Where is Tony?

by Athanasius 148 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    NotFormer - “…if he does attend a Kingdom Hall physically, I imagine there're some ‘security’ arrangements in place…”

* gasp*

That’s the reason they changed up the beard ban…

…so that Top-Shelf could go to the meetings incognito!

😄

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

A lot of people turning up to a gathering wearing fake beards and saying "Jehovah": sounds like The Life of Brian! 😱😁😂

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I just can’t seem to wrap my head around how easy it is for people who are ex jws to make fun of people in a poor rural area as some are doing.

I am from the county next to Robeson, and I am familiar with the area he is currently living in. I am willing to bet that the vast majority of people insulting the area do not have the funds to live there.

That community is the edge of the city and is all new construction. Has excellent medical facilities and is attracting a lot of northerners with money. His community has homes that are pushing 750k.

I have to go out that way later to pick up parts for a thresher from a shop out there and I’ll probably take some pics of the area.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha
    It seems strange but there is only one KH in Lumberton. There is no one with that name on anything that is on the message board. So either he is going to another hall which would be a pretty good distance away, or ...
  • NotFormer
    NotFormer

"So either he is going to another hall which would be a pretty good distance away, or ..."

Or, he has a fake beard after all! 😱

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Probably just hanging at the local Masonic lodge. I don’t think they meet on Sundays which is when Tony is known to make his hooch runs. So, it kinda works for him.

He will probably also be seen down at the VA as well since he was former military; before he became one of the kings of the earth.

Now he just rules over his lawn like everybody else.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I knew about one house. Can someone please tell me about the second house.

• was a new boy
  • Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    I knew about one house. Can someone please tell me about the second house.

Two weeks after Morris stopped serving in the GB, the WT bought a house for him in the Lumberton area. On the same day, two or three blocks to the left the WT bought another house.

While the name of the grantee for the first house is Morris and his wife, the grantee for the second house is the WT itself, so its not clear for whom it is bought for.

Rest all what you hear over here are speculations.

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

Two house Tony must be attending that KH that Selina Vertilomo crashed into. When she asked is he here now? The brother answered as if to say he is not here now.

It sounded like he had already gone home or perhaps he and his wife are attending on zoom. It’s probably really hard to get zoom passwords for that congregation.

It’s amazing that this much time has gone on and the truth still has not come out. In March 2024 will he get away again with everyone not knowing if he still partakes in the emblems?

If you are driving there silentbuddah could you please get some pictures of his two houses it would really help the community.

I do understand everything hinges on keeping a lid on the situation for the Borg. It may well be a case of keeping these secrets about two house Tony is essential to stop the tower falling for good. But my feeling is that the truth has a way of getting out eventually

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit