Where is Tony?

by Athanasius 153 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It would be interesting to hear from Lumberton local JWs if Tony & wife are attending meetings there or even Zooming meetings. But could be there was a Local Needs talk to squash the "gossip" before it even started.

It is in one of the poorest counties in NC and thus not likely to have too many "bright" PIMOs there.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Is he expected to do the door to door work? I want the scuttlebutt from his car group!

But seriously, if he does attend a Kingdom Hall physically, I imagine there're some "security" arrangements in place. People turning up for meetings who are not known to the congregation will be due for some heavy scrutinising, I imagine. Possibly told the Hall is full and to try the next one over.

• TimetriousToddGolden
    TimetriousToddGolden

I AM Timetrious Todd Golden

https:/

/q-rev1automations(dot)godaddysites(dot)com

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I think Tony Morris just joined, undercover.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Tony is a spambot?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

I'm sure that he's just hanging out with his friends:

The Macallan: Traditional favourite becomes top trending whisky in the ...

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Lumberton has 18 liquor stores and a population of only 19,000! Not a good place to dry out. lol.

• DNCall
    DNCall

I believe elsewhere on this site it was explained that the second house was purchased for another Witness couple and that Morris had friends in Lumberton where he had served before.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    the second house was purchased for another Witness couple

Well, that makes sense. Every alcoholic needs a drinking buddy. Eliminates the problem of driving drunk. What a reproach that would be. Another wise provision from the Governing Nannys.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Give Tony a break! "Macallan 12" is only about $80. Had he been filling that cart with "18", then maybe I would agree he was excessive and wonder about the source of all that cash.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit