When Was The Last Time You Set Foot In a Kingdom Hall?

by minimus 93 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Thunder-----3 times for emphasis???

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

To correct Thunder I believe it's been 7 or 8 years/ 1995 was the wreck so within two years after that they had possed us off.

• gumby
    gumby

The only foot I am putting inside the kingdom hall will be up someone's arse. ( I'm in a nasty mood today)

Gumby

• Mulan
    Mulan

July 1997. I can't imagine ever going inside one again.

• gumby
    gumby

The last time for me was a couple of years ago. I went ONLY because my little grandson......whom I'm not allowed to see......was going to give his first talk. I wanted to be there for that moment in HIS life. I left when the school was over obviously.

What I was afraid of was the publishers wondering if gumby was coming back to meetings. I felt like yelling out....".I'm only here for him........nothing else". I'm sure my wife later heard........."it was so nice to see gumby at the meeting!" ........( puke)

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

You know, I was thinking of how long it's been since I set foot in a Kingdom Hall. It's been over 10 years!

I remember when I made this thread a decade ago, I didn't divulge my personal situation because I was concerned that I might be outted, somehow.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Minimus , How can a drawn red dot, wearing sunglasses... be outted? lol

(Seriously, I do unfortunately, know what you mean).

Just Lois

• minimus
    minimus

I was a pretty well known guy with well known family.

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Feb 10th 2010, 9:05pm - last day in FS (forced slavery) Saturday Feb 13th, 2010 lasted till coffee break at 11am precisely (coffee was always right at 11am after dawdling after the prayer for 1/2hr. Out at 10:15am, first call at 10:30am, last call at 10:55am, coffee at 11:00am. Lame excuse at 11:35am and home by 11:50am, lunch at 12:00pm - free at last, free at last!!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Gee, it must have been this past spring. For a non-JW, I sure get around a lot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit