When Was The Last Time You Set Foot In a Kingdom Hall?

by minimus 93 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

jgnat, lol!

• Londo111
    Londo111

I believe sometime in the week of August 19th of last year. Can't pinpoint an exact day. At the time, I didn't know I wasn't going to return.

• jws
    jws

2009 for my dad's funeral talk.

Although I did attend a bit of the afternoon session of the district convention last summer just for the hell of it. Nobody knows me here.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

The Special Talk this year. I already had learned TTATT and didn't want to go to the Memorial, but took my teenager in case her grandparents asked. Taster actually listening to the talk, I realized I couldn't do it anymore.

• minimus
    minimus

Gypsy that just proves how important the meetings can be...lol

• Glander
    Glander

A relatives 'MEMORIAL" (aka, JW promo talk) almost exactly 29 years ago this month.

• Glander
    Glander

Gumby! " The only foot I am putting inside the kingdom hall will be up someone's arse. ( I'm in a nasty mood today)"

Gumby -

What happened to ye lad?

Hope they didn't put a big seedpod under your bed.

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

Yesterday xD

• theron ware
    theron ware

In 1973, when I attended my brother's wedding as an uninvited guest. The wedding was held in the hall I had attended until a few years before, when I was disfellowshipped. At the wedding, I was definitely the "invisible man."

• wakingup60
    wakingup60

memorial...2013....never ever going back!..Elders wanted to come by for a shepherding call..I said no!

Im new on this sight by the way!.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit