Most Annoying "Kingdom song?"

by doodle-v 95 Replies latest jw experiences

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Very cool

• seedy3
    seedy3

From house to house from farm to farm Jehoba's sheep are bred.

Te he he he

Seedy

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

"make the truth your own,,,,,,, to bad ways do not be prone

If your body members you control, you make known that the truth is your own."

** Does anyone has any idea what the hell that part of the song is talking bout?***

I always felt that was just gross to put in a song, to sing in front of eveyone, I mean how could you look the new CO in the eyes and sing that line. The ones who wrote some of these songs were sick freaks.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Which song is most annoying? ALL OF THEM!

• confuzcious
    confuzcious

I can't believe no one mentioned it yet...

Remember that one "special Kingdom Melodies tape" where they had some opera dude singing the kingdom melodies.

I remember some of the hardcore dubs that playing it in their cars during field service even thought they knew very well EVEN THEY were like WTF.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

all of them, pick any number. I don't know how many remember the song ROCK ! ROCK ! til you DROP by DEF LEPPARD in the mid-eighties, but this was our knigdom fight song, of course we had to reword it. PREACH PREACH til you DROP, TEACH TEACH never STOP !!!

• Freedomrules
    Freedomrules

"Beeeecuz, Jehoba creaaated, the Youuuuniverse so Graand"

And all the other ones previously mentioned. Weren't most of those written and composed by Karl Klein?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    Is the wedding march too wordly?

Yes, to the dub's mind.

Song 182. "There's Balsam in fair Gilead" What the heck is that about??

82 "The women are a large army" (sniggers all round)

Plenty more if I thought back harder

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

I've only been with my husband to a few meetings but the horrible songs were the first thing I noticed. The tunes are atrocious, the words are literally crammed into the tune, and they all have the same message - "yeah we know we seem like a bunch of stupid idiots but we need to keep on doing what we're doing because we're better than everyone else, blah, blah, blah". No "praise" for anything but themselves.

• Austrian
    Austrian

I remember going to a Jdub "get together" and some elder picked up a guitar and gathered all the "youths" around to sing kingdum melodies.... The trick was he wanted each person to solo a song.... What the hell was I doing there!!!

The most annoying.... From House to House

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit