who Are Not Dead From An Abortion

by minimus 89 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    Only 1 percent of all abortions occur after 21 weeks of pregnancy, according to the Guttmacher Institute, which supports abortion rights. Abortions during the final weeks are rarer still.

Sorry, but BS - I don't believe the lies from pro-aborton groups because they tend to have clinton-itis, they can't help lying any time they speak. An institute funded by (un)Planned Parenthood is just fraud - it's intended to look like some independent group reporting on facts but it's really the same people.

(un)Planned Parenthood claim that only 3% of their procedures are abortions, but it is an utter lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtgqxvaV-8U

• Fencing
    Fencing
    Well, then, I'll definitely believe some random nutbag channel on YouTube, then.
  • Steel
    Steel

Liberal arguments against the pro life types on late term abortions.

1. Republicans don't care once the baby is born and the mother. And I am like yes they do a poor job. We need to do better.

2. Late term abortions for elective reasons are rare. And I am like I hope so but it doesn't change the fact it happens and is terribly ghoulish. The fact it is rare doesn't mean it shouldn't be illegal.

• minimus
    minimus

Killing babies is simply wrong. It’s hypocritical to claim you are caring about the children when you have no issue killing them.

• Exelder
  • minimus
    minimus

Lol ,,, exelder strikes again

• Exelder
    Exelder

"Lol ,,, exelder strikes again"

In what way? What do you mean?

• minimus
    minimus

Same defense... not everything is black and white. Same with leaving the false religion of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

• Exelder
    Exelder

it really is your way or no way Minimus lol

Very few things in life are black and white especially when it comes down to what decisions you make and when.

Nobody has the right to tell us what to do or how to live our lives.

• minimus
    minimus

Murder is murder. Killing is killing. You can justify anything from what I can see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit