John 1:1 - A "Sacred Secret" Revealed

by AGuest 145 Replies latest watchtower bible

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

SpannerInTheWorks,

I have read a few things on that Website.

That Website lists the following as a "Contradiction":

He [Jesus] was a lamb.
    Jn.1:36
    "And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!"

Jesus was not literally either one of those things. Those were symbols used to describe who Jesus is and what Jesus has done and will do.

In the same way, Jesus was not a literal Door, Jesus was not literally Bread, Jesus was not literally a Vine.

Now, let's examine the "Is Jesus God?" Contradictions Page on that Website:

Is Jesus God?
    Jesus is God.
    Jn.1:1
    "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
    Jn.1:14
    "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us."
    Jn.8:58
    "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."
    Jn.10:30-31
    "I and my Father are one. Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him."
    Jn.10:38-39
    "The Father is in me, and I in him. Therefore they sought again to take him."
    Jn.20:28
    "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God."
    Col.2:8-9
    "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."
    Titus 2:13
    "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ."
    Phil.2:6
    " Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God."
    Heb.1:8
    "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."
    Rev.1:17
    "Fear not; I am the first and the last."
    Rev.22:13
    "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."
    Jn.8:40
    "But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God."
    Jn.14:28
    "My Father is greater than I."
    Acts 17:31
    "Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead."
    1 Cor.11:3
    "The head of Christ is God."
    Col.3:1
    "Christ sitteth on the right hand of God."
    1 Tim.2:5
    "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus."

There is no contradictions there at all. Trinitarians believe Jesus is 100% God and 100% Man, therefore, when the Bible calls Jesus a Man, it is correct, and when it calls Jesus God it is correct.

The Father does have a Greater Position in the Trinity, and is the Head of Jesus. A Husband and Wife are "one flesh" but the husband is the head. The Father is the God of Jesus in the Trinity relationship.

I'm not sure why Acts 17:31 is listed.

Colossians 3:1 is saying that Christ sits at the right hand of God The Father.

Absolutely no contradictions that I see.

That Website also says:

Jesus claimed that he would raise himself from the dead. But other verses say that he was raised from the dead by God.

The resurrection of Jesus Christ's Human Body was done by the Trinity, just like most things are done by the Trinity. That is why it is correct if you say that Jesus raised Himself, and it is also correct if you say The Father raised Him, and it is correct if you say the Holy Spirit raised Him.

Also, that Website said it was a contradiction because some Verses say Jesus performed miracles, and some say He did not perform miracles.

If I am not mistaken, when Jesus said He would not perform any signs, He was speaking to the wicked Pharisees, if I am correct.

That Website also lists the following as a Contradiction:

Did Jesus baptize anyone? Yes.

Jn.3:22
    "After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized."

No.
    Jn.4:2
    "Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples."

That is not a contradiction -- that is a clarification!

John 4:1:

Therefore, when the Lord knew that the Pharisees had heard that Jesus was making and was baptizing more disciples than John

John 4:2:

(although Jesus Himself was not baptizing, but His disciples),

• AGuest
    AGuest

The Greek word "pas" is translated as "ALL THINGS" in 152 Verses in the King James Version.

Except the one you quoted, dear UnDf'd (and peace to you!). Why is that? Because the ORIGINAL was written NOT in Greek, but in Aramaic. I would ask you then, to review THAT writing before contending what you do. And yes, it is available.

That is also completely false. Jesus COULD NOT have failed, even if He was not God in the Flesh. Do you know WHY? God CANNOT lie -- it is IMPOSSIBLE for God to lie. God PROMISED that Jesus would die for our sins and be resurrected and that Jesus would never sin. Therefore, since God COULD NOT lie, there was NO WAY that Jesus could have sinned or failed, because that would have meant that God had LIED -- it would have meant God had failed and it would have meant God had sinned.

What you're saying then, is that my Lord did NOT have free will! Which he absolutely DID! Otherwise, there was absolutely NO point in the Adversary trying to temp him… for even that one would have known it was impossible. There would also be no point in my Lord’s words “Father, remove this cup from me. Yet, not what “I” will, but what YOU will.” Finally, it IS impossible for God to lie; it is NOT impossible, however, for Him to know what we might or might not do. When He created the one called Devil and Satan, He created a being with RIGHTEOUSNESS in him. However, THAT being “failed.” Why? B ecause of God? No, because of what was in HIM! When He created Adam… it was GOOD. And yet, THAT being failed. Why? Because God created something defective? Absolu tely NOT because of any defect on God’s part, for as my Father has said, “The DEFECT… is THEIRS.”

My Lord was also created with no defect IN him, so that had he CHOSEN not to offer himself (as Peter suggested he do)… the DEFECT… would have been HIS… not God's. But… my Lord LEARNED obedience; it was not in him from the start. The REASON he succeeded is that BEFORE he sinned… he would beseech the Father… “with strong outcries and tears”… so that he was FAVORABLY HEARD… and given strength to resist. Resist what? The very things he had in common with US: weakness of the flesh. For he was tested LIKE us… in ALL respects. But… UNLIKE us… he… did not sin. I give you:

Isaiah 7:14-16 and Hebrew 4:14, 15; 5:7-10

You, like many others… have him being DIFFERENT from us in FLESH. However, i f he had been DIFFERENT, then such tests would have been MOOT: there would have been NO WAY he could have failed and so ANY challenger would have pointed that out. But to the CONTRARY… the Father made him in the likeness of sinFUL flesh… such that WE have… so that he could TESTED… just like WE are… but UNLIKE us… prove himself to be WITHOUT sin… in his HEART… his SPIRIT. THAT ... is why we have the account of JOB, a servant of God of whom God said there was NO ONE like him in the earth. And although he put Job's FLESH to the test... almost to death... Job's SPIRIT... remained steadfast!Thus, while it is true that his SPIRIT was perfect, inherited from God, without defilement… his FLESH indeed possessed “sin” in it, in that it held sickness… and death… IN it (so that it could even be PUT to death), which he inherited from an imperfect woman of flesh, Mary. Hear, dear UnDf'd... and get the SENSE of it!

Isaiah 53:10

if "The Helper" in John Chapter 14 is Jesus, then that means The Father is sending ANOTHER Jesus, which is a DIFFERENT JESUS, which is not taught in the Scriptures anywhere.

Okay, then, now you’re saying the John lied? Okay. But I would re-read 1 John 2:2, were I you. Oh, and BTW, “hallelujah” MEANS “praise JAH,” dear UnDf’d: hallel (praise) u (you) jah (JAH). Hear… and get the SENSE of it.

I deserve to burn in Hell forever for my sins.

But you wouldn't be. You would simply be destroyed... body AND spirit... so that you are GONE... no longer in EXISTENCE. For t here is no such thing for us, dear one. And nowhere does the Bible that YOU put your faith in say there is. The ONLY one who is “tortured forever and ever,” is Satan. Wicked HUMANS, as well as wicked spirits… are “cut off” from the Tree of Life, and either destroyed by fire “from heaven”… or hurled into the Lake of Fire where they are utterly destroyed. Body AND spirit. That’s it; that’s all.

How would anyone even KNOW those Two Greatest Commandments unless they read the Bible?

How did the Prophets know it? How did Noah? Abraham? Moses? Joseph? How is the disciples know it… BEFORE there was a Bible… BEFORE the gospels and epistles were written? They KNEW it… because they all LEARNED it… directly from my Lord… who gave it to them... before he was sent here and when he existed in the flesh… and for those who survived him, he then RECALLED IT TO THEIR MINDS… when he entered them… as a SPIRIT. Thus, it is from WITHIN them… from the place where he DWELLS… that he SPEAKS to them. Hear, dear UnDf’d… and get the SENSE of it.

And you confuse “judging” with “condemnation.” Again, your reading comprehension suffers, for one must first BE judged… in order to thereafter be CONDEMNED. It works like this: 1. An accusation is made (which is either true or false) 2. Charges are brought (by whomever is in “authority” to bring such charges) 3. The accused either agrees (pleads guilty) or innocent (not guilty) 4. A trial is held (where both sides plead their case) 5. A determination of guilt is made (JUDGED) 6. If determined “guilty” the accused… is sentenced (CONDEMNED)

In my case, you have accused me – of blasphemy - which carries with it a condemnation: eternal destruction. I have pleaded innocent. Yet YOU… and not any legitimate “authority” - determine me guilty. YOU have said that by means of my the things which I have spoken to you… which things I assert are the TRUTH… given me BY the Truth… which truth I do not hide but OPENLY confess… I am such. I say that by means of such I am NOT as you have accused me, but rather, doing the “work” that my Lord has given me… which is in obedience to HIM… such that I speak what HE gives me, whether you hear or refrain. What I hear whispered in the dark, I preach… from the housetops. Because my Lord has asked me to. I love him… so I obey.

YOU, however, refuse to accept my plea of innocence of what you accuse me… and by means of continuing in your assertions… have indeed judged me. You have accused me of blasphemy… which only the SON can accuse me of. Therefore, if you had said that it was the SON who judged me… and you were only reiterating to me what he had told YOU to say… I would stand guilty and condemned. However, your accusation of blasphemy is the result of your own blind heart… your own “righteousness”… and not his. You, therefore, have indeed judged me.

And yet, I truly forgive you… for I know your motive is NOT malicious, but just as I said to you… the result of your blindness. I hold no illwill toward you for it, for even if you ARE my “enemy”… by means of constituting yourself as such (he that is not against you, is FOR you)… I debt of love to you remains. For at one time I was the enemy of God… and of His Christ. But by means of THEIR loving kindness and mercy, I am no longer. If, therefore, God and Christ condescended to not hold my unintentional errors against ME, who am I to hold such against ANYONE?

Yes, but if your "voice" contradicts the Scriptures, then your "voice" is actually the one creating "traditions and doctrines" of men or of demons.

And now, unfortunately, because of YOUR statement, it is I who must now warn you: you are at risk of blaspheming, dear UnDf’d, for I have TOLD you by what means and what SPIRIT I speak: the Spirit of God, by means of Christ. If YOU wish to label that spirit as one of “demons,” then I must warn you of the implications of that. For they called my Lord Beelzebub; how much more will those of his household, including me, be called such? And, certainly, you will say that you “called” me nothing; however, in TRUTH, you are, in essence, calling the voice that I obey a demon. Please… I bid you… take care!

I believe that the moment you put all your faith in Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord, you are saved by Him, and THEN, because of The Holy Spirit living in you,

John 14:23 and Romans 8:9, 10 tell you who it is that lives IN you...

THEN you will demonstrate that you have been saved already by showing love for others. Let me give an example: The thief that died on the cross next to Jesus was saved immediately when he put his faith in Jesus as Lord and Savior. The thief was not able to perform any "good works" or get baptized, etc, etc but he was immediately saved.

Indeed. And yet… HOLY SPIRIT HAD NOT BEEN POURED OUT. That did not occur until some days later, in contradiction to the first part of your statement. This one had NO opportunity, nor requirement to “demonstrate” that he had been saved. He was saved… SIMPLY by my Lord’s statement that he was… which statement was made due to UNdeserved kindness (he DESERVED to die)… granted PURELY on the man’s FAITH… that my Lord was who he said he was. I know that faith, so that when my Lord revealed himself to me, I COULD have gone with what you and others say, that he was a demon. I have not! I have confessed to him… and to YOU… that he IS the Christ, the Son of God, Lord of all things. And I could NOT say so… except BY MEANS of holy spirit!

Also, what happens if the Christ that someone puts their faith and trust in IS NOT the same Christ that died for them?

Until the Spirit and Bride STOP saying "Come!"... that could change. So, it depends. FOr some, it will be determine by how they treated others. For FAITH... is SHOWN... by WORKS. For instance, like Rahab: they COULD be granted life just based on how they treated Christ’s brothers. Rahab, who, although a prostitute, showed HER faith BY her works… in HIDING the spies even at the risk of her entire household. Such ones, too, can be shown UNDESERVED KINDNESS and mercy as a result of similar acts. For just as THEY did… it will be done to them!

I believe that people did go to the "bosom position of Abraham" before Jesus was resurrected. Now, I believe that they go to be with Jesus in Heaven, and rest and await the resurrection of their bodies.

Then you are saying that the "first" resurrection has already occurred. For such ones are resurrected as stated in 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17, which words my Lord says are true:

“… we the living who survive to the presence of our Lord shall IN NO WAY PRECEDE those who have fallen asleep in death, because the Lord HIMSELF will descend from HEAVEN… and those who are dead IN UNION with Christ… will RISE… FIRST. Afterward… WE THE LIVING who are SURVIVING… will… TOGETHER WITH THEM, be caught away in the clouds… to MEET THE LORD… in the AIR… and thus WE shall always be with the Lord.”

Thus, it is not until my Lord RETURNS that ANY are resurrected... raised... whether in flesh and changed to spirit... or in spirit. In addition, m y Lord now directs me to say to you that my Father JAH… is in heaven… in the MOST Holy. The altar, however, was OUTSIDE that place. Hear… dear UnDf’d… and get the SENSE of it.

You now ask:

What if someone [let's say, an evil spirit] claiming to be Jesus tells me that everyone on earth is going to be destroyed eternally and no one shall be saved? Should I just believe whatever he said because he claimed to be Jesus, or should I check with the Scriptures?

What if an evil spirit claiming to be Jesus tells me to commit suicide, should I just obey, or should I check the Scriptures first?

What if an evil spirit claiming to be Jesus tells me that Jesus has returned, and that the resurrection has already happened, should I believe it, or should I check the Scriptures first?

What if an evil spirit claiming to be Jesus tells me that I should murder everyone who does not believe the Gospel, should I obey, or should I check the Scriptures first?

Based on where your faith is currently, I would say that you might have to check the scriptures. But I would NOT... because I KNOW my Lord's voice and do not listen to the voice of STRANGERS! John 10:1-3

In addition, I tell you TRULY, dear UnDf’d… just as I have heard it from my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Son of the Most Holy One of Israel, God, whose name is JAH… of Armies ... that w hile it is true that Satan can transform himself into an ANGEL - or messenger - of light… which he does primarily by means of religion… he CANNOT transform himself into the TRUE Light! So that if you want to know who TRULY is speaking to you… in TRUTH all you need do… is ASK! Even Satan, and certainly the demons… must identify themselves… just as my Lord willingly does. Thus, indeed, the answers… are obvious: if such one is telling you do something that is NOT originating in LOVE… you should most certainly DEMAND to know who is speaking to you! If I heard something that my spirit did not "bear witness" with... I would most certain ask, "Who is this, please?" And I WILL get an answer. I have done it... so that on previous rare occasions, when my Lord FIRST starting speaking to me, I received an answer that permitted me to OPPOSE the Devil. You cannot oppose that which you don't know is on the attack! Hear, dear UnDf’d… and get the SENSE of it.

Mark 5:9 Acts 9:5

Hear, dear AGuest, and get the SENSE of it: John 15:26: "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of Truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me.

According to my Lord, John 14:16, 17 are the verses that are TRUE. The others… which use the word “he” rather than “it” to define the Greek word used... have been first mistransliterated, and then misrendered, to support a belief in the Trinity, a triune god, that does not exist. But you do not have to take MY “word” for it, for you can ALWAYS approach God’s Word… and ask him. Can’t you?

Again, I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

AGuest said:

(Quoting UnDisfellowshipped:) The Greek word "pas" is translated as "ALL THINGS" in 152 Verses in the King James Version. (End of Quote)
    Except the one you quoted, dear UnDf'd (and peace to you!). Why is that? Because the ORIGINAL was written NOT in Greek, but in Aramaic. I would ask you then, to review THAT writing before contending what you do. And yes, it is available.

AGuest, I have found some information from a Website that I think you should look at:

http://www.sacrednamemovement.com/index.htm
    ERROR #3: THE NEW TESTAMENT WAS ORIGINALLY WRITTEN IN HEBREW
    One of the most absurd of the claims made by Sacred Name Movement teachers is that the complete New Testament was originally written in the Hebrew language. Nothing could be further from the truth.

This claim is made without so much as a shred of empirical evidence. Even so, such an untenable position is thrust upon these teachers as necessary to support the primary doctrine of the movement.

In truth, the New Testament was originally written in Greek. Paul, Peter, James, John, Luke, and others wrote the name of our Savior in a language not Hebrew. If these men were permitted, inspired even, to write the name in Greek, we are also permitted to write and speak the name in our native language.

The historical fact is that the New Testament was written in Greek. Therefore, the doctrine of the sacred name in made invalid. This conclusion will be reached by even the most casual thinker who has the facts at his or her disposal.

Therefore, Sacred Name Movement teachers are compelled to fight a futile battle against an obviously original Greek New Testament.

You should definitely visit this Website for more information about the New Testament being originally written in Greek:

http://www.sacrednamemovement.com/NTisGreekContents.htm

AGuest said:

(Quoting UnDisfellowshipped:) That is also completely false. Jesus COULD NOT have failed, even if He was not God in the Flesh. Do you know WHY? God CANNOT lie -- it is IMPOSSIBLE for God to lie. God PROMISED that Jesus would die for our sins and be resurrected and that Jesus would never sin. Therefore, since God COULD NOT lie, there was NO WAY that Jesus could have sinned or failed, because that would have meant that God had LIED -- it would have meant God had failed and it would have meant God had sinned. (End of Quote)
    What you're saying then, is that my Lord did NOT have free will! Which he absolutely DID! Otherwise, there was absolutely NO point in the Adversary trying to temp him… for even that one would have known it was impossible. There would also be no point in my Lord’s words “Father, remove this cup from me. Yet, not what “I” will, but what YOU will.” Finally, it IS impossible for God to lie; it is NOT impossible, however, for Him to know what we might or might not do. When He created the one called Devil and Satan, He created a being with RIGHTEOUSNESS in him. However, THAT being “failed.” Why? Because of God? No, because of what was in HIM! When He created Adam… it was GOOD. And yet, THAT being failed. Why? Because God created something defective? Absolutely NOT because of any defect on God’s part, for as my Father has said, “The DEFECT… is THEIRS.”
    My Lord was also created with no defect IN him, so that had he CHOSEN not to offer himself (as Peter suggested he do)… the DEFECT… would have been HIS… not God's. But… my Lord LEARNED obedience; it was not in him from the start. The REASON he succeeded is that BEFORE he sinned… he would beseech the Father… “with strong outcries and tears”… so that he was FAVORABLY HEARD… and given strength to resist. Resist what? The very things he had in common with US: weakness of the flesh. For he was tested LIKE us… in ALL respects. But… UNLIKE us… he… did not sin. I give you:
    Isaiah 7:14-16 and Hebrew 4:14, 15; 5:7-10

AGuest, let me ask you a very important question, okay?

What if God had PROMISED that the angel who became Satan would NEVER SIN? What if that angel then sinned.

Would that not make God a liar?

You see, God PROMISED that Jesus would NEVER SIN. If Jesus had sinned, God would have been a liar. I don't see how much clearer I could state this.

Which part can you not understand?

Unlike us, Jesus had NO SIN IN HIM, and, unlike us, He had All of the Fullness of His Divine Nature of God dwelling in His Human Body. God cannot sin. Jesus is God. Therefore, Jesus cannot sin.

AGuest said:

You, like many others… have him being DIFFERENT from us in FLESH. However, if he had been DIFFERENT, then such tests would have been MOOT: there would have been NO WAY he could have failed and so ANY challenger would have pointed that out. But to the CONTRARY… the Father made him in the likeness of sinFUL flesh… such that WE have… so that he could TESTED… just like WE are… but UNLIKE us… prove himself to be WITHOUT sin… in his HEART… his SPIRIT. THAT... is why we have the account of JOB, a servant of God of whom God said there was NO ONE like him in the earth. And although he put Job's FLESH to the test... almost to death... Job's SPIRIT... remained steadfast! Thus, while it is true that his SPIRIT was perfect, inherited from God, without defilement… his FLESH indeed possessed “sin” in it, in that it held sickness… and death… IN it (so that it could even be PUT to death), which he inherited from an imperfect woman of flesh, Mary. Hear, dear UnDf'd... and get the SENSE of it!
    Isaiah 53:10

See what I said above. Jesus was tempted, but He did not and could not sin because HE IS GOD. He was 100% God and 100% Human.

His Human Body was mortal before He died. That simply means that His Human Body could die. But, get this -- His Human Body could ONLY DIE IF HE WILLED IT TO HAPPEN!

No one, absolutely no one could have taken His Human Life from Him without Him willing it.

AGuest said:

(Quoting UnDisfellowshipped:) if "The Helper" in John Chapter 14 is Jesus, then that means The Father is sending ANOTHER Jesus, which is a DIFFERENT JESUS, which is not taught in the Scriptures anywhere. (End of Quote)
    Okay, then, now you’re saying the John lied? Okay. But I would re-read 1 John 2:2, were I you. Oh, and BTW, “hallelujah” MEANS “praise JAH,” dear UnDf’d: hallel (praise) u (you) jah (JAH). Hear… and get the SENSE of it.

Just for the record, AGuest, I did know what HalleluJah meant. I was giving a "double-praise" to JAH.

Where on earth have I ever said John lied?

AGuest said:

(Quoting UnDisfellowshipped:) I deserve to burn in Hell forever for my sins. (End of Quote)
    But you wouldn't be. You would simply be destroyed... body AND spirit... so that you are GONE... no longer in EXISTENCE. For there is no such thing for us, dear one. And nowhere does the Bible that YOU put your faith in say there is. The ONLY one who is “tortured forever and ever,” is Satan. Wicked HUMANS, as well as wicked spirits… are “cut off” from the Tree of Life, and either destroyed by fire “from heaven”… or hurled into the Lake of Fire where they are utterly destroyed. Body AND spirit. That’s it; that’s all.

I will let Jesus explain what happens when someone wicked dies - I think He disagrees with you:

Luke 16:19-31: "Now there was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen, enjoying himself splendidly every day. But there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores, who had been placed at his gate, and longing to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table. And even the dogs came and would lick his sores. And it came to pass that the beggar died, and he was carried away by the angels to Abraham's bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham from afar, and Lazarus in his bosom. Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am suffering in this flame.' But Abraham said, 'Child, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things, but now here he is comforted and you are suffering. And besides all this, between us and you a great gulf has been fixed, so that those who desire to cross over from here to you are not able, nor may those from there cross over to us.' Then he said, 'Therefore I beseech you, father, that you would send him to my father's house, for I have five brothers, so that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.' Abraham said to him, 'They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.' And he said, 'No, father Abraham; but if someone from the dead should go to them, they will repent.' But he said to him, 'If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded should one rise from the dead.' "

You can twist and pervert those Verses, but the Truth remains. I believe Christ, I do not believe people claiming to hear Christ's voice.

You also said that the "only one who is tortured forever and ever is Satan". Where is that found in the Bible? This is what the Scriptures say in Revelation:

Revelation 14:9-11: Then another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the Beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, then he shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out undiluted in the cup of His wrath. And they shall be tormented with fire and brimstone before the holy angels and before the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, those who worship the Beast and his image, and anyone who receives the mark of his name."

Revelation 20:10: And the Devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone where also the Beast and the False Prophet are. And they shall be tormented day and night forever and ever.

The Inspired Revelation says that the following persons will be tormented forever and ever:

(1) Satan; (2) The Beast [Antichrist]; (3) The False Prophet; (4) Anyone who worships the Beast; (5) Anyone who worships the image of the Beast; (6) Anyone who receives the mark of the Beast.

AGuest said:

(Quoting UnDisfellowshipped:) How would anyone even KNOW those Two Greatest Commandments unless they read the Bible? (End of Quote)

How did the Prophets know it? How did Noah? Abraham? Moses? Joseph? How is the disciples know it… BEFORE there was a Bible… BEFORE the gospels and epistles were written? They KNEW it… because they all LEARNED it… directly from my Lord… who gave it to them... before he was sent here and when he existed in the flesh… and for those who survived him, he then RECALLED IT TO THEIR MINDS… when he entered them… as a SPIRIT. Thus, it is from WITHIN them… from the place where he DWELLS… that he SPEAKS to them. Hear, dear UnDf’d… and get the SENSE of it.

So, did you actually first find out about those Commandments from the Bible, or from your voice.

I'm sorry, but I do not believe that the Lord Jesus Christ actually speaks to people using voices in this time period. Jesus speaks to us in His Written Word.

I also do not believe that the "gifts of the Spirit" [speaking in tongues, healing, etc] are still the signs of being a True Christian.

AGuest said:

And you confuse “judging” with “condemnation.” Again, your reading comprehension suffers, for one must first BE judged… in order to thereafter be CONDEMNED. It works like this:
    1. An accusation is made (which is either true or false)
    2. Charges are brought (by whomever is in “authority” to bring such charges)
    3. The accused either agrees (pleads guilty) or innocent (not guilty)
    4. A trial is held (where both sides plead their case)
    5. A determination of guilt is made (JUDGED)
    6. If determined “guilty” the accused… is sentenced (CONDEMNED)
    In my case, you have accused me – of blasphemy - which carries with it a condemnation: eternal destruction. I have pleaded innocent. Yet YOU… and not any legitimate “authority” - determine me guilty. YOU have said that by means of my the things which I have spoken to you… which things I assert are the TRUTH… given me BY the Truth… which truth I do not hide but OPENLY confess… I am such. I say that by means of such I am NOT as you have accused me, but rather, doing the “work” that my Lord has given me… which is in obedience to HIM… such that I speak what HE gives me, whether you hear or refrain. What I hear whispered in the dark, I preach… from the housetops. Because my Lord has asked me to. I love him… so I obey.
    YOU, however, refuse to accept my plea of innocence of what you accuse me… and by means of continuing in your assertions… have indeed judged me. You have accused me of blasphemy… which only the SON can accuse me of. Therefore, if you had said that it was the SON who judged me… and you were only reiterating to me what he had told YOU to say… I would stand guilty and condemned. However, your accusation of blasphemy is the result of your own blind heart… your own “righteousness”… and not his. You, therefore, have indeed judged me.

Only the Son can accuse people of blaspheming God?

Jesus Christ Himself said that people should judge what is right and what is wrong:

Luke 12:57: "And why do you not judge what is right even of yourselves?

Also, notice:

1 Timothy 1:18-20: This charge I commit to you, my son Timothy, according to the prophecies previously made concerning you, that you may war by them the good warfare, having faith and a good conscience, which some having rejected, concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck, of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I handed over to Satan so that they may be taught not to blaspheme.

The Apostle Paul expelled Hymenaeus and Alexander because he judged them as blasphemers.

Acts 13:45: And the Jews, seeing the crowds, they were filled with jealousy and spoke against the things being said by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.

The writer of Acts [Luke], said that those Jews were blaspheming against what Paul was saying.

James 2:7: Do they not blaspheme the noble Name by which you are called?

James accused people of blaspheming Christ's Name.

Jude 1:8: Likewise indeed even these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and blaspheme glories.

Jude accused people of blasphemy.

So, that claim that only the Son can accuse people of blasphemy is false.

Only the Son can accuse people of the unforgivable blasphemy against the Spirit.

AGuest said:

And yet, I truly forgive you… for I know your motive is NOT malicious, but just as I said to you… the result of your blindness. I hold no illwill toward you for it, for even if you ARE my “enemy”… by means of constituting yourself as such (he that is not against you, is FOR you)… I debt of love to you remains. For at one time I was the enemy of God… and of His Christ. But by means of THEIR loving kindness and mercy, I am no longer. If, therefore, God and Christ condescended to not hold my unintentional errors against ME, who am I to hold such against ANYONE?

I do not want to be anyone's enemy, I simply speak what I believe to be the Truth that the Lord has revealed through His Scriptures to me. If some people become my enemies because I speak the Truth, then so be it.

AGuest said:

(Quoting UnDisfellowshipped:) Yes, but if your "voice" contradicts the Scriptures, then your "voice" is actually the one creating "traditions and doctrines" of men or of demons. (End of Quote)
    And now, unfortunately, because of YOUR statement, it is I who must now warn you: you are at risk of blaspheming, dear UnDf’d, for I have TOLD you by what means and what SPIRIT I speak: the Spirit of God, by means of Christ. If YOU wish to label that spirit as one of “demons,” then I must warn you of the implications of that. For they called my Lord Beelzebub; how much more will those of his household, including me, be called such? And, certainly, you will say that you “called” me nothing; however, in TRUTH, you are, in essence, calling the voice that I obey a demon. Please… I bid you… take care!

What I said is, if someone hears a voice that contradicts the Scriptures, it is an evil spirit speaking. I stand by that statement as FACT and TRUTH revealed by my Lord Jesus Christ in the following Verses:

1 Timothy 4:1-3; 2 Corinthians 11:13-15; 1 John 4:1; Galatians 1:8; Matthew 7:15-16; Matthew 24:4-5; Matthew 24:11; Matthew 24:24; 2 Peter 2:1; Mark 13:22; Luke 21:8; Acts 20:29-30; Ephesians 4:14; Colossians 2:8; Colossians 2:18; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12; 2 Timothy 4:3; Titus 1:11; 1 John 2:18-19; 1 John 2:26; Revelation 13:14; Galatians 2:4; Titus 3:10.

Will you actually read those Verses?

I am going to repeat my statement again, loud and clear:

Any spirit or any human that contradicts the Holy Scriptures, the Bible, is a deceiver, a liar, and an Antichrist -- an enemy of the True Jesus Christ! From what I have heard, that includes your voice.

AGuest said:

(Quoting UnDisfellowshipped:) THEN you will demonstrate that you have been saved already by showing love for others. Let me give an example: The thief that died on the cross next to Jesus was saved immediately when he put his faith in Jesus as Lord and Savior. The thief was not able to perform any "good works" or get baptized, etc, etc but he was immediately saved. (End of Quote)
    Indeed. And yet… HOLY SPIRIT HAD NOT BEEN POURED OUT. That did not occur until some days later, in contradiction to the first part of your statement. This one had NO opportunity, nor requirement to “demonstrate” that he had been saved. He was saved… SIMPLY by my Lord’s statement that he was… which statement was made due to UNdeserved kindness (he DESERVED to die)… granted PURELY on the man’s FAITH… that my Lord was who he said he was. I know that faith, so that when my Lord revealed himself to me, I COULD have gone with what you and others say, that he was a demon. I have not! I have confessed to him… and to YOU… that he IS the Christ, the Son of God, Lord of all things. And I could NOT say so… except BY MEANS of holy spirit!

The gifts of the Holy Spirit had not been poured out, and the Fullness of The Holy Spirit had not been poured out until Jesus was Resurrected.

However, some people certainly did have the Holy Spirit living in them, while Jesus was on Earth:

Luke 1:15: For he shall be great before the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink. He will also be filled with the Holy Spirit, while still in his mother's womb.

How do you explain that? If Jesus is The Holy Spirit, then how did The Holy Spirit live in John the Baptist while Jesus was on Earth?

Luke 1:66-67: And all those who heard them kept them in their hearts, saying, "What kind of child will this be?" And the hand of the Lord was with him. Now his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and he prophesied, saying,

How was Zacharias filled with The Holy Spirit while Jesus was on Earth?

AGuest said:

(Quoting UnDisfellowshipped:) Also, what happens if the Christ that someone puts their faith and trust in IS NOT the same Christ that died for them? (End of Quote)
    Until the Spirit and Bride STOP saying "Come!"... that could change. So, it depends. FOr some, it will be determine by how they treated others. For FAITH... is SHOWN... by WORKS. For instance, like Rahab: they COULD be granted life just based on how they treated Christ’s brothers. Rahab, who, although a prostitute, showed HER faith BY her works… in HIDING the spies even at the risk of her entire household. Such ones, too, can be shown UNDESERVED KINDNESS and mercy as a result of similar acts. For just as THEY did… it will be done to them!

I can't believe what I am hearing.

Now you are saying people who believe in a FALSE CHRIST can be saved by doing good works! Unbelievable! I am speechless.

So, Rahab would have been saved if she had not believed in JAH? She would have been saved only because of her good works?

If people can be saved by doing good works without having faith, then CHRIST DIED FOR NOTHING:

Galatians 2:21: I do not annul the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died for nothing."

You AGUEST, have just said that Christ died for nothing.

Romans 10:9-14: that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and you believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart one believes resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him shall not be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord of all is rich to all who call upon Him. For "whosoever shall call upon the Name of the LORD shall be saved." How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear apart from a preacher?

Paul said that people are saved by (1) Believing in Jesus as Lord and in His Resurrection; (2) Confessing with your mouth that Jesus is Lord; (3) calling on the Name of Lord!

Then Paul said "How shall they believe in Him whom they have not heard?"

Why doesn't John 3:16 say, "whoever believes in Him, or whoever just does enough good works, shall be saved" ?

AGuest said:

(Quoting UnDisfellowshipped:) I believe that people did go to the "bosom position of Abraham" before Jesus was resurrected. Now, I believe that they go to be with Jesus in Heaven, and rest and await the resurrection of their bodies. (End of Quote)
    Then you are saying that the "first" resurrection has already occurred. For such ones are resurrected as stated in 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17, which words my Lord says are true:
    “… we the living who survive to the presence of our Lord shall IN NO WAY PRECEDE those who have fallen asleep in death, because the Lord HIMSELF will descend from HEAVEN… and those who are dead IN UNION with Christ… will RISE… FIRST. Afterward… WE THE LIVING who are SURVIVING… will… TOGETHER WITH THEM, be caught away in the clouds… to MEET THE LORD… in the AIR… and thus WE shall always be with the Lord.”
    Thus, it is not until my Lord RETURNS that ANY are resurrected... raised... whether in flesh and changed to spirit... or in spirit. In addition, my Lord now directs me to say to you that my Father JAH… is in heaven… in the MOST Holy. The altar, however, was OUTSIDE that place. Hear… dear UnDf’d… and get the SENSE of it.

A human's spirit/soul never goes out of existence. When a Born Again Christian dies, his spirit/soul goes to Heaven to be with Jesus, and awaits being re-united with his resurrected glorified body of flesh.

The Resurrection is of human bodies. The Resurrection is the re-uniting of spirit/soul with the body.

AGuest said:

You now ask:

(Quoting UnDisfellowshipped:) What if someone [let's say, an evil spirit] claiming to be Jesus tells me that everyone on earth is going to be destroyed eternally and no one shall be saved? Should I just believe whatever he said because he claimed to be Jesus, or should I check with the Scriptures?

What if an evil spirit claiming to be Jesus tells me to commit suicide, should I just obey, or should I check the Scriptures first?

What if an evil spirit claiming to be Jesus tells me that Jesus has returned, and that the resurrection has already happened, should I believe it, or should I check the Scriptures first?

What if an evil spirit claiming to be Jesus tells me that I should murder everyone who does not believe the Gospel, should I obey, or should I check the Scriptures first? (End of Quote)

Based on where your faith is currently, I would say that you might have to check the scriptures. But I would NOT... because I KNOW my Lord's voice and do not listen to the voice of STRANGERS! John 10:1-3
    In addition, I tell you TRULY, dear UnDf’d… just as I have heard it from my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Son of the Most Holy One of Israel, God, whose name is JAH… of Armies... that while it is true that Satan can transform himself into an ANGEL - or messenger - of light… which he does primarily by means of religion… he CANNOT transform himself into the TRUE Light! So that if you want to know who TRULY is speaking to you… in TRUTH all you need do… is ASK! Even Satan, and certainly the demons… must identify themselves… just as my Lord willingly does. Thus, indeed, the answers… are obvious: if such one is telling you do something that is NOT originating in LOVE… you should most certainly DEMAND to know who is speaking to you! If I heard something that my spirit did not "bear witness" with... I would most certain ask, "Who is this, please?" And I WILL get an answer. I have done it... so that on previous rare occasions, when my Lord FIRST starting speaking to me, I received an answer that permitted me to OPPOSE the Devil. You cannot oppose that which you don't know is on the attack! Hear, dear UnDf’d… and get the SENSE of it.
    Mark 5:9
    Acts 9:5

Yes, I am sure, Satan will just tell you he is Satan. Sure. Demons will simply tell you they are trying to deceive you, sure, just like the Jehovah's Witnesses come right out and tell you they are lying to you.

Yes, I am sure that's why there are 6 million JWs -- because I am sure they go door-to-door telling people that thay are trying to deceive them.

I mean, if I was trying to deceive and lie to someone in order to cause them to be destroyed, I would make sure that I told them what I was trying to do. Sure.

COME ON! That is ridiculous.

AGuest said:

(Quoting UnDisfellowshipped:) Hear, dear AGuest, and get the SENSE of it: John 15:26: "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of Truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me. (End of Quote)
    According to my Lord, John 14:16, 17 are the verses that are TRUE. The others… which use the word “he” rather than “it” to define the Greek word used... have been first mistransliterated, and then misrendered, to support a belief in the Trinity, a triune god, that does not exist. But you do not have to take MY “word” for it, for you can ALWAYS approach God’s Word… and ask him. Can’t you?

That is truly convenient!

Everything in the Bible that does not agree with what you believe, or with what your voice says, has been corrupted or altered! Now I see.

Sure.

I do not believe that the voice speaking to you is Christ's voice. I believe it is a FALSE christ's voice. I believe it is a DEMON's voice.

However, I have 100% full, absolute trust in what the True Jesus Christ has revealed in His Holy Scriptures.

I am obeying and I will continue to ALWAYS obey Galatians 1:8:

But even if we, or an angel from Heaven, should preach a gospel to you other than what we preached to you, let him be accursed.

I speak to Christ Jesus everyday, though not as much as I should.

He saved me, He has answered my prayers. He loves me. He died for me.

A false christ cannot save anyone. A false christ will only send people to Hell.

The false christ of the Watchtower Society will not save anyone. That false christ DID NOT die for you.

The false christ of the Mormons [Latter-Day Saints] will not save anyone. That false christ DID NOT die for you.

The false christ of the 7th-Day Adventists will not save anyone. That false christ DID NOT die for you.

The false christ of the Freemasons will not save anyone. That false christ DID NOT die for you.

The false christ of the Sacred Name Movements will not save anyone. That false christ DID NOT die for you.

Any christ that contradicts the Holy Scriptures will not save anyone. That false christ DID NOT die for you.

• noko
    noko

Aguest, UnDisfellowshiped did pose a very good question:

How do you explain that? If Jesus is The Holy Spirit, then how did The Holy Spirit live in John the Baptist while Jesus was on Earth?

Also consider this verse:

Mat 12:32 "For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come."

I will pray for the answer but some of my prayers have taken awhile before I could hear clearly and understand. Now is not the Holy Spirit Jehovah's? Also consider Jesus prayer to our Father John 17:20,21 "I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word; 21 in order that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me forth."

Where the Son is so is the Father, so by having Christ in us allows the Holy Spirit (Jehovah) to be present. We become Jehovah's temple which has been purified by Christ's blood. Only through Christ's blood are we made clean for the Holy Spirit. The "He" is the Father, Jehovah. Please reflect on these verses by Jesus as well, John 16:13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own auhority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. 15"All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Noko... may you have peace.

Please know that I have not refrained from responding to UnDf'd's questions. It is just that... well, unfortunately, I had responded to his/her last post... when I got near the bottom. I completed my response... but before posting it, I had to go to my Lord and seek his direction. I have received that, and you will see in my response to UnDf'd. For now, I would like to respond to what you have presented, if you will permit me. Thank you.

Aguest, UnDisfellowshiped did pose a very good question: How do you explain that? If Jesus is The Holy Spirit, then how did The Holy Spirit live in John the Baptist while Jesus was on Earth?

"The Holy Spirit" did not live in John while my Lord was on earth. Elijah's spirit was in John... by means of the spirit of God, His life force - holy spirit, that was in him. To say otherwise is to say that Elijah... was/is The Holy Spirit. That is false.

Matthew 11:13, 14; 17:11, 12; Luke 1:17

The Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, is NOT "holy spirit". Now, I can almost hear UnDf'd gasp and choke, so I am directed by my Lord to explain:

"The Holy Spirit," is the Spirit that is my Lord, the Spirit... of TRUTH... which Truth... is my Lord. He is the LIFE-giving spirit... the Holy One of Israel, SON... of the MOST Holy One of Israel. By means of that One... my Lord... God... grants LIFE to all who drink from him (my Lord). The writings of the apostles bear witness to this:

John 14:6, 16, 17, 23; Romans 8:9, 10; 1 Corinthians 15:45; 2 Corinthians 3:17 (please... see Greek wording, for it is speaking of my Lord, not my Father...); John 14:16; 1 John 2:2

Many those confuse the two, holy spirit - God's life force, His blood, semen... regenerative power... with The Holy Spirit - the glorified and Life-Giving Spirit that is my Lord... the One who, along with his Bride... keep saying, "Come!"

Revelation 22:17; John 7:37, 38; Matthew 11:28

To UNDO the confusion... SOME started referring to The Holy Spirit as "The Holy GHOST"... to differentiate the Spirit as a PERSON... from holy spirit... the life force of God. They are not the same. By way of example, my Lord asks me to ask you:

By what means... and whom... did Mary become pregnant? By the Father, as it states? Or by the Son, as would be indicated if The Holy Spirit... and holy spirit... were one and the same. For if the latter, then it was my Lord who impregnated his mother, so as to have himself... so that he is the Father, as well as the Son. And this is not true. Even those here who believe Christ to be one with God and part of God, do not believe him to be the Father, but the Son in a triune Godhead. Mary, was impregnated by God... by MEANS of holy spirit... so as to produce a SON. It was necessary to be done this way... because (1) she was a virgin, and (2) God would have had to put on flesh to do it any other way.

Also consider this verse: Mat 12:32 "For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come ."

I have well considered such verse. Quite soberly. Indeed, it is why I have delayed in posting my response to UnDf'd, which response I prepared into well past midnight last night. But I will post it, as soon as I conclude here.

I will pray for the answer but some of my prayers have taken awhile before I could hear clearly and understand.
    I absolutely understand that. Truly! And all I can ask is that you put FAITH... in whatever it is that you finally DO hear, that you KNOW to be from our Lord. Do not doubt! For that is all that is required in order for us to be granted wisdom... from above. James 1:5-8
    Now is not the Holy Spirit Jehovah's?
    ... holy spirit, yes. Absolutely, it is. "The Holy Spirit," however, is our Lord, who WHILE ON EARTH... did not glorify HIMSELF... but spoke of the One that would be glorified BY THE FATHER... and SENT by the Father... as a SPIRIT. He came FIRST... in the likeness of Adam... a MAN... and afterward, in the likeness of God, a SPIRIT.
    Also consider Jesus prayer to our Father John 17:20,21 "I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word; 21 in order that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me forth."

I love that you included this verse, for it helps us to see that just as my Father and my Lord ARE ONE... we, TOO, are one WITH them. And yet, WE... are not God. But we will BECOME gods, just as my Lord is a god. For "gods" are merely spirit beings... or things worshipped (animate and inanimate). False gods are inanimate: they have no eyes, mouth, ears, etc., yet people believe they see, speak, hear, etc. Spirit beings are also "gods"... in that they are "higher" than earthling man. My Father is the ALMIGHTY God... the only true MOST HIGH (God).

Where the Son is so is the Father, so by having Christ in us allows the Holy Spirit (Jehovah) to be present.
    Dear one, Christ IS the Holy Spirit so that by means of having the Holy SPIRIT dwell in us... GOD dwells in us! We must know Christ... FIRST. We must come to Christ... FIRST. We must receive Christ... FIRST. For NO man comes to the Father, except THROUGH that One. John 14:23; Romans 8:9, 10
    We become Jehovah's temple which has been purified by Christ's blood.
    Yes, but let me ask you: is it Christ's blood, the red hemoglobin that was poured onto the earth that cleanses us as a temple? Or is the blood that he took INTO HEAVEN and offered up as a sacrifice? Yet, flesh AND BLOOD (red hemoglobin) cannot ENTER into heaven! With what BLOOD, then, did my Lord enter and with what BLOOD, then, did/does he cleanse us? Is it not the "blood" he received from God... HOLY SPIRIT... the "living water" that flows from his inmost parts... that which we must DRINK in order to live? Is it not "TRUE drink"... that he "poured out" at Pentecost, so as to cleanse those there so that both he, the HOLY... and the Father... the MOST HOLY... could "enter" such temples and dwell? Is he not THE LIFE (John 14:6)... and not the life... IN THE BLOOD? And yet, was it his red hemoglobin that the disciples were and we are told drink? Or is it what it REPRESENTS... the TRUE blood of Christ, The Holy Spirit... holy spirit? I ask you, and I ask those here who say otherwise to what I have posted: If holy spirit... and The Holy Spirit... are the same thing... what did the disciples RECEIVE... when my Lord BLEW on them and said, "RECEIVE holy spirit?" Did he blow God on them? Did he blow himself on them? Did God enter them then? Did he? Or... did he do as God did, when blowing into ADAM'S nostrils... grant them the POWER of God's spirit... which POWER... cleanses so as to forgive, release, heal... and resurrect? Which power MEANS life?
    Only through Christ's blood are we made clean for the Holy Spirit. The "He" is the Father, Jehovah. Please reflect on these verses by Jesus as well, John 16:13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own auhority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
    And WHO, dear one, is the TRUTH? The confusion caused here is due to the use of the word "he". May I ask you, when my said the words at Matthew 8:20, of WHOM was he speaking? At Matthew 10:23? 12:40? 17:22? 24:30? Luke 17:26? 18:8? John 3:13? Of whom was he speaking? Himself? Why did he not SAY that? Why did he not when, "When I..."? It is the same as when referring the The Holy Spirit: the SON... does not doe a SINGLE thing... of HIS OWN INITIATIVE. Thus, just as it was the Father that sent him... IN THE FLESH... so, too, it would be the Father that sent him IN THE SPIRIT. He... out of his LOVE for what belonged to him, what was GIVEN him... by the Father... would make such request. For it is HE... that pleads... on our behalf. John 14:16; 17:15
    15"All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.
    "All things that the Father has are mine." That is because such was GIVEN to my Lord. ALL authority... in heaven AND on earth. "Therefore, I said that he will take of mine and declare it to you." In the same light, my Lord could have said at another place, "Therefore, I said that the Son of Man (or in this case, The Holy Spirit) will take of mine and declare it to you." Dear Noko, my Lord said what he did AS he did... because of his humility. When speaking of himself (most times after his coming glorification), he did so in third person. Why? Because the Father had not yet exalted him... and he would not exalt himself. Dear one, you have to KNOW my Lord to understand what he said, says, how... and why. It is IMPERATIVE. Because unless you know HIM, you cannot know God. And it is not simply knowing OF him... or taking in knowledge of him. That is why it is said as this: You will KNOW the Truth... and the Truth... well set you free. Therefore, if the SON (the Truth) sets you free... you will truly BE free. I... have been set free. How so? So that I am no longer condemned due to my sins? Yes, for one. By reason of my union with Christ, I am longer under condemnation (Romans 8:1). However, I have also been set free in another sense: I am no longer BOUND by my flesh, such that I can HEAR... and SEE... only that which can be heard and seen with the flesh! My Lord "prepared a body" for me... one with its ears opened... "excavated"... and its "blindness" healed. Thus, by means of him LOOSING my flesh... I can now see and hear that which can NOT be seen and heard... by the flesh. I can be taken IN SPIRIT... into that which is CELESTIAL. And that is how I hear what I do and see what I am shown. Because, as a son of God... a "seed" of the "free woman," by means of a begetting by holy spirit and an ADOPTION by God... THROUGH Christ... I can enter! Now, while I am awaiting my releasing in the FLESH... I can walk... by spirit... and worship God... with spirit... and the Truth. May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH of Armies, and the peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you, in the form of holy spirit... the "bath" that cleanses. Your servant, and a slave of Christ, SJ I must refer you to the above, as well as to the original Greek words. The original word can be translated both "he" and "it". To personify the Holy Spirit as a SEPARATE individual, the word "he" was chosen. But my Lord... was speaking of himself, just as he often referred to himself... as "the Son of Man."
  • AGuest
    AGuest

It is with much thought, careful consideration and discussion with my Lord that make this reply to you. It will be my last... here... and elsewhere on this board; however, not because of the questions you pose... but because of where it now puts us. Before I begin, I must say, unfortunately, that may all of the peace that I have wished you... return to me. Also, herein, I may have referred to you as "dear one." Unfortunately, that title may no longer apply. I do not have the... desire, however... to go look for each case and revise it, so I will let it stand. Okay, then:

AGuest, let me ask you a very important question, okay?

Yes.

What if God had PROMISED that the angel who became Satan would NEVER SIN?

If God made such a promise, then such angel would never sin.

What if that angel then sinned.

If God promised that he would not… then the question is moot. Such angel COULD not.

Would that not make God a liar?

It would... but God cannot lie.

You see, God PROMISED that Jesus would NEVER SIN.

I do not agree, dear UnDf’d. At least, not in the context YOU are stating. You are saying the my Lord did not sin because God promised that he would not, which is not true. God did not promise... He PROPHESIED. Thus, I am saying to you that, LIKE JOB, it was the fact that my Lord WOULD not sin… that God could state it as fact. And no, it is not the same thing. When God said to Satan, “Do you see my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth,” was it because God MADE Job like that… that Job COULD not have given in to Satan? Was that not the very reason for Satan’s challenge to God to REMOVE THE HEDGE that God had placed around him?

If Jesus had sinned, God would have been a liar.

Which is what his LOYALTY was all about! It was up to HIM... just as it is up to US... to prove that God is NOT a liar. GOD says that there are SOME humans that will NOT put their skin first. Job was one. My Lord was one. We, too, can have that same opportunity. But you are entirely missing the point, of course, which is that was not that my Lord COULD not sin… it was that he WOULD not sin. There is a BIG difference!

I don't see how much clearer I could state this.

I am sure you cannot.

Which part can you not understand?

I have NO problem understanding you. None whatsoever. It is YOU… who misunderstand me.

Unlike us, Jesus had NO SIN IN HIM

No sin... in his SPIRIT. Which is what I have said to you, more than once. Let me ask you, what did my Lord say to Nathaniel? Of what was he speaking, Nathaniel’s FLESH… or his spirit? It is the same thing, dear one.

, and, unlike us, He had All of the Fullness of His Divine Nature of God dwelling in His Human Body.

Again, I disagree, for it was not HIS Divine Nature, but that of the Father's, holy spirit. For if he WAS God... and his flesh WAS different... HOW could he be tested... LIKE US... in ALL respects? And that fact that it was a HUMAN body, should help you understand its imperfection in this regard. Were it PERFECT, his flesh would not have experienced what ours does... sickness, pain, suffering... death... so that such test would have been null and void. I find it curious that you did not respond to the verses I referred you to on this subject: Isaiah 7:15, 16 and Hebrews 5:8, 9. Curious indeed.

God cannot sin.

I absolutely agree. However, what my Lord had LIKE us… was sinFUL flesh, flesh which held in it sin and death (corruption). YOU… unfortunately… misunderstand sin. You also misunderstand who... and what... my Lord was and is. GOD… can NOT die. My Lord… died.

Jesus is God.

I disagree.

Therefore, Jesus cannot sin.

He could have. He did not.

Jesus was tempted, but He did not and could not sin because HE IS GOD.

Why tempt someone who cannot BE tempted? What would be the POINT? Would it not have more meaning to try and tempt someone who COULD… but WOULDN’T… give in? I mean, isn’t THAT the test… OBEDIENCE? If you cannot be DISobedient… how can you prove that you are OBEDIENT?

He was 100% God and 100% Human.

He was like Adam: ½ human… terrestrial being… FLESH… which flesh he inherited from Mary, and which flesh sinFUL and thus was able to hold SICKNESS and DEATH… in it… so that such flesh DIED… which PERFECT flesh cannot do - and ½ god… celestial being… SPIRIT… which spirit he received from the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies… just as Adam did... and which spirit, when given, was sinLESS. My Lord kept his spirit so… WITHOUT GUILE. .. unlike Adam. Thus, u pon his resurrection, his flesh, the “befouled garment” was replaced by a SPIRIT BODY… a “clean garment”… or WHITE robe.

His Human Body was mortal before He died.

Yes. Mortal. Meaning having an end. SinFUL. Thus… it dies. And yet, God... is and has always been and will always be... IMMORTAL. SinLESS. He does NOT die.

That simply means that His Human Body could die.

Which is what I have stated, I think repeatedly. But had it been sinLESS… it would not… COULD not… have died. For death... is the RESULT... of sin. It is sin's WAGE. No sin... no death. That is why we must be CLEANSED of sin... in order to LIVE. Hear... and get the sense of it.

But, get this -- His Human Body could ONLY DIE IF HE WILLED IT TO HAPPEN!

Okay, wait a minute… talk about ADDING stuff!! Death... is an ENEMY! Why would my Lord do the will of the ENEMY? Where then is the SACRIFICE? It was NOT my Lord’s will to die! In fact, he SAID, “Father, if it is YOUR will, let this cup pass from me. Yet… NOT WHAT I WILL… but what YOU will.” Ah, nevermind…

No one, absolutely no one could have taken His Human Life from Him without Him willing it.

Again, you err. Only God could stop it, unless my Lord changed his mind and chose NOT to give himself as a sacrifice.

Job 1:12; 2:6; Matthew 25:53

Just for the record, AGuest, I did know what HalleluJah meant. I was giving a "double-praise" to JAH.

But h ow can that be? We don’t PRAISE the same God, right? And yet, I praised JAH and do praise Him. Who is it that you praised when you said "hallelujah"?

Where on earth have I ever said John lied?

You implied it by disregarding 1 John 2:2, where John writes:

“My little children, I am writing you these things that you may not commit a sin. And yet, if anyone DOES commit a sin, we have… A HELPER (the Greek says “Paraclete”) with the Father… JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, a righteous one.”

Yet, YOU say that my Lord is NOT the “helper”… the Paraclete.

I will let Jesus explain what happens when someone wicked dies - I think He disagrees with you:

Let's see...

Luke 16:19-31: "Now there was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen, enjoying himself splendidly every day. But there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores, who had been placed at his gate, and longing to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table. And even the dogs came and would lick his sores. And it came to pass that the beggar died, and he was carried away by the angels to Abraham's bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham from afar, and Lazarus in his bosom. Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am suffering in this flame.' But Abraham said, 'Child, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things, but now here he is comforted and you are suffering. And besides all this, between us and you a great gulf has been fixed, so that those who desire to cross over from here to you are not able, nor may those from there cross over to us.' Then he said, 'Therefore I beseech you, father, that you would send him to my father's house, for I have five brothers, so that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.' Abraham said to him, 'They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.' And he said, 'No, father Abraham; but if someone from the dead should go to them, they will repent.' But he said to him, 'If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded should one rise from the dead.' "

And you have not yet received UNDERSTANDING of this illustration. May I explain it to you, please? Thank you! The "Rich" Man are those… who are having their reward IN FULL… now... whether by means of money or by means of knowledge (of spiritual truth, which they either hoard or sell)... those who have... but do not give. .. FREE. Is it literally those rich in money? No. Can’t be. Why? Two reasons: (1) Because some rich people are QUITE generous... and do what they can to help those "less fortunate" than they; and (2) because although my Lord did say that it would easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than a rich man into heaven… he ALSO said that ALL things are possible with God. That means even the RICH… can get into the kingdom of God.

Now, why was the Rich Man suffering? Was he in some tormenting place? No, he was in Hades. And Hades in not a place of torment, for death AND Hades not only “give up those dead in THEM,” but are themselves hurled into the Lake of Fire… the place of torment. The Rich Man was SUFFERING… because where HE was… there was NO HOLY SPIRIT! No… LIVING WATER! Thus… he was PARCHED! THIRSTY… but unable to DRINK! Why? Because the “Rock-Mass” from which “living water” FLOWS… my LORD… was not IN that place. The Rich Man… knowing that LIVING WATER is what refreshes and “bubbles up” in us to “impart everlasting life,” wanted only A DROP! Had he received ONLY A DROP… he could have LIVED. But he knew it was hopeless. So, he asked that someone be sent to warn his brothers.

Lazarus, on the other hand, depicts the “poor, the hungry, the sick, and lame”… physically, in many cases... and SPIRITUALLY in some cases… who only want a CRUMB... and so must put their TRUST in JAH, the God of the poor and broken-hearted... by means of putting their FAITH in CHRIST… and so THEY are taken to “the bosom position of Abraham,” where they “eat and drink” at his table. Eat and drink WHAT? “True food” and “true drink”… the flesh and blood of my Lord… the leaves of the Tree of Life, which tree IS my Lord… and “water”… his blood… HOLY SPIRIT… which issues forth from HIM… from his throne.

You can twist and pervert those Verses, but the Truth remains.

I do not need to twist and pervert anything… for indeed the Truth DOES remain... and he SPEAKS.

I believe Christ, I do not believe people claiming to hear Christ's voice.

How can you believe the One whom you cannot HEAR? In truth, you DON'T believe Christ , fo r Christ himself SAID:

“… he that enters through the door is shepherd of the sheep. The doorkeeper opens to this one and the sheep LISTEN TO HIS VOICE, and he calls his own sheep BY NAME and leads them out. When he has got all his own out, HE goes before them, and the sheep follow HIM… because… they know HIS VOICE. A STRANGER they will by NO means follow… because ... they do NOT know the VOICE of strangers. I am the fine shepherd and I know my sheep… and my sheep... know ME. My sheep LISTEN TO MY VOICE, and I know them and they … follow ME.”

Just as my Father said, "This is my Son; listen... to HIM."

You also said that the "only one who is tortured forever and ever is Satan". Where is that found in the Bible?

I must apologize. I did forget about the False Prophet, the Wild Beast and those who worship them and receive the Beast’s mark. My error, truly. I was thinking of those in context with our discussion, wherein you asked me how ones could be saved. The False Prophet and Wild Beast are groups of people - Satan is an individual - and my mind was on individuals. Thus, I referred to Rahab, versus, say, the Sodomites. Again, my error.

So, did you actually first find out about those Commandments from the Bible, or from your voice.

I found out about the Law, first, from the people who push the Law and the Bible. Long before I was able to read a Bible... or any book. Then, I found out about their interpretation of the verses you have quoted. Some made sense; others did not. But I saw that the Bible (depending on the version) indeed contained the WORDS they were quoting to me. However, I found out the TRUE meaning of them… as well as their TRUE application… directly from my Lord. And the version... is irrelevant.

I'm sorry, but I do not believe that the Lord Jesus Christ actually speaks to people using voices in this time period.

Many felt that same way during the time of the Prophets. Certainly there were those who felt so during my Lord's days in the flesh. I pity your lack of faith. Truly. For you’ve been misled into believing that he doesn’t by those who give more credence to DEMONS… than to God and His Son. Thos e who say DEMONS can speak to us… and apparently do… but not God and not Christ? B ut I ask you: DEMONS can speak to the children of Israel… to the SONS OF GOD… but God HIMSELF can’t and doesn’t? Not even through Christ? You have been misled. Again, I pity you your lack of faith, for when the Son of Man arrives WILL he really find faith in the earth?

Jesus speaks to us in His Written Word.

"God speaks to us... by means of a Son." For that Son IS His Word. These statement was written LONG after my Lord had left the earth... by those who knew it to be true, long before they wrote it and when they had no gospels to refer to about it. And my Lord... speaks to us… from the heavens... the kingdom of God... which is in our mid st. Well, for some of us. And t he Bible that YOU put so much faith in… says these very things. Hebrews 1:2; 12:25

I also do not believe that the "gifts of the Spirit" [speaking in tongues, healing, etc] are still the signs of being a True Christian.

Talk about adhering to the false teachings of the WTBTS! If you believe as you have said (and I no longer find it hard to know that you do...), then you are not reading your Bible even as YOU profess you do. For how does one KNOW one has received such spirit… if one does not possess the GIFTS of it? True, one may not possess ALL of such gifts, and not all of them are manifest in the FLESH... and but certainly, one would possess at least ONE of them and be given SOME evidence of such possession. Yes? At least, that’s what Paul said would occur. Perhaps it is speaking in tongues. Perhaps it is wisdom and knowledge. Perhaps, like me... it is discerning inspired utterances (hearing spirits).

And Joel prophesied one of these gifts, prophesying, would actually become MORE abundant, did he not? That’s because such gifts have NOT been done away with entirely, dear one, but only PARTIALLY… as Paul (?) wrote… for that which is COMPLETE… that in which the Spirit is COMPLETE… my LORD… has not yet arrived.

Only the Son can accuse people of blaspheming God?

I am not sure. If have not asked and I have not heard. But if you mean blaspheming the Holy Spirit, the answer is yes. All WE can do is deliver the message. (Ezekiel 3:17- 21) And before delivering such message, we would have to know that my Lord has judged such one, for WE… are to judge NO ONE.

Jesus Christ Himself said that people should judge what is right and what is wrong:

You err. My Lord said, “STOP judging.”

Luke 12:57: "And why do you not judge what is right even of yourselves?

You entirely misunderstand the verse, which is no longer a surprise to me. The word “judge” here is that which means DISCERN or DETERMINE… not judge as in drawing a conclusion about the righteousness… or lack thereof… of another.

Also, notice: 1 Timothy 1:18-20: This charge I commit to you, my son Timothy, according to the prophecies previously made concerning you, that you may war by them the good warfare, having faith and a good conscience, which some having rejected, concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck, of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I handed over to Satan so that they may be taught not to blaspheme. The Apostle Paul expelled Hymenaeus and Alexander because he judged them as blasphemers.

Again, you misunderstand a verse. Frist, Paul expelled no one here, but simply “handed them over.” In other words, he washed HIS hands of them. You again read more than is there. Second, the verse does not say blaspheme WHOM… and blasphemy is forgivable… even when it is against the Son. However, it is NOT forgivable against the Holy Spirit. .. and I believe that is our current topic. Third, the word here used as “blasphemers” is actually rendered “speak abusively.” What OCCURRED here then, is that Paul and these parted ways in their beliefs, so that such ones now spoke abusively about Paul and perhaps things in which they formerly put faith. In that light, both you and I could be accused of "blasphemy"… by the folks of the WTBTS. Just as THEY could be called “apostates” by Christendom.

Acts 13:45: And the Jews, seeing the crowds, they were filled with jealousy and spoke against the things being said by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming. The writer of Acts [Luke], said that those Jews were blaspheming against what Paul was saying.

I do not disagree; they were, to the extent they were speaking abusively… or ill… of what Paul was saying. Just as you do of what I have said. Your point fails here.

James 2:7: Do they not blaspheme the noble Name by which you are called?

Who did James judge? If the people were NOT doing such a thing and James made his statement, then he was judging them. However, if they WERE doing such a thing... blaspheming Christ's Name... it was a forgivable act. It is blaspheming the Holy Spirit... what my Lord does and does not do, by means of being a "life-giving" spirit empowered and AUTHORIZED by God... that is unforgivable. And only my Lord can make such a charge. WHY? Because WE... do not know what is IN a man... what his motive and intention is. Only God and CHRIST do... so that it is only THEY who know whether such one is truly blaspheming the Spirit or not. You, however, have taken it upon yourself to know such a thing. Do you think Peter knew such a thing about Ananias and Sapphira on his OWN?

And yes, James, too, only pointed out what was TRUTHFULLY taking place: abusive speech.

Jude 1:8: Likewise indeed even these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and blaspheme glories.

Same thing: Jude pointed out that certain ones were speaking abusively of glorious ones. But such can be forgiven.

Mark 3:28, 29

So, that claim that only the Son can accuse people of blasphemy is false.

Not with regard to blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Only the Son can accuse people of the unforgivable blasphemy against the Spirit

I thought that's what we were speaking about. That is, after all, what you have accused me of in your previous post. You did not come right out and say it. Yet. But you will. Eventually. How do I know? Because like Paul... I am soon to "hand you over", just as I have been directed by my Lord. But I do not do it of my own initiative, for I have no such authority. As I told you above, I have given this matter careful consideration... and have spoken with my Lord on throughout my day. It is his direction, then, that I follow. It is HIS voice... that I must obey.

And why is it that you must be turned over? Because I have professed to you that I speak… by means of holy spirit, which spirit has been granted me by the Son of God, the Holy Spirit. Yet, you accuse me of speaking FALSELY, thus, implying that the spirit by which I speak is also false. And is not THAT blasphemy against the Spirit? And yet, I did not want to accuse you, so I took the matter to my Lord. No, that is not true. I was called by him and TOLD what it was that you had done. I tried to see past it; I asked that it be overlooked for you did not know what you were doing. His response is that you did not CARE - you were so concerned with YOUR righteousness and YOUR being right, that you REFUSED to hear the Spirit... even when it warned you... which warning you yourself HEARD... which is why you tried to cover the error of your heart with words to the effect that you were NOT judging. But as we will see below... you had indeed ALREADY judged me, no matter what your words said to the contrary... and it was my Lord that allowed you to bring it out. I, for my part, was willing to leave this matter some time ago. But YOU insisted. And now... here we are.

My Lord directed me to caution you; I did caution you. More than once. But... you were too far gone in your HEART to hear such caution... from me... or the spirit. The error, then, is yours... and you blood... is upon YOUR head.

What I said is, if someone hears a voice that contradicts the Scriptures, it is an evil spirit speaking.

And I would agree with you. IF that voice contradicted SCRIPTURE. You and I do not agree on what is SCRIPTURE, let alone on what that which IS scripture says or means. Now, I have used YOUR source, the BIBLE… to show you what is scripture, what my Lord SAID was scripture. I have used YOUR source, the BIBLE… to show how the gospels, particularly Luke, could NOT be scripture. What am I to do if you do not HEAR… and get the sense of it… even from your OWN source?

I stand by that statement as FACT and TRUTH revealed by my Lord Jesus Christ in the following Verses: 1 Timothy 4:1-3; 2 Corinthians 11:13-15; 1 John 4:1; Galatians 1:8; Matthew 7:15-16; Matthew 24:4-5; Matthew 24:11; Matthew 24:24; 2 Peter 2:1; Mark 13:22; Luke 21:8; Acts 20:29-30; Ephesians 4:14; Colossians 2:8; Colossians 2:18; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12; 2 Timothy 4:3; Titus 1:11; 1 John 2:18-19; 1 John 2:26; Revelation 13:14; Galatians 2:4; Titus 3:10. Will you actually read those Verses?

I've read them... and I agree with what they teach. However, I did not need to read them to understand what they are saying... nor who they apply to. .. For t here is an easier way… a MUCH easier way… and that is to ask my Lord what HIS position is. Since he knows ALL things, including what is IN a man, then he would know what the writer meant when writing these things. Thus, he is a MUCH more reliable source than those of whom it speaks, including, perhaps, you.

I am going to repeat my statement again, loud and clear: Any spirit or any human that contradicts the Holy Scriptures, the Bible, is a deceiver, a liar, and an Antichrist -- an enemy of the True Jesus Christ!

Again, I agree with your statement... and disagree with you regard (1) "the Holy Scriptures" is "the Bible"; (2) what IS scripture; (3) whether everything in "the Bible" is scripture; (4) whether the Bible contains ALL scripture; (5) whether that which is in the Bible and is NOT scripture has been mistranslated and mistransliterated; and (5) whether what IS scripture has or has not been tampered with.

From what I have heard, that includes your voice.

And thus, I pity you your lack of faith... and your blasphemy. May JAH's mercy be upon you, for you do NOT know what you are doing.

(NOTE: Last night, before I got further down, I had included this in my response: "Please, dear UnDf’d… again, I caution you: you risk blasphemy against the Spirit. It is true that any spirit or human who contradicts THE SCRIPTURES is a deceiver… and the scribes have been doing that for millenniums. So, that what is NOW recorded is not as reliable as the SOURCE of what is recorded. And it is the voice of that One that I hear… and by means of his spirit that I speak. I bid you… please… take care! For it is not my judgment nor that of Christ’s that will result, for by your own words… you will judge yourself!" Unfortunately, such words no longer apply... as I kept reading. For some reason, I did not want to, but I could not stop. Now... I know why.)

The gifts of the Holy Spirit had not been poured out, and the Fullness of The Holy Spirit had not been poured out until Jesus was Resurrected. However, some people certainly did have the Holy Spirit living in them, while Jesus was on Earth: Luke 1:15: For he shall be great before the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink. He will also be filled with the Holy Spirit, while still in his mother's womb. How do you explain that? If Jesus is The Holy Spirit, then how did The Holy Spirit live in John the Baptist while Jesus was on Earth? Luke 1:66-67: And all those who heard them kept them in their hearts, saying, "What kind of child will this be?" And the hand of the Lord was with him. Now his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and he prophesied, saying,

How was Zacharias filled with The Holy Spirit while Jesus was on Earth?

John and Zecharaiah… were filled with holy spirit, the LIFE FORCE of God… as were King Saul, David, Apollos, and others. Holy spirit, the life force of God, is NOT the same thing as THE Holy Spirit, my Lord. For how then could my Lord BAPTIZE his sheep WITH God, or WITH himself, or WITH another being, as John the Baptist said: “That one… will baptize you with fire and spirit,” which was first evidence at Pentecost 30CE? May I suggest you review your Greek capitalizations?

I can't believe what I am hearing.

No, it is because you do NOT believe... that you cannot HEAR. And you cannot HEAR... because you do not BELIEVE.

Now you are saying people who believe in a FALSE CHRIST can be saved by doing good works! Unbelievable! I am speechless.

I seriously doubt that you are: j ust look below . People… who do good works… DEMONSTRATE THEIR FAITH… BY their works! So that, whenever people of the nations (who did not have the Law) do… BY NATURE… the things OF the Law… they ARE a law… unto themselves. They are those who say they WON’T go… but do… contrasted by those who profess a faith… who say they WILL go… but don’t.

So, Rahab would have been saved if she had not believed in JAH? She would have been saved only because of her good works?

Rahab DIDN'T believe in JAH, not in the sense of Him being the God she worshipped. Rather, she'd HEARD of HIM... of what He'd done for the Israelites and she put FAITH in Him, in what He could DO... and thus she hid the spies in exchange not only for HER salvation, but that of her ENTIRE household. The others... DID NOTHING... except come to her house. And yet, THEY WERE SAVED.

Rahab was saved because of her faith... was DEMONSTRATED… by her works. She could have SAID she had faith… all day long. But unless and until she DID something to SHOW it… it was moot. She DID something: she hid the spies. Hebrews 11 explains this entire concept, as does James 2:14-25.

If people can be saved by doing good works without having faith, then CHRIST DIED FOR NOTHING: Galatians 2:21: I do not annul the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died for nothing."

One cannot be saved by doing works… OF THE LAW (Covenant); one is saved, by means of doing works… of the NEW Covenant: loving God, Christ, neighbor and enemy… and actively DEMONSTRATING such love. For LOVE… is the Law’s FULFILLMENT.

You AGUEST, have just said that Christ died for nothing.

And you, UnDf'd, have a problem with hearing... as well as reading comprehension. But we've already gone over that. Sigh! I said that my Lord died so that those who exercise faith in him might live. And yet, as John said at 1 John 2:2: “he is a propitiatory sacrifice for ours sins, yet NOT FOR OURS ONLY… but for the WORLD’S.

Romans 10:9-14: that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and you believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart one believes resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him shall not be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord of all is rich to all who call upon Him. For "whosoever shall call upon the Name of the LORD shall be saved." How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear apart from a preacher?

First, I would tell you that you REALLY need to re-read these verses in the Greek. Truly. Because that last one is SO misleading... I don't even know how to bring anyone who believes that implication back from such misleading. It would take an entirely different thread. And I am now tired, as I am sure anyone reading this thread certainly must be.

But, to make it as clear as I can right now, this is speaking of and to the brothers of my Lord… the ones to whom Paul wrote: those “called”… from among the Jews AND among the nations… to be “holy ones”. What of those who are NOT his brothers? Read Matthew 25:31-46, please.

Paul said that people are saved by (1) Believing in Jesus as Lord and in His Resurrection; (2) Confessing with your mouth that Jesus is Lord; (3) calling on the Name of Lord!

In that context, Paul was speaking to the “holy ones”, Jews and Gentiles. For I tell you truly, UnDf'd, if a man is able to keep the Law, then he is declared righteous by MEANS of the Law, so as to receive life. He... does not NEED a saviour, for he himself has KEPT the Law. However, since NO man can do that, by Lord gave himself as a sacrifice to "cover" the sins and errors of anyone putting faith in him. What of the NEW Covenant? As my Lord said, "to the extent you did it to the LEASE of these MY BROTHERS, you did it to me. Come! Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world." Love, then, is the Law's fulfillment.

Then Paul said "How shall they believe in Him whom they have not heard?" Why doesn't John 3:16 say, "whoever believes in Him, or whoever just does enough good works, shall be saved"?

Just enough good works? Can there be such a thing? Yet, I bid you read Matthew 10:42.

That is truly convenient!

No, it is merciful. And that’s what it’s all about, isn’t it?

Everything in the Bible that does not agree with what you believe, or with what your voice says, has been corrupted or altered! Now I see. Sure.

With the voice of my Lord, yes.

I do not believe that the voice speaking to you is Christ's voice.

My previous response: "Whose voice, then, do you believe it to be? I bid you… take care and think… deeply… before you respond. Even better… ASK him."

My current response: Believe what you will. Matthew 15:14

I believe it is a FALSE christ's voice. I believe it is a DEMON's voice.

And, well, there: you have said it. It was inevitable, though, wasn’t it? You were walking SO close to that line… how could you not cross it. So that now I am compelled by my Lord to say to YOU, by means of the spirit of my Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH… of Armies… which spirit is in me by means of my Lord, His Son and Christ, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH… that it is you… who blaspheme… and it is against the Holy Spirit that you do so. So now, the judgment with which you judged... is upon you. May God be merciful with you. May He, in His loving kindness and infinite wisdom, pardon your error. For again, you do NOT know what you are doing and have done. Yet, may not my will take place… but His.

Again, may the peace that I have wished you throughout return upon me. I leave you to my Lord.

A slave of Christ, my means of an anointing with holy spirit,

SJ

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

AGuest said:

"The Holy Spirit" did not live in John while my Lord was on earth. Elijah's spirit was in John... by means of the spirit of God, His life force - holy spirit, that was in him. To say otherwise is to say that Elijah... was/is The Holy Spirit. That is false.
    Matthew 11:13, 14; 17:11, 12; Luke 1:17

Luke 1:15: For he [John the Baptist] shall be great before the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink. He will also be filled with the Holy Spirit, while still in his mother's womb.

AGuest said:

The Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, is NOT "holy spirit". Now, I can almost hear UnDf'd gasp and choke, so I am directed by my Lord to explain:

"The Holy Spirit," is the Spirit that is my Lord, the Spirit... of TRUTH... which Truth... is my Lord. He is the LIFE-giving spirit... the Holy One of Israel, SON... of the MOST Holy One of Israel. By means of that One... my Lord... God... grants LIFE to all who drink from him (my Lord). The writings of the apostles bear witness to this:

John 14:6, 16, 17, 23; Romans 8:9, 10; 1 Corinthians 15:45; 2 Corinthians 3:17 (please... see Greek wording, for it is speaking of my Lord, not my Father...); John 14:16; 1 John 2:2

This is what I believe:

The Father is a Spirit Person:

John 4:24: God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

The Son is a Spirit Person:

1 Corinthians 15:45: Thus also it is written, "The first man Adam became a living soul;" the Last Adam became a Life-Giving Spirit.

However, there is also a Third Spirit Person called The Holy Spirit:

1 Corinthians 12:4-6: Now there are varieties of spiritual gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are varieties of ministries, but the same Lord. And there are varieties of activities, but the same God works all in all. (Verse 11:) But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually just as He wills.

(Notice, there is One Person called "The Spirit", there is another Person called "Lord", and there is another Person called "God".)

AGuest said:

Many those confuse the two, holy spirit - God's life force, His blood, semen... regenerative power... with The Holy Spirit - the glorified and Life-Giving Spirit that is my Lord... the One who, along with his Bride... keep saying, "Come!"

Revelation 22:17; John 7:37, 38; Matthew 11:28

So, Jesus is a "hymen", and now God's Holy Spirit is "Semen"?

Do you really know how strange that sounds AGuest?

AGuest said:

To UNDO the confusion... SOME started referring to The Holy Spirit as "The Holy GHOST"... to differentiate the Spirit as a PERSON... from holy spirit... the life force of God. They are not the same. By way of example, my Lord asks me to ask you:

By what means... and whom... did Mary become pregnant? By the Father, as it states? Or by the Son, as would be indicated if The Holy Spirit... and holy spirit... were one and the same. For if the latter, then it was my Lord who impregnated his mother, so as to have himself... so that he is the Father, as well as the Son. And this is not true. Even those here who believe Christ to be one with God and part of God, do not believe him to be the Father, but the Son in a triune Godhead. Mary, was impregnated by God... by MEANS of holy spirit... so as to produce a SON. It was necessary to be done this way... because (1) she was a virgin, and (2) God would have had to put on flesh to do it any other way.

The Holy Spirit that conceived Jesus Christ's Human Body in Mary's womb was the THIRD Person of God -- it was not The Son. The Father sent The Holy Spirit, and The Holy Spirit formed Christ's Human Body in the womb of Mary. That is what I believe.

Luke 1:35: And the angel answered and said to her, "The Holy Spirit shall come upon you, and the power of the Most High shall overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy Baby which is to be born shall be called the Son of God.

AGuest said:

(Quoting Noko:) Also consider this verse: Mat 12:32 "For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come ." (End of Quote)

I have well considered such verse. Quite soberly. Indeed, it is why I have delayed in posting my response to UnDf'd, which response I prepared into well past midnight last night. But I will post it, as soon as I conclude here.

Thank you for posting that Noko. That is a Scripture I want to ask AGuest about.
    If, as you say, AGuest, The Holy Spirit is Jesus, then why did Jesus say "whoever blasphemes the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him, but whoever blasphemes The Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him"?
    The Son of Man is Jesus right?
    So, according to your beliefs, AGuest, Jesus said "whoever blasphemes Jesus, it will be forgiven him, but whoever blasphemes Jesus, it will not be forgiven him"?
    And, no, it will not make sense if you try to say that the Holy Spirit in that Verse is God's "active force", because how can you blaspheme something that is impersonal? Can I blaspheme or lie to electricity?
    AGuest said:
    we, TOO, are one WITH them. And yet, WE... are not God. But we will BECOME gods, just as my Lord is a god. For "gods" are merely spirit beings... or things worshipped (animate and inanimate). False gods are inanimate: they have no eyes, mouth, ears, etc., yet people believe they see, speak, hear, etc. Spirit beings are also "gods"... in that they are "higher" than earthling man. My Father is the ALMIGHTY God... the only true MOST HIGH (God).
    Once again, you claim that we are going to be gods in the same way that Jesus is a god. That is false. That is wrong.
    Also, you claim that "gods" are things worshiped, so does that mean you are saying that we are going to be worshiped?
    Also, you claim only The Father is Almighty.
    I'd like to see you post some Scriptures proving any of those statements.
    You will post none, however, because none exist.
    AGuest said:
    If holy spirit... and The Holy Spirit... are the same thing... what did the disciples RECEIVE... when my Lord BLEW on them and said, "RECEIVE holy spirit?" Did he blow God on them? Did he blow himself on them? Did God enter them then? Did he? Or... did he do as God did, when blowing into ADAM'S nostrils... grant them the POWER of God's spirit... which POWER... cleanses so as to forgive, release, heal... and resurrect? Which power MEANS life?
    First, it does not say that Jesus blew the Holy Spirit on them, it says that He blew, and said "receive The Holy Spirit". Yes, God The Holy Spirit [The Third Person of the Trinity] opened the Apostles' eyes and gave them understanding of the Scriptures, and He also gave them power and performed many miracles and signs through the Apostles, more than ever before.
    I will comment more as soon as I can.
  • DJ
    DJ

This is an amazing thread/ the power of God's truth to reveal what is false teaching, the spirit of error. I wish you all love and peace. It is clear to me that perhaps Aguest and noko still use the NWT, am I correct? The clue was "In union with" as apposed to just "in".

• siegswife
    siegswife

Dearest Shelby,

I'm wondering what exactly your inquiry to our Lord was. Were you wondering what the significance of the word "maidenhead" is? Is it possible that you were shown something that IS truly the etymology of the word, yet not applicable to our Lord in the way that you perceive it? It seems awfully strange to me that there is a god called Hymen who is the god of weddings, thereby making him the "maiden head" so to speak. Or is it that the false gods have their basis in truth?

Just wondering.

xxxooo

Yours,

Lea

HYMENIOS was one the EROTE -god of weddings. He personified the hymn sung outside the bridal chamber.

He was depicted as a winged Love-god carrying a bridal torch in his hand

http://digital.library.upenn.edu/women/doolittle/hymen/1921-hymen.html

From the closed garden
    Where our feet pace
    Back and forth each day,
    This gladiolus white,
    This red, this purple spray–
    Gladiolus tall with dignity
    As yours, lady–we lay
    Before your feet and pray:

Of all the blessings–
    Youth, joy, ecstasy–
    May one gift last
    (As the tall gladiolus may
    Outlast the wind-flower,
    Winter-rose or rose),
    One gift above,
    Encompassing all those;

For her, for him,
    For all within these palace walls,
    Beyond the feast,
    Beyond the cry of Hymen and the torch,
    Beyond the night and music
    Echoing through the porch till day.

Where the first crocus buds unfold
    We found these petals near the cold
    Swift river-bed.

Beneath the rocks where ivy-frond
    Puts forth new leaves to gleam beyond
    Those lately dead:

The very smallest two or three
    Of gold (gold pale as ivory)
    We gatherèd.

Never more will the wind
    Cherish you again,
    Never more will the rain.

Never more
    Shall we find you bright
    In the snow and wind.

The snow is melted,
    The snow is gone,
    And you are flown:

Like a bird out of our hand,
    Like a light out of our heart,
    You are gone.

Between the hollows
    Of the little hills
    The spring spills blue–
    Turquoise, sapphire, lapis-lazuli–
    On a brown cloth outspread.

Ah see,
    How carefully we lay them now,
    Each hyacinth spray,
    Across the marble floor–
    A pattern your bent eyes
    May trace and follow
    To the shut bridal door.

Lady, our love, our dear,
    Our bride most fair,
    They grew among the hollows
    Of the hills;
    As if the sea had spilled its blue,
    As if the sea had risen
    From its bed,
    And sinking to the level of the shore,
    Left hyacinths on the floor.

But of her
    Who can say if she is fair?
    Bound with fillet,
    Bound with myrtle
    Underneath her flowing veil,
    Only the soft length
    (Beneath her dress)
    Of saffron shoe is bright
    As a great lily-heart
    In its white loveliness.

Antistrophe

But of her
    We can say that she is fair.
    We bleached the fillet,
    Brought the myrtle;
    To us the task was set
    Of knotting the fine threads of silk:
    We fastened the veil,
    And over the white foot
    Drew on the painted shoe
    Steeped in Illyrian crocus.

Strophe

But of her,
    Who can say if she is fair?
    For her head is covered over
    With her mantle
    White on white,
    Snow on whiter amaranth,
    Snow on hoar-frost,
    Snow on snow,
    Snow on whitest buds of myrrh.

Antistrophe

But of her,
    We can say that she is fair;
    For we know underneath
    All the wanness,
    All the heat
    (In her blanched face)
    Of desire
    Is caught in her eyes as fire
    In the dark center leaf
    Of the white Syrian iris.

Along the yellow sand
    Above the rocks
    The laurel-bushes stand.
    Against the shimmering heat
    Each separate leaf
    Is bright and cold,
    And through the bronze
    Of shining bark and wood
    Run the fine threads of gold

Here in our wicker-trays,
    We bring the first faint blossoming
    Of fragrant bays:

Lady, their blushes shine
    As faint in hue
    As when through petals
    Of a laurel-rose
    The sun shines through,
    And throws a purple shadow
    On a marble vase.

(Ah, love,
    So her fair breasts will shine
    With the faint shadow above.)

From citron-bower be her bed,
    Cut from branch of tree a-flower,
    Fashioned for her maidenhead.

From Lydian apples, sweet of hue,
    Cut the width of board and lathe.
    Carve the feet from myrtle-wood.

Let the palings of her bed
    Be quince and box-wood overlaid
    With the scented bark of yew.

That all the wood in blossoming,
    May calm her heart and cool her blood
    For losing of her maidenhood.

The crimson cover of her bed
    Is not so rich, nor so deeply bled
    The purple-fish that dyed it red,
    As when in a hot sheltered glen
    There flowered these stalks of cyclamen:

(Purple with honey-points
    Of horns for petals;
    Sweet and dark and crisp,
    As fragrant as her maiden kiss.)

There with his honey-seeking lips
    The bee clings close and warmly sips,
    And seeks with honey-thighs to sway
    And drink the very flower away.

(Ah, stern the petals drawing back;
    Ah rare, ah virginal her breath!)

Crimson, with honey-seeking lips,
    The sun lies hot across his back,
    The gold is flecked across his wings.
    Quivering he sways and quivering clings
    (Ah, rare her shoulders drawing back!)
    One moment, then the plunderer slips
    Between the purple flower-lips.

Where love is king,
    Ah, there is little need
    To dance and sing,
    With bridal-torch to flare
    Amber and scatter light
    Across the purple air,
    To sing and dance
    To flute-note and to reed.

Where love is come
    (Ah, love is come indeed!)
    Our limbs are numb
    Before his fiery need;
    With all their glad
    Rapture of speech unsaid,
    Before his fiery lips
    Our lips are mute and dumb.

Ah, sound of reed,
    Ah, flute and trumpet wail,
    Ah, joy decreed–
    The fringes of her veil
    Are seared and white;
    Across the flare of light,
    Blinded the torches fail.
    (Ah, love is come indeed!)

• siegswife
    siegswife

Shelby,

Sorry that I had to add another post to this, but I think it's important that I tell you this.

I'm inclined to think that the "curtain" being torn apart when Christ died is indicative of the non virginal state that the temple came to be in by reason of his being impaled. We all know what the method of his crucifixion signifies. It makes sense to me that the fact that since the leaders of the religion of Israel were implicated in his death (instead of their accepting him as their messiah) then at the point of his death they were no longer represented the virginal bride waiting for her husband to come.

That understanding also corespondes to the understanding that Christ became sin for us. The virgin gave herself to another and dissed her groom.

Shelby, you know that I'm not one to discount the revelations of others, and I don't want you to think that I'm in any way attacking you or trying to pry you from that which you're holding on to. Speaking from my own experience, I'm aware that many times the way I "see" isn't neccessarily "reality" and I've come to learn that my looking at my own perception through the eyes of others doesn't mean that I'm "letting go" of my faith.

I've even learned alot from atheists. That doesn't mean that I'm less faithful, it means I'm willing to keep on keepin' on.

Love you.

xxxooo

Lea

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit