Most Annoying "Kingdom song?"

by doodle-v 95 Replies latest jw experiences

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Most Annoying "Kingdom song?"

Make the truth your own!

We are Jehovah's Witnesses! Its a toss up between those 2, though all the others are close runners up.

I have the tapes of all the melodies, they just gather dust, perhaps I'll tape over them.

Brummie

• JH
    JH

It's your pick

http://l-and-a.com.au/comm/addons/midi/song114.mid

for all the songs, just change the number above. 114 means song 114.

Only a few work . Good

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

LOL Brummie, I'm with ya there! I would often tape over a few of those myself. When i was in highschool I would sneak them from my dad's library when i ran out of blank tapes. I can almost here dear old dad now "hey have you seen Kingdom Melodies #4??"

"We're Jehovah's Witnesses", I agree that one sucks too and is near the top of my list.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

for all the songs, just change the number above. 114 means song 114.

Oh GOD NO!! If i listened to them again I might start having flashbacks and go into cardiac arrest

• Brummie
    Brummie
    "hey have you seen Kingdom Melodies #4??"

hahah, would have been funny if he played it in the KHall and black sabbath screeched out half way through "here I am send me"!

Brummie

• Ravyn2
    Ravyn2

Lets watch how we walk and watch how we talk...

we used to substitute BAAAAAAAAD words for that one.

Ravyn

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

"Kiiiis the son lest god be angry"

what the f??

Can someone tell me what that song was supposed to mean??

• Brummie
    Brummie

It was based on a scripture in Psalms 1 (or chapter 2 cant remember) that said kiss the son. I think it meant something to do with intamacy or acceptance. Either way, the melody was crap.

Brumm

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Yes, crap would be a fitting word....

thanks Brumm

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Hey I always wondered why everyone would play a kingdom song at their wedding. Is the wedding march too wordly? anyway im sure there was an watchtower article which "brings out" a point that "encourges" those getting married to play a kingdom song.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit