Most Annoying "Kingdom song?"

by doodle-v 95 Replies latest jw experiences

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

speaking of crappy KH music and weddings.....it was a joke at every wedding we went to that they should all play the one that went 'move ahead move ahead to maternity...it's the will of our god that you gain fertility...try your best to reproduce for the ministry...and then our god your womb will bless!'

gag

Ravyn

• JH
    JH

I just LOVE kingdom songs

I wonder if angels listen to that all day?

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Good one Rayvn, how many of you know "Christian Youths" who would get married right out of highschool just so they could have sex and end up in a crappy marriage and three or four babies to take care of?? I can think of many.... oh what miserable lifes the Watchtower hath wrought!!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I have to agree with the "Move Ahead" song - awful, just awful.

"What will you bring, Jerhover's Kingdumb, triumph of trooth, and self-righteousness" - there's another one I couldn't stand, and dang it seemed like we sang that stupid song at least once a week.

There's another one I'm thinking of, but I can't remember the title - "Bow down all flesh, before God's throne, this kingdumb trooth, let's make it known" - can somebody help me here?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Most annoying? All of them.

Most hypocritical "Kingdom Melody" which induces nausea at contemplating that JW pedophiles sing it within congregations? = Children - A Gift from God

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Hey Dan the Man

And bring what else? jahobah's kingdom! eternal life! and happiness!

I remember my parents teaching me that one when i was very little.... makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it

• Huxley
    Huxley

The one with the line "like bees molested" always got me.

"Flee to God's Kingdom!" Remember the part where it says, "...firm for his rule take your stand. (take your stand.) And maybe three people would mumble..."take your stand." I guess singing the part in parenthesis is optional.

Huxley

• dedalus
    dedalus

Out of da moufs of yoobs Gob once bought pwaise,

Dey to see Jaysus der voyces did rwaise,

Yes eben Gob blah blah blah blah blah blah,

Chillen obey dem and bring dem delite.

Dedalus

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

maaaake da troooof your owwwwn (barf!)

by the waaaay you doooo conduuuuct yoseeeeelf

you make knowwwn dat da trooof is your owwwwn (gag!)

• Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit