John 1:1 - A "Sacred Secret" Revealed

by AGuest 145 Replies latest watchtower bible

• logical
    logical

i wish i never replied here now i ruined it

• siegswife
    siegswife

John 1:1-4 In the beginning the Word was, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. This one was in the beginning with God. All things came into existence through him, and apart from him not even one thing came into existence. What has come into existence by means of him was life, and the life was the light of men.

So does that mean some of you believe the Bible brought all things into existence?

• noko
    noko

UDF wrote:

Well, that's interesting, because AGuest claims that Jesus was "born" inside the womb of the Woman, so if Jesus is the womb of the Woman, then how was Jesus born inside of Himself?

Are you Nuts? Have you not heard of the Virgin Mary, then again does that not represent the womb of the Woman in heaven? Who created Jesus in the Womb of Mary? You got it God the Father as in God Almighty. Who created God's Son in the womb of Women (Heaven) you got it, God the Father God Almighty. Now all creation got created through whom? Through the womb of the Women or Jesus Christ. Adam created or had children through Eve, womb of the Women. What Jehavoh shows and does, the Son does likewise, which like Jesus's Father will make him like his Father, an Eternal Father. To be a Father you must have children, which means a marriage must occur, Jesus will marry the bride (the annointed). And what do you think the bride will have when married to Jesus? How about Children?

UDF wrote:

Noko said:
    Eve came after Adam but of the same flesh in the garden of Eden or you can say "In the Ark" where all life began. Jehovah and Jesus "IN THE SPIRIT REALM..." the Most Holy place where the high priest (Jesus Christ) can enter stems all creation perfectly exemplified by the example God gives us in the Garden of Eden. Eve was an image of Adam as Jesus is an image of God. Remember this is only an image that reveals the truth.

Correction: Jesus does not just reveal the truth, Jesus IS THE TRUTH!

Do you think all the parables that Jesus told actually happened or did they reveal the truth? YES JESUS IS THE TRUTH, words, images and parables reveal and MOST IMPORTANTly the HOLY SPIRIT reveals the truth.

Your reasoning and misuse of scriptures to attack Aguest is not out of love and directly attacking the Holy Spirit which you claim to go by. Please be careful and let the Holy Spirit explain the meaning, context of the many scriptures you misuse. True praise and Worship goes to our Father in heaven through his Son Jesus Christ may we all come to the truth and drink life's water freely.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Noko said:

UDF wrote:
    Well, that's interesting, because AGuest claims that Jesus was "born" inside the womb of the Woman, so if Jesus is the womb of the Woman, then how was Jesus born inside of Himself?
    Are you Nuts? Have you not heard of the Virgin Mary, then again does that not represent the womb of the Woman in heaven? Who created Jesus in the Womb of Mary? You got it God the Father as in God Almighty. Who created God's Son in the womb of Women (Heaven) you got it, God the Father God Almighty. Now all creation got created through whom? Through the womb of the Women or Jesus Christ. Adam created or had children through Eve, womb of the Women. What Jehavoh shows and does, the Son does likewise, which like Jesus's Father will make him like his Father, an Eternal Father. To be a Father you must have children, which means a marriage must occur, Jesus will marry the bride (the annointed). And what do you think the bride will have when married to Jesus? How about Children?

Noko, AGuest stated in this Thread that Jesus was created by the Father in the "womb of the Woman" in Heaven. Then you posted a statement that said Jesus was the "womb of the Woman" in Heaven. Therefore, if both statements are true, that means Jesus was created inside of Jesus, which makes no sense at all.

You can judge whether I am nuts. Actually Jesus will be the Final Judge of all things.
    Noko, I'm curious, do you still believe the Jehovah's Witnesses' doctrine of the 144,000 Anointed Ones? Do you believe only the 144,000 go to Heaven?
    Noko said:
    UDF wrote:
    Noko said:
    Eve came after Adam but of the same flesh in the garden of Eden or you can say "In the Ark" where all life began. Jehovah and Jesus "IN THE SPIRIT REALM..." the Most Holy place where the high priest (Jesus Christ) can enter stems all creation perfectly exemplified by the example God gives us in the Garden of Eden. Eve was an image of Adam as Jesus is an image of God. Remember this is only an image that reveals the truth.
    Correction: Jesus does not just reveal the truth, Jesus IS THE TRUTH!

Do you think all the parables that Jesus told actually happened or did they reveal the truth? YES JESUS IS THE TRUTH, words, images and parables reveal and MOST IMPORTANTly the HOLY SPIRIT reveals the truth.

All I said was that Jesus did not just reveal the truth, but that Jesus IS the Truth. I agree that Jesus most certainly does reveal the Truth about Himself, and about The Father, and about The Holy Spirit, and about our future.

Noko said to me:

Your reasoning and misuse of scriptures to attack Aguest is not out of love and directly attacking the Holy Spirit which you claim to go by. Please be careful and let the Holy Spirit explain the meaning, context of the many scriptures you misuse. True praise and Worship goes to our Father in heaven through his Son Jesus Christ may we all come to the truth and drink life's water freely.

Noko, I would like to ask you a few clear, direct questions:

1: How have I "misused the Scriptures"? 2: Where did I ever "attack AGuest"? 3: How and where did I ever "directly attack the Holy Spirit"? 4: Where did I take any "Scriptures out of context"?
    Those are some serious accusations, and I request that you provide proof that I have done any of those things.
    Also, you claimed that "attacking AGuest" was the same as directly attacking the Holy Spirit. Wow. Can you back that statement up with any Scriptures?
    So, now it is "attacking the Holy Spirit" to question the word of AGuest or to compare what AGuest says with what the Bible says? Sounds very much like the Watchtower Society or the Roman Catholic Church, or the Mormons or the Freemasons to me. Basically it sounds like a "How dare you question my authority" attitude.
    Jesus Christ Himself never had such an attitude while on Earth, and He told His followers not to have that attitude:
    Mark 10:42-45: But Jesus, having called them to Himself, said to them, "You know that those being reputed to be ruling the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. Yet it will not be so among you; but whoever desires to become great among you shall be your servant. And whoever of you desires to be first shall be servant of all. For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His Life a Ransom for many."
    2 Corinthians 1:24: Not that we lord it over your faith, but are fellow workers for your joy; for by faith you stand.
    1 Peter 5:3: nor as being masters over the flock under you, but rather being examples to the flock.
    Noko, do you agree that all Christians should follow Jesus Christ's example?
    Well, when people confronted Jesus with temptations or with questions, how did Jesus respond? He used the Scriptures:
    Luke 4:14-21: Then Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit to Galilee, and news about Him went out through all the surrounding region. And He taught in their synagogues, being glorified by all. And He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He entered into the synagogue on the Sabbath Day, and He stood up to read. And the Book of Isaiah the prophet was given to Him. And having unrolled the Scroll, He found the place where it was written: "The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the Gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed; To preach the acceptable year of the LORD." And having rolled up the Scroll, when He had given it to the attendant, He sat down. And the eyes of all who were in the synagogue were looking intently at Him. And He began to say to them, "Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your ears."
    Matthew 4:3-11: And approaching Him, the Tempter said, "If You are the Son of God, speak so that these stones may become bread." But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.' " Then the Devil took Him up into the holy city, and set Him on the pinnacle of the Temple, and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written: 'He shall give His angels orders concerning you,' and, 'In their hands they will lift you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone.' " Jesus said to him, "Again, it is written, 'You shall not tempt the LORD your God.' " Again, the Devil took Him up on a very high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world, and their glory. And he said to Him, "All these things will I give You, if You will fall down and worship me." Then Jesus said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him alone you shall serve.' " Then the Devil left Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him.
    Mark 12:10-11: Have you not even read this Scripture: 'The Stone which the builders rejected Has become the Chief Cornerstone. This was the LORD's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?"
    Mark 12:26-31: But concerning the dead, that they rise, have you not read in the Book of Moses, in connection with the burning bush passage, how God spoke to him, saying, 'I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'? He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living. Therefore you are greatly mistaken." Then one of the scribes came, after he heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that He had answered them well, asked Him, "Which is the first Commandment of all?" Jesus answered him, "The first of all the Commandments is: 'Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God is One LORD. ' And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' This is the first Commandment. And the second, like it, is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other Commandment greater than these."
    The Scriptures are very clear that there are false Christians and false Christs and false prophets. The Bible is very clear that you should compare every teaching and every doctrine with what the Bible says:
    Acts 17:11-12: And these were more noble-minded than those in Thessalonica, who received the Word with all readiness, each day examining the Scriptures to see whether these things might be so. Therefore many of them believed, and not a few of the prominent Greek women and men. 1 John 4:1: Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    Matthew 24:4-5: And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and they will deceive many.
    Matthew 24:23-27: Then if someone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will be raised up, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you in advance. Therefore if they should say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it. For as the lightning comes out from the east and flashes to the west, so shall also be the coming of the Son of Man.
    2 Corinthians 11:13-15: For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
    Galatians 2:4: and that was because of false brothers secretly brought in (who slipped in to spy out our freedom which we have in Christ Jesus, so that they might reduce us to slavery),
    Jude 1:4: For certain men have crept in unawares, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, changing the grace of our God into licentiousness and denying our Only Sovereign Ruler and Lord, Jesus Christ.
    Matthew 7:15-23: "But beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grape clusters from thorns, or figs from thistles? Thus every good tree produces good fruit, but a rotten tree produces evil fruit. A good tree cannot produce evil fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce good fruit. Every tree not producing good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire. Consequently, by their fruits you shall know them. "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in Heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your Name, and in Your Name we cast out demons, and in Your Name we did many mighty works?' "And then I will confess to them, 'I never knew you! Depart from Me, you who work iniquity!'
    Matthew 24:11: Then many false prophets will be raised up, and they will deceive many.
    Acts 13:6-10: And going across the island as far as Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew whose name was Bar-Jesus, who was with the proconsul, Sergius Paulus, an intelligent man. This man summoned Barnabas and Saul, and sought to hear the Word of God. But Elymas the sorcerer (for so his name is translated) resisted them, seeking to turn away the proconsul from the faith. But Saul, who also is called Paul, was filled with the Holy Spirit, and gazing intently at him, he said, "O full of all guile and all craft, you son of the Devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord?
    2 Peter 2:1-3: But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master, the One having bought them, and bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow after their debaucheries, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. And by covetousness they will exploit you with fabricated words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction will not sleep.
    In fact, look how very, very important the Holy Scriptures are:
    Revelation 22:18-19: I testify to everyone hearing the Words of the Prophecy of this Book: If anyone adds to them, may God add to him the plagues having been written in this Book. And if anyone takes away from the Words of the Book of this Prophecy, may God take away his part from the Tree of Life, and from the Holy City, and from the things having been written in this Book.
    Luke 16:29-31: Abraham said to him, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.' And he said, 'No, father Abraham; but if someone from the dead should go to them, they will repent.' But he said to him, 'If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be persuaded should one rise from the dead.' "
    John 20:30-31: And truly Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this Book; but these have been written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in His Name. ________________________________________________________

According to Jesus Christ, it is extremely, extremely important that we know who the True Jesus Christ is, and that we make sure we are following, believing in, and worshiping the True Jesus Christ: Matthew 24:4-5: And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and they will deceive many. Matthew 24:23-27: Then if someone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will be raised up, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you in advance. Therefore if they should say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it. For as the lightning comes out from the east and flashes to the west, so shall also be the coming of the Son of Man. Matthew 16:13-18: When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He was questioning His disciples, saying, "Who do men pronounce Me, the Son of Man, to be?" So they said, "Some say John the Baptist, but others say Elijah, and yet others say Jeremiah, or one of the prophets." He said to them, "But who do you pronounce Me to be?" And Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God." Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in Heaven. And I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this Rock I shall build My Church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. So, I hope you will see how important this is. If you believe in a false Jesus Christ, are you saved? If you believe in a false God are you saved? So, who is the True Jesus Christ? I will let the Apostle Thomas answer: John 20:27-29: Then He [Jesus] said to Thomas, "Bring your finger here, and see My hands; and bring your hand here, and put it into My side. Be not unbelieving, but believing." And Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!" Jesus said to him, "Because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."
  • UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Also, here are a few more points to consider about the Scriptures:

Have you looked at the "Christian" religions that do not use the Bible as their main authority, but instead claim that God talks directly to them and gives them "New Information"?

The Roman Catholic Church: Let's see, where do I begin? The Catholic Leaders have in the past, forbade all members from having their own Bible Translation, and forbade everyone from translating Bible Translations. Not to mention all of the murders that were committed by the Roman Catholics in the Name of Jesus. The Catholics teach several completely false doctrines, including worshiping and praying to the Virgin Mary, proclaiming Mary as a Mediatrix, worshiping and praying to "Saints", worshiping icons and idols, following the Pope instead of Christ, preaching salvation by works, teaching Purgatory, forbidding certain meat or food on certain days, forbidding certain people to get Married, and teaching that Catholic Tradition has the same authority as the Holy Scriptures. The Catholics also teach that the bread and wine at the Lord's Evening Meal actually become Jesus Christ, and so the Catholics worship the bread and wine as Jesus. The Catholics also teach that Mary was always a virgin and that Mary was sinless. The Pope's new catechism states: "For the Son of God became man that we might become God. The only begotten Son of God, wanting to make us sharers in his divinity, assumed our nature, so that he, made man, might make men gods." (CCC #460 by The Pope).

Jehovah's Witnesses: I think most people on this Website know all too well, the false teachings of the Watchtower Society, because they use their Publications as the main authority, as more important than the Scriptures in their beliefs. The Watchtower falsely teaches that Jesus was created, and that Jesus is Michael the Archangel.

Mormons (Latter-Day Saints): The Mormons teach that the Book of Mormon is equal (if not greater) in authority with the Scriptures. Here are just a few of the Mormons false teachings: Mormons teach that God The Father and God The Mother had sex in Heaven, and gave "birth" to Jesus in Heaven, and the Mormons teach that God The Father later had sex with Mary and Mary gave birth to Jesus on Earth. The Mormons teach that Jesus' mother was really born first in the preexistence of God the Father and God the Mother. Her second birth was here on earth. She was a "virgin" until God the Father had sex with her to form Jesus. God the Father was her first husband and Joseph, her second husband, was the father of the rest of her children. Mormon prophets have taught that God the Father was once a man, and men can become Gods. The fifth prophet is famous for his couplet: "As man now is, God once was; As God now is, man may be." (Teachings of Lorenzo Snow, Page 2). The Mormons teach that Lucifer [Satan] was the brother of Jesus. The Mormons teach that the Bible has been corrupted over the centuries. The Mormons get baptized for their dead relatives. The Mormons teach that there is no salvation outside of the Mormon Church, and they teach that Catholics and Protestants are the "Whore of Babylon". The Mormons use water at the Lord's Evening Meal instead of Wine.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I want to apologize if anyone thinks I have "attacked" them. I have certainly not intentionally attacked anyone.

I love you all. I love Noko. I love AGuest. I love Logical. I love everyone.

More importantly, JESUS loves you. Jesus DIED for YOU.

Jesus died for you AGuest.
    Jesus died for you Noko.
    Jesus died for you Logical.

Have you accepted Jesus Christ's FREE gift of salvation and life everlasting in Heaven with Jesus? Have you been washed clean in Christ's precious and holy and perfect Blood? Have you been Born Again?

Can you imagine living with JESUS forever and ever? I cannot even imagine how wonderful that will be.

The God of the Universe gave His Human Life so that you could live!

You cannot earn His free gift of salvation. There is only one thing required for salvation -- putting ALL of your faith, trust, hope, and belief in THE TRUE JESUS CHRIST of the Holy Scriptures, who is God Almighty.

Baptism is not required for salvation. Good works are not required for salvation. Preaching is not required for salvation. Partaking of the bread and wine at the Lord's Evening Meal is not a requirement for salvation. Going to Church is not a requirement for salvation.

All of those things should be done, but they are not requirements for salvation.

In fact, if you rely on doing any of those things in order to "earn" salvation, you are actually insulting Jesus, you are in effect, saying that Jesus Christ's Sacrifice and Resurrection were not enough to save you, and that you must do more to "earn" salvation.

True Christianity is unique from ALL other religions in the world, because ONLY True Scriptural Christianity teaches that God has done everything to save you, and that there is no way to "earn" salvation by doing any "good works" on your part.

• noko
    noko
    Noko, AGuest stated in this Thread that Jesus was created by the Father in the "womb of the Woman" in Heaven. Then you posted a statement that said Jesus was the "womb of the Woman" in Heaven. Therefore, if both statements are true, that means Jesus was created inside of Jesus, which makes no sense at all.

In short both statements are true, you asked earlier if scripture indicated Jesus was born. Yes he was is the answer, first in the womb of heaven and then subsequently (much later) again in the flesh in the womb of Mary. Creation itself was born through Jesus as testified by the Holy Spirit as recorded in the Bible. Now was Jesus the Womb of the Woman in Heaven for all creation- - Yes, God the father gave birth to all creation through Jesus. Now I ask you a question, "What significance or what does it show when Mary was with child (Jesus) in her womb without having relations with a man nor married?" I think you answered your own question about scriptures etc.. Jesus will judge us from the heart if you misused or not the sayings of the Holy Spirit, you did accused Aguest of Blasphemy. I am glad you feel it was out of love if so then that is fine. I have to go now.

• AGuest
    AGuest

For the sake of those who DO hear... and at risk of being thought a liar (for I did say I was "done" here)... I will respond with this:

First to my dear Logical: The greatest of love and peace to you, dear one, and do not regret your action. Regret only that there are still those among Israel, whose faith is great, but who do not yet worship what that which they KNOW, knowing it as been having been told them BY the Truth... but only that which they have been told by earthling man, in whom we were told not to put our trust. Continue in YOUR prayers, then, to ask that they do receive "ears"... to hear. For it is what you would want man to do... for you.

Dearest UnDf'd (may you have peace):

Regarding who is the Word of God, I refer you to Revelation 19:13.

Regarding that my Father is ONE, not three, is written in the scriptures, as well as in Mark's account and Paul's second letter to the Corinthians. I refer you to Deuteronomy 6:4, 5; Zechariah 14:9; Mark 12:29; and 1 Corinthians 8:6.

Regarding my perceived "blasphemy", I refer you to Psalm 82:6. I am also directed by my Lord to ask you what is it that you perceive to be blasphemy, and against whom such was committed. For in truth, when you make so serious a charge, you must be SURE of it, for if not, it is you who risk being blasphemous, just as those who called my Lord "Beelzebub" and falsely accused him of blasphemy were.

(I will give you a hint, for the love of my Lord prompts me to - In TRUTH, blasphemy is denying what in truth is said or done by means of, to, or with regard to the Holy Spirit... OR... accusing, speaking against, or giving credit for what has NOT been done by that Spirit. In making my statement, I did none of these. Rather, I spoke the truth to you, just as I heard it FROM the Truth... and just as it is "written".)

Dearest DJ, may you, too have peace:

You give the illustration of an egg; however, the word of my Lord to me is that it is not the egg that is anything: if it is not born, then it is nothing more than an orb filled with water and protein. It is the resultant chick that is something... and the HEN that PRODUCED it. In addition, all three are one, true, and make up one egg; however, if any part were to be separate and individual from the other parts, your egg would no longer be intact... and would be useless as a whole entity (no, cooking and eating only the whites/yolks doesn't count - LOL!). So, using an egg... is insufficient... for it can in no way illustrate what it is you are trying to say.

Then, my Lord directs me to direct you to the temple: in this world, one brick alone does not a temple make; however, MANY bricks... UNIFIED... make up a temple structure in which one can dwell. In SPIRIT, however, each brick CAN be an individual temple... but together, they make up THE "house" in which God dwells. Ephesians 2:19-21. But even then, each brick is a distinct, separate unit, with unique markings that distinguishes it from the other.

Now, however, although God and Christ are the temple and are IN UNION... and thus "one"... my Lord, too, is a distinct, SEPARATE unit from my Father, with unique marking that distinguishes him from my Father. However, by means of my Father's spirit dwelling IN him... he is ONE with the Father... just as by means of him, we TOO can be one.

Dearest Noko, the greatest of love and peace to you, my dear one! Please know that my spirit bears witness with what you have posted with regard to the womb, with this exception: our Lord is not the womb, Sarah/Mary... but rather, he is the "hymen" (per se)... that which the "child" must COME THROUGH... to be "born". It is in this manner:

When a child is concieved in the manner of the FLESH, the hymen is broken; however, when a child is "conceived" in the manner of the SPIRIT, by Christ (just as HE was conceived in the womb of Mary by God), the hymen remains intact! However, in either case, when the child is BORN... the child must come through the hymen. Christ, then, is the hymen and it is his flesh that was the CURTAIN that was "rent in two" to allow us to enter. Thus, it is through HIS flesh ... which earthling man PIERCED... penetrated... that WE can "enter" in before God.

Hebrews 10:19, 20; John 6:51, 56; Romans 8:1

Thus, rather than being the Ark (womb)... he is the PROPITIATORY... or "cover"... through that which enters into the Ark (of the Covenant)... as a FLESHLY being... and then comes OUT of the Ark (in the manner of the spirit!)... must pass. The hymen... is the "cover" to a woman's womb. Once the hymen is broken... the Way IN (for entry before God)... and the way OUT... for our spiritual birth... is "open". One cannot be born in this world without a hymen being broken (upon conception in the manner of the flesh); one cannot be born in THAT world... without coming through the hymen, Christ.

Exodus 25:17, 21, 22 (see NWT Ref. Bible footnote); 1 John 2:1, 2

Thus, to all the word of my Lord is:

ALL things that were created, were created in the Womb of the Woman... Jerusalem ABOVE... the spirit realm... THAT world... and had to come THROUGH my Lord, the "covering" on such Womb... in order to come into EXISTENCE... in this world! Everything in existence... in THIS world... came out of that world... through HIM. For when God said, "Let such and such COME TO BE," where did it come FROM... and what did it come THROUGH? As it is said, "ALL things have been created THROUGH him... and FOR him. "... by means of HIM... ALL things were made... TO EXIST." Ecclesiastes 3:15; Genesis 1:1; Colossians 1:16, 17

May you all have ears... to hear... so that you can hear and continue to the hear the Spirit, when he says, along with his Bride:

"COME! Take 'life's water'... free!"

And now, children, I must be obedient to my Lord, who has shown great patience with me here, and return to the work that he has given me, which I have neglected for the sake of this discussion. I leave it to you to hear and get the sense of it... or refrain. The choice, as always, is yours.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH... of Armies... and the peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... be upon you. If you so wish it.

A servant to the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with them... to time indefinite,

SJ, who has spoken these things just as I have received them from my Lord, the Son and Christ of JAH... JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH

• DJ
    DJ

HI shelby,

Nice to hear from you! I hope that you are well! I just wanted to let you know that I do believe that the Father and the Son are different entities. I also believe that the Son is God not a god. In Isa. and Job the Father claims to have created the heavens and earth alone.

• DJ
    DJ

Shelby, noko and Undis.......

Can I please point you attention to the thread started by MINER today entitled..."JW's and the locusts from the Abyss" I would love to hear what you all think about that. This very topic is what had such an impact on me 7 yrs. ago that i began to unravel all of the wt teachings. I have never had anyone to discuss this with before. Thanks a lot...love to you all, dj

p.s. As far as this thread is concerned.....I think that it is not profitable to argue this matter. It is for our Lord to judge us. I hardly believe for a sesond that this particular issue is something to divide over because it leads us to possibly not loving one another. Love is what matters to our Lord.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit