John 1:1 - A "Sacred Secret" Revealed

by AGuest 145 Replies latest watchtower bible

• noko
    noko

Praise to our Father in heaven and thank you sister Aguest in your deep insight of my error and may our Lord JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH the Son Of Jehoveh forever bless you with understanding and love. Peace.

• DJ
    DJ

Aguest,

Jesus is the hymen? You are an outrage. Noko believes it too.......oh well I'm done here.

• noko
    noko

DJ,

Don't be too offended, these are only symbols that speaks the truth. It is a language that you could say is universal to understand. The Womb creates or develops life while the hymen is the gateway into the world or into the womb. Jehoveh creates and that is passed through Jesus, this does give credit to Jehoveh for all creation which I see is more in harmony with the scriptures then what I put out. I said Jesus was the womb of the women which upon "Holy Spirit" revealation is not the truth, when Jesus is married to the annointed, the annointed will become the womb of the women while Jesus becomes the Eternal Father, See Rev 19:7.

• Valis
    Valis
    The Womb creates or develops life while the hymen is the gateway into the world or into the womb. Jehoveh creates and that is passed through Jesus, this does give credit to Jehoveh for all creation which I see is more in harmony with the scriptures then what I put out.

all this talk of hymens and putting out is pretty dam sexy if you ask me...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• noko
    noko

I guess we better not go into circumcision then which now seems kinda related.

I was able to edit before and now I am not , can we still edit are posts here so I can fix my spelling/grammar errors? Please let me know.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I just want to make it clear again, that I do not condemn or judge any of you for your beliefs. I love you all.

I do, however, try to tell people the Truth that the Scriptures teach. The Scriptures make people wise for salvation. In other words, the Scriptures teach us about Jesus, who He is, what He has done, and what He is going to do in the future; and the Scriptures tell us what each person has to do to be saved, which is believe in Jesus Christ.

I do not ever want to argue with anyone.

Noko said:

In short both statements are true, you asked earlier if scripture indicated Jesus was born. Yes he was is the answer, first in the womb of heaven and then subsequently (much later) again in the flesh in the womb of Mary. Creation itself was born through Jesus as testified by the Holy Spirit as recorded in the Bible. Now was Jesus the Womb of the Woman in Heaven for all creation- - Yes, God the father gave birth to all creation through Jesus.

Now I ask you a question, "What significance or what does it show when Mary was with child (Jesus) in her womb without having relations with a man nor married?"

I think you answered your own question about scriptures etc.. Jesus will judge us from the heart if you misused or not the sayings of the Holy Spirit, you did accused Aguest of Blasphemy. I am glad you feel it was out of love if so then that is fine. I have to go now.

Noko, thank you for your reply.

I do have a question still though. Is there any Scripture that says Jesus was ever created in Heaven?

Also, we may have different ideas about what "blasphemy" I was talking about.

I did not intend to mean that AGuest had committed the "unforgivable sin" or "blasphemy against the Holy Spirit". I definitely did not intend that, and I would never accuse anyone of doing that.

I also did not say that AGuest had intentionally blasphemed.

This is the definition of "blasphemy" I had in mind when I said that AGuest had spoken blasphemy:

Merriam-Webster Dictionary Definition of "Blasphemy":

1: The act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God
    2: The act of claiming the attributes of deity

AGuest had said we will all be "Gods" in the future, and that would be Blasphemy # 2 on that list.

AGuest has said that most of the New Testament is not inspired Scripture, and that would be Blasphemy # 1 on that list. AGuest also said that Jesus is only "a God" and not The God, so that would definitely be Blasphemy # 1 on that list.

DJ is correct, we should all have love for one another, and we should not argue.

Jesus said that the most important Commandments are:

* Love God with your whole heart, soul, and mind.
    * Love your neighbor as yourself.
    * Do to others what you want them to do to you.
    * Love your enemies

DJ, I am definitely going to look at that other Thread you mentioned.

I love you all, and may God bless you all.

Now, I'm going to reply to AGuest's latest post, which I haven't read yet.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

AGuest said:

For the sake of those who DO hear... and at risk of being thought a liar (for I did say I was "done" here)... I will respond with this:
    First to my dear Logical: The greatest of love and peace to you, dear one, and do not regret your action. Regret only that there are still those among Israel, whose faith is great, but who do not yet worship what that which they KNOW, knowing it as been having been told them BY the Truth... but only that which they have been told by earthling man, in whom we were told not to put our trust. Continue in YOUR prayers, then, to ask that they do receive "ears"... to hear. For it is what you would want man to do... for you.

Praying to God to have Him move people to view God's Inspired Scriptures and Commandments as "not that important in the long run"??

I don't even know how someone could pray for something like that.

AGuest said:

Dearest UnDf'd (may you have peace):
    Regarding who is the Word of God, I refer you to Revelation 19:13.

As I said before, I agree. The Logos [Word] is Jesus. But the Inspired Holy Scriptures are also God's Word and His Commandments. The Scriptures are also Christ's Word.

AGuest said:

Regarding that my Father is ONE, not three, is written both in the scriptures, I refer you to Deuteronomy 6:4, 5; Zechariah 14:9; Mark 12:29; and 1 Corinthians 8:6.

I agree absolutely 100% with those Scriptures. There is Only One God. There are Three Persons who are One God.

By the way, there is an important fact to consider in Deuteronomy 6:4-5.

What is the Hebrew word used for the word "One" in Deuteronomy 6:4-5? The Hebrew word is "echad".

The Hebrew word "echad" is also used in the following Verses.

Genesis 2:24: Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave to his wife and they shall be ONE ["echad"] flesh.

Genesis 11:6: And Yahweh said, "Behold! The people is ONE ["echad"] and they all have one language. And this they begin to do. And now nothing which they have imagined to do will be restrained from them."

So, that proves that the Hebrew word "echad" ["One"] can be used to describe that more than one person are in unity as one, whether it is "One Flesh" or "One God".

AGuest said:

Regarding my perceived "blasphemy", I refer you to Psalm 82:6.

That is an interesting Scripture. It reads:

Psalm 82:6: I have said, "You [human judges] are gods; and all of you sons of the Most High."

God did call those human judges "gods", and the word "god" means "mighty one", and a human judge appointed by God would be "mighty" or have great authority.

But, now, let me ask a question: Were those human judges "gods" by nature or not?

The Scripture you posted above reveals the truth on that:

1 Corinthians 8:5-6: For even if they are being called "gods" whether in Heaven or on earth (just as there are many gods and many lords), yet for us there is One God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and One Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

That Scripture shows extremely clearly that The Father and The Son are unique and distinct and separate from ALL created beings who are called "gods" or "lords".

Some people try to use that Verse to disprove the Trinity, such as AGuest did, by claiming that only The Father is the True God by Nature. However, that argue absolutely falls apart when you closely examine that Scripture.

If 1 Corinthians 8:5-6 is saying that only The Father is the True God by Nature, then that also means that Verse is saying that only The Son is the True Lord by Nature. So that would mean The Father is NOT our True Lord. We know that is false, because the Scriptures say that The Father is The True Lord:

Matthew 11:25: At that time Jesus answered and said, "I praise You, Father, Lord of Heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent, and have revealed them to babes.

Acts 17:24: The God who made the world and all the things in it, Him being Lord of Heaven and earth, does not dwell in sanctuaries made by human hands,

The important point being made in 1 Corinthians 8:5-6 is that The Father and The Son are uncreated, unique, and infinitely higher than all created beings who are called "gods".

The following Verses explain even more clearly that there is only One God by Nature:

Galatians 4:8: But at one time indeed, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those which by nature were not gods.

James 2:19: You believe God is One. You do well. Even the demons believe--and they shudder!

Isaiah 44:6: So says Yahweh, the King of Israel, and His Redeemer Yahweh of Hosts; I am the First, and I am the Last; and besides Me there is no God.

Isaiah 44:8: Fear not, nor be afraid; have I not told you and made you hear since then? So you are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me? Yes, there is none. I have not known a Rock.

Isaiah 42:8: I am Yahweh; that is My Name; and My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to graven images.

Those Verses clearly show that there is One, and ONLY ONE, God who is God by Nature. All other so-called "gods" are not God by nature, and never will be or can be.

AGuest said:

I am also directed by my Lord to ask you what is it that you perceive to be blasphemy, and against whom such was committed. For in truth, when you make so serious a charge, you must be SURE of it, for if not, it is you who risk being blasphemous, just as those who called my Lord "Beelzebub" and falsely accused him of blasphemy were.
    (I will give you a hint, for the love of my Lord prompts me to - In TRUTH, blasphemy is denying what in truth is said or done by means of, to, or with regard to the Holy Spirit... OR... accusing, speaking against, or giving credit for what has NOT been done by that Spirit. In making my statement, I did none of these. Rather, I spoke the truth to you, just as I heard it FROM the Truth... and just as it is "written".)

AGuest, I think we may have different ideas about what "blasphemy" I was talking about.

I did not intend to mean that you had committed the "unforgivable sin" or "blasphemy against the Holy Spirit". I definitely did not intend that, and I would never accuse anyone of doing that.

I also did not say that you had intentionally blasphemed.

The reason why I said you were blaspheming, was not because of you saying that we will become "gods" or "mighty ones", the reason was because you said that we would become "gods" the same as Jesus is "a God". Jesus is God by Nature.

This is the definition of "blasphemy" I had in mind when I said that you had spoken blasphemy:

Merriam-Webster Dictionary Definition of "Blasphemy":

1: The act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God
    2: The act of claiming the attributes of deity

You had said we will all be "Gods" the same as Jesus is "a God" in the future, and that would be Blasphemy # 2 on that list.

You had said that most of the New Testament is not inspired Scripture, and that would be Blasphemy # 1 on that list. You also said that Jesus is only "a God" and not The God, so that would definitely be Blasphemy # 1 on that list.

People can be forgiven for blasphemy against The Son.

I would like to explain a few things about the "unforgivable sin" ["blasphemy against the Spirit"]:

Why did some of the Pharisees commit the "unforgivable sin" and "blasphemy against the Spirit"?

Because they KNEW that it was The Holy Spirit working the miracles through Jesus, and yet, they accused Jesus of using Beelzebub to perform His miracles.

If the Pharisees had ignorantly [without knowing the truth] said that Jesus was using Beelzebub to perform His miracles, then that would not have been "unforgivable".

The same is true for Jehovah's Witnesses and others who deny that the Holy Spirit is the Third Person of God. They do so ignorantly, without knowing the truth, so they can be forgiven if they repent and come to Jesus for salvation.

AGuest, I am curious, who or what exactly do you believe that the Holy Spirit is?

AGuest said:

Now, however, although God and Christ are the temple and are IN UNION... and thus "one"... my Lord, too, is a distinct, SEPARATE unit from my Father, with unique marking that distinguishes him from my Father. However, by means of my Father's spirit dwelling IN him... he is ONE with the Father... just as by means of him, we TOO can be one.

The Father and The Son are Two separate and distinct Persons. But they are One God.

AGuest said:

Dearest Noko, the greatest of love and peace to you, my dear one! Please know that my spirit bears witness with what you have posted with regard to the womb, with this exception: our Lord is not the womb, Sarah/Mary... but rather, he is the "hymen" (per se)... that which the "child" must COME THROUGH... to be "born". It is in this manner:
    When a child is concieved in the manner of the FLESH, the hymen is broken; however, when a child is "conceived" in the manner of the SPIRIT, by Christ (just as HE was conceived in the womb of Mary by God), the hymen remains intact! However, in either case, when the child is BORN... the child must come through the hymen. Christ, then, is the hymen and it is his flesh that was the CURTAIN that was "rent in two" to allow us to enter. Thus, it is through HIS flesh ... which earthling man PIERCED... penetrated... that WE can "enter" in before God.
    Hebrews 10:19, 20; John 6:51, 56; Romans 8:1
    Thus, rather than being the Ark (womb)... he is the PROPITIATORY... or "cover"... through that which enters into the Ark (of the Covenant)... as a FLESHLY being... and then comes OUT of the Ark (in the manner of the spirit!)... must pass. The hymen... is the "cover" to a woman's womb. Once the hymen is broken... the Way IN (for entry before God)... and the way OUT... for our spiritual birth... is "open". One cannot be born in this world without a hymen being broken (upon conception in the manner of the flesh); one cannot be born in THAT world... without coming through the hymen, Christ.
    Exodus 25:17, 21, 22 (see NWT Ref. Bible footnote); 1 John 2:1, 2

I am not even going to get involved in any disrespectful discussion that calls Jesus, my Lord, God, and Savior, the Sovereign Lord of the Universe, "a hymen." I can't believe that such a discussion can exist.

AGuest said:

Thus, to all the word of my Lord is:
    ALL things that were created, were created in the Womb of the Woman... Jerusalem ABOVE... the spirit realm... THAT world... and had to come THROUGH my Lord, the "covering" on such Womb... in order to come into EXISTENCE... in this world! Everything in existence... in THIS world... came out of that world... through HIM. For when God said, "Let such and such COME TO BE," where did it come FROM... and what did it come THROUGH? As it is said, "ALL things have been created THROUGH him... and FOR him. "... by means of HIM... ALL things were made... TO EXIST." Ecclesiastes 3:15; Genesis 1:1; Colossians 1:16, 17

I will let the Holy Scriptures have the last word:

Isaiah 44:24: So says Yahweh, your Redeemer, and He who formed you from the womb, I am Yahweh who makes all things; who stretches out the Heavens alone; who spreads out the earth; who was with Me?

Job 9:8: who alone stretches out the Heavens, and walks on the waves of the sea;

Nehemiah 9:6: You, even You, are Yahweh alone. You have made the Heavens, Heaven of the Heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things on it, the seas, and all in them, and You preserve them all. And the host of the Heavens worships You.

The Scriptures say that Yahweh created all things ALONE, BY HIMSELF, NO ONE WAS WITH HIM.

God cannot lie

John 1:3: All things came to be through Him, and without Him nothing came to be which has come to be.

Ephesians 3:9: and to enlighten all as to what is the administration of the mystery, which had been hidden from the ages in God, who created all things through Jesus Christ;

Colossians 1:16-17: because by Him all things were created, those in the Heavens and those on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things are held together.

Hebrews 1:8-10: But to the Son He says: "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness above Your companions." And: "You, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, and the Heavens are the work of Your hands.

The Scriptures say that all things were created BY THE FATHER THROUGH JESUS.

Now, AGuest, how do you explain Isaiah 44:24, when compared with Colossians 1:16, John 1:3, Ephesians 3:9, & Hebrews 1:10?

There is a huge, major contradiction in those two Verses IF Jesus is not Yahweh.

• noko
    noko

UDF,

Scriptures are clear that Jesus has a God. "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness above Your companions."

How do you reconcile if Jesus is the Alimighty God but then has God over him? Jehovah has made it clear that he stands alone, as in from his viewpoint he is the only God, as in there is none other above him. What is your definition of God? Did not Jesus prayed to his God? That is what scriptures reveil.

Now it is OK to talk about the womb but not the hymen? or about circumcision but not the hymen? Why close your eyes and ears?

Now Jesus example is for us to follow, did Jesus take a dozen or more scriptures and read them out of context or did he use images and parables to show the truth? When Jesus did use scriptures wasn't it usually one? That is the example I do the best to follow and I hope we all strive to do the same.

Peace and may our Lord Jesus Christ always be with you.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest UnDf'd... may you have peace.

Although I have stated that I would leave this thread and subject, your last question compels me to respond, for as my Lord said, "Keep asking, keep seeking, keep knocking... and it will be opened to you." I, then, have no ground to leave you in a state of confusion... refusing to answer and respond just because I have grown... "weary". My Lord did not, and thus, I will not, but will endeavor to give to all who demand it, including you, a reason for my hope. Therefore, in answer to your question

Now, AGuest, how do you explain Isaiah 44:24, when compared with Colossians 1:16, John 1:3, Ephesians 3:9, & Hebrews 1:10? There is a huge, major contradiction in those two Verses IF Jesus is not Yahweh...

and the various verses you supplied... my reply is:

You have still not grasped one of the primary truths of what I share with you: I... do not explain any of it. I only share with you what I... RECEIVE... from my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... the Son and Christ of the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... the One about whom all of what we're discussing "bears witness". I do not rely, then, on what is "written" about him, for what has been "written"... is NOT untampered with, NOT literally translated, and NOT perfectly interpreted... by earthling man. Rather, I rely on what the One about whom such things are written says... and put faith in what I hear from him.

With that said, I will share with you what HE gives as an explanation:

Isaiah 44:24: So says Yahweh, your Redeemer, and He who formed you from the womb, I am Yahweh who makes all things; who stretches out the Heavens alone; who spreads out the earth; who was with Me?

My Father is, indeed, the "maker and former" of all things... and it was He alone who stretches out the heavens and spreads out the earth, just as it was He alone who did so "in the beginning," before He said, "Let there be Light," or "Let Light come to be," or "Let the Light come into existence,"... which Light is my Lord... and which Light was PRODUCED, ORIGINATED, CREATED, POSSESSED... by my Father.

Genesis 1:1; John 1:9; 8:12 ; Proverbs 8:22

Job 9:8: who alone stretches out the Heavens, and walks on the waves of the sea;

For understanding of the first part of this, see above. For understanding of the second part, the word of my Lord is that prior to his existence in the flesh, and certainly during Job's day, NO ONE other than JAH... could do such a thing. When my Lord arrived in the flesh, however, BY MEANS OF HOLY SPIRIT, the spirit of JAH, which came down upon him in the form of a dove... he, too, could walk on water - his flesh could "transcend" so that he it was not limited by the "laws" of the physical realm. As was Peter's, as just after receiving holy spirit, the apostles and disciples could "do works greater than these."

Nehemiah 9:6: You, even You, are Yahweh alone. You have made the Heavens, Heaven of the Heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things on it, the seas, and all in them, and You preserve them all. And the host of the Heavens worships You.
    The Scriptures say that Yahweh created all things ALONE, BY HIMSELF, NO ONE WAS WITH HIM.

Not this one! You have completely misinterpreted that scripture, for it does not say that my Father created all things... alone. The very fact that He said, "Let US... make man in OUR image," belies that. What the scripture SAYS is that JAH... is one: "You are JAHVEH alone." A good reading comprehension course should help you with this.

In addition, what you are failing to see is HOW He made "things": not WITH my Lord, in the sense that they stood side-by-side and created... but THROUGH my Lord and BY MEANS of my Lord. How is that? My Lord... was the CONDUIT... and the SOURCE... by which my Father made all things after him. He was... the FIRST thing created... OUT OF LOVE... in the womb of the "Woman"... the spirit realm... and thus, the FIRST thing that came OUT of it... or was BORN. The firstBORN... of all creation. And using HIM... my Father created everything else... that "came into existence."

God cannot lie

Indeed.

John 1:3: All things came to be through Him, and without Him nothing came to be which has come to be.

Please see above. All things came to be… THROUGH him… and WITHOUT him… nothing came to be which has come to be... both of which statements are true. Again, reading comprehension would be a great help, dear one, for it is those like the leaders of the WTBTS who COUNT on us not being able to COMPREHEND what is meant by what is written... and thus make up their own interpretations so as to mislead, if possible, "even the chosen ones."

Matthew 24:24

Ephesians 3:9: and to enlighten all as to what is the administration of the mystery, which had been hidden from the ages in God, who created all things through Jesus Christ;

Notice is says that GOD… who created ALL things… THROUGH… Christ.

Colossians 1:16-17: because by Him all things were created, those in the Heavens and those on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things are held together.

Your “by” is false… for the word rendered here as “by” is mistransliterated (not mis-translated, but mis-transliterated). It does not say that "all things were created by him," but that "by him, all things were created." There is a DIFFERENCE, as t he true meaning is “by means of”. Otherwise, the translation is correct: all things have been created THROUGH him… and FOR him… and in HIM… all things are HELD TOGETHER. The latter of this statement is borne out in my Lord’s words at John 15:6, whereby he is recorded to have said: “For APART from me… you can do nothing at all.”

Hebrews 1:8-10: But to the Son He says: "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness above Your companions." And: "You, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, and the Heavens are the work of Your hands.

First, I am compelled by my Lord to ask you just who is the HE who supposedly “says” to the Son… second, I am compelled by my Lord to point out to you that the words “He says” are not apart of the original writing, but added to make the sentence make sense (but, oh no! everything is just as it was originally written, yes, so that NOTHING has ever been added… or taken away… for any reason…), which MUST be done in many places of that which is “written” for many reasons, correct grammar, word usage and sentence structure, being among them…

And third, I am compelled to point out you that the SAME Greek word used for “God”… is the one used for “god”… so that neither you nor any other “scribe” has any idea which is truly meant, and so it is only by means of the writer himself, by means of those he revealed his meaning to… OR by means of THE ONE ABOUT WHOM IT IS WRITTEN… that you can truly know just what was meant and/or intended…

And fourth, by way of example, my Lord directs me to give you the phrase “therefore, God, Your God,” in which the word is used in two (2) contexts, name and description, are both capitalized, but in using the title it should NOT be, so that IN TRUTH, if properly rendered, it should read “therefore, God (name), your god (description),” … which lends to the truth that the phrase “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever,” would actually be correctly rendered as “Your throne, O god,” IF the “He” that “says” in the first place is God… speaking to and about Christ. For if not, then the first example would mean that my Father is calling His Son… HIS God. And that cannot be, for although my Father subjected all things to the Son, it is with the exception of Himself.

The Scriptures say that all things were created BY THE FATHER THROUGH JESUS.

Yes! Would you be so kind as to condescend and read that statement again?! Because perhaps someday you will get the SENSE of what it says: BY the Father… THROUGH the Son - not BY the Father and Son… through the Son.

Ah, dear UnDf'd... I am compelled by the spirit of my Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH of Armies... given me by His Son and Christ, my Lord, to say, "KEEP ASKING, KEEP SEEKING... and KEEP KNOCKING." For if you do, it will be opened to you. I am also compelled to say to you:

"Trust in JAH will all your heart... and do not lean upon your OWN understanding."

I bid you peace.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Noko said:

Scriptures are clear that Jesus has a God. "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness above Your companions."

How do you reconcile if Jesus is the Alimighty God but then has God over him? Jehovah has made it clear that he stands alone, as in from his viewpoint he is the only God, as in there is none other above him. What is your definition of God? Did not Jesus prayed to his God? That is what scriptures reveil.

The Father is the God of The Son (in His Human Nature). The Father is The Head of The Son. The Father has a Greater (but NOT better) Position in the Trinity than The Son. The Son is in subjection to The Father.

The Scriptures reveal this about the Trinity:

The Son is in subjection to The Father. The Spirit is in subjection to The Father and The Son.

The Father glorifies The Son. The Son glorifies The Father. The Spirit glorifies The Father and The Son.

Now, what else do the Scriptures reveal about the relationship of The Father and The Son?

Philippians 2:6: who, existing in the Form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,

Therefore, The Son, in Heaven, is EQUAL to God The Father.

John 5:18: Because of this the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because not only was He breaking the Sabbath, but also He called God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.

John 5:23: so that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

John 14:9: Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you for so long a time, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He that has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

Those Scriptures reveal that, even on Earth, Jesus was EQUAL to The Father.

I can't explain everything about the amazing and wonderful relationship of The Father and The Son. All I know is what the Scriptures say.

Noko said:

Jehovah has made it clear that he stands alone, as in from his viewpoint he is the only God, as in there is none other above him.

You are correct. But you have ignored what I said before. JEHOVAH said that HE WAS ALONE, ALL BY HIMSELF, AND NO ONE WAS WITH HIM when He created ALL THINGS. But the Scriptures clearly show that ALL THINGS WERE CREATED THROUGH JESUS. Therefore, Jesus is Jehovah, OR Jehovah lied. Jehovah cannot lie, therefore, Jesus is Jehovah.

Noko said:

What is your definition of God?

What is the Bible's definition of the Only True God by Nature?

Only God is Eternal [going backwards and forward; there was a never a time when He did not exist, and never will be]

Only God can be in more than one place at the same time [Omnipresence]

Only God has unlimited power [Almighty; Omnipotence]

Only God has unlimited and perfect knowledge and wisdom [Omniscience]

Only God has unlimited and perfect love, mercy, and grace

Only God has unlimited and perfect justice

Only God can create life out of nothing

Only God can read human hearts and minds

Only God has absolute control over the forces of nature

Only God deserves worship

Only God should be prayed to

The Bible says that Jesus has all of those attributes and qualities.

Noko said:

Now it is OK to talk about the womb but not the hymen? or about circumcision but not the hymen? Why close your eyes and ears?

Noko, I think it is very disrespectful to call (or compare) Jesus ANY of those things. I cannot believe people have to compare Jesus to those things.

Can you actually imagine Jesus Himself using those comparisons? Or The Father? Or anyone?

I refuse to discuss anything so disrespectful to my Lord. My Lord Jesus is The Creator of the Universe and of Heaven.

I don't know who your lord, "the hymen" or "the womb", is, but He's not the same as the Jesus of the Bible, and the Bible warns:

2 Corinthians 11:3-4: But I fear, lest perhaps as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he who comes to you preaches another Jesus whom we did not preach, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you did not accept, you may well put up with him! (Verses 13-15:) For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Noko said:

Now Jesus example is for us to follow, did Jesus take a dozen or more scriptures and read them out of context or did he use images and parables to show the truth? When Jesus did use scriptures wasn't it usually one? That is the example I do the best to follow and I hope we all strive to do the same.

So, now your "Jesus" has put a "limit" on how many Scriptures to use?

Also, another accusation. I would like for you to show me which Scriptures I posted "out-of-context", and if you cannot show me where I did so, I kindly, and humbly ask you to stop making false accusations.

Jesus used three Scriptures when the Devil tempted Him.

In Matthew Chapter 26, Jesus used two Scriptures.

Also, how many Scriptures do you think Jesus used in the following discussion?

Luke 24:44-47: Then He said to them, "These are the Words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me." And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures. Then He said to them, "Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentance and forgiveness of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

So, I think we can throw away any idea of a legalistic, Pharasaical "One-Scripture Limit".

Noko said:

Peace and may our Lord Jesus Christ always be with you.
    Thank you, and I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ may open your eyes and that the Truth shall set you free.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit