Babies Who Are Not Dead From An Abortion

by minimus 89 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, usually lots to say but strangely silent. Even the most die-hard democrat has to be ashamed and utterly embarrassed at the shite they are coming out with right now.

What a joke. Killing babies and $660k tax bill for everyone to stop cows farting from Occasional Cortex's New Green Deal. What a deal ! LOL

And Bernie "can't bring himself to criticize a dictator who starves his people as long as he's a commie" 3-house tax-the-rich-but-not-me old-man Saunders is the new hope.

Can't wait for them to roll out the corpse-bride-clinton - you just know she'll show up once they fire up the clown-car.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    In regards to the OP, I think a women should have the right to terminate a pregnancy at any point. And I also think that if the infant is viable at the time of termination we should do everything we can to save that infant. Perhaps in the future artificial wombs will give us the ability to save all aborted children regardless of what trimester the mother was in.
  • Simon
    Simon
    a women should have the right to terminate a pregnancy at any point. And I also think that if the infant is viable at the time of termination we should do everything we can to save that infant

Way to contradict yourself. Is it a termination or not? You do know that a birth != termination ... right? Mothers do not have absolute rights over the life of their baby - they have a duty to protect it, certainly not kill it without repercussions. Why is someone deciding they want to kill their baby at 9 months that they didn't want to kill at 6 months?

Q. What should the penalty be for murdering a baby? What is the definition of "baby". Small human being that is alive & capable of living?

What if they need help to live ... well guess what, all babies need help to live.

You should be able to have an abortion up to something like 12 weeks, when you get into the time when it is what people would call "a baby" then it's way too late and calling it abortion is a trick, it's really murder - infanticide.

Why should it be OK to kill a minute-old baby? Why not an hour-old baby? Or a month old ... or a year old? Why can't we kill whoever we don't want anymore or whoever we don't value?

• Steel
    Steel

I hope Trump makes this an election issue. I don't think abortion is a black and white issue but anyone who voted against this needs to he called out.

I think polls have determined the vast vast majority of the American public regardless of political leaning are against this evil.

• Simon
    Simon

People are pro-abortion because they have been fed a diet of lies and spin.

Roe vs Wade is laughably stupid beyond belief as a SCOTUS judgement and based on a fraudulent claim - a false claim of rape that didn't happen.

It should be changed. Abortion shouldn't be banned outright but we're now seeing what can only be described as extremism that is sick - killing babies is the kind of thing normally associated with the likes of ISIS or the Nazis.

I don't think there would be quite the objection to abortion if it was more purely for medical reasons and extreme situations (actual rape) and carried out in a timely manner.

Also, Planned Parenthood have been shown up to conspire with human traffickers and pimps to victimize young girls instead of help them and really need to be defunded. They are a combination of abortion factory and tax-payer funded campaign cash-machine for the democrats - having a government funded group giving multi $m political donations to a party is not right.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Conversely, I don't think people she be allowed to eat their cake and have it too.

If it is solely up to the woman to decide whether or not to keep the child, the mother should solely be responsible for the child. Men having to pay child support for a child the mother decided to keep should be abolished.

• minimus
    minimus

Truth , interesting angle

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

''Men having to pay child support for a child the mother decided to keep should be abolished.''

Yes, please. If I get ten women pregnant either with or without their consent and they decide to keep the child, the last thing I as a man want is to be responsible for that child's upkeep. Where do I sign up?

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Termination of a pregnancy means the women no longer wishes to be pregnant - but it says nothing about what happens to the child after it's removed. With current technology, a late term baby can be kept alive outside of the womb.

Women have a right over their own bodies. But when the baby is removed from the body - I believe we as a society have an obligation to step in and save the baby if we can.

But allow me to ask you a question, if a women has a baby should we pass legislation that she absolutely has to keep the child? Or would our society be better off if we supported institutions that cared for and found homes for children put up for adoption?

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

Hmm - I wonder how many people die each day because they are not able to receive treatment for a disease, need a drug they cant afford, or have no access to any kind of healthcare?

Funny how Pro Lifers don't give a F about them.

Simon,

Roe vs Wade is laughably stupid beyond belief as a SCOTUS judgement and based on a fraudulent claim - a false claim of rape that didn't happen.

This was a ruling that happened under a Republican President, and a Conservative Court (more conservatives voted for it than liberals).

Also the case had to do with a Doctor's ability to treat a patient, and a patients self determination.

Just like ALL SCOTUS cases, they are not about 1 person or 1 case, they are about determination of law for the whole country.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit