John 1:1 - A "Sacred Secret" Revealed

by AGuest 145 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Satanus
    Satanus

Noko

The right medication and her ally would desert her. Does that tell you something?

SS

• noko
    noko

What if I told you the Holy spirit speaks to me as well? Would it really matter? How come the Holy Spirit is not speaking to you SaintSatan? Isn't that the real question? Well in anycase that is what I got from your question above. Peace be with you.

• AGuest
    AGuest

(Moved... below)

• Satanus
    Satanus

Noko

I don't have a problem w you or anyone else hearing voices, seeing visions, or doing other psychic stuff. The problem. imo, is the exclusivity that you montheists feel. Shamans have been journying to the other world to retrieve info for many thousands of yrs. Buddhists, sufis, hindus and many others have doing the same as you for hundreds of yrs. Yet, you guys think that you are superior to them because of the names you placed on the origin of your voices.You also can feel contented in debasement, because you think that your god is the highest/best/most powerful. It's a false modesty, really.

The part of the brain which is involved w mediumistic and other psychic activity is the right frontal lobe. This has been tested scientifically. One book on it is 'where god lives' by melvin morse md.

This type of activity can be stimulated in anyone w electrodes and current applied in the appropriate places. It can be started in most people through guided/focused meditation and the proper attitude. Some people naturally have it, or get it because of some traumatic event. Others are overwhelmed w it, and are labelled schizophrenic. It can be stopped w drugs.

SS

• AGuest
    AGuest

Poor old Shelby,........drinkin that cheap rum and smokin peyote again so early in the morning.

Greetings… and peace to you, too, dear Gumby. And for the record, I don’t drink liquor or smoke… anything.

I think if your lord really had anything to do with who and what he is, he wouldn't have confused millions of people by having a book writtten that he has to explain through mediums like you.

First, I am not a medium: I do not communicate between earthling man and God; there is One whose does that. Nor do I speak to Christ... for YOU... so as to stan d between you and him. Nor does he need ME to speak FOR him… for he speaks! It is you… who does not HEAR. I am simply a servant of a master... a rock… “crying out”... just as I have been directed to do. Whet her ones hear... or refrain... is irrelevant. For me, the issue is that I OBEY his voice and GO... and speak... when sent.

But then, that has always been part of the message: do NOT listen to ME… but to HIM… and you will learn and know all things. If you doubt, then, anything I have “shared”… go to HIM… and ask HIM. He will not withhold the truth from you. (Luke 11:13)

Sorry for being negative against you this time...

Your apology is accepted, as I know it to be sincere. However, I must say that I think you could have stated your… ummmm… uncertainty, even disagreement, with regard to my “source”… without being malicious and maligning. But, well… only you know from where in your heart your words issued forth...

but this stuff just gets crazier the longer I am around it.

To you, perhaps. But that is because, like Israel… you have concerned yourself with the messenger, rather than the message. As a result, you are most probably included among those who do not hear… nor get the SENSE of it. And... since you have not TRIED to hear... and get the sense of it... you are left where you are: in the dark, not understanding, and believing what was shared to be "crazy". Are all things unclear to us to be labeled as "crazy"?

Ah, dearest Saint… as always, the greatest of peace t o you!

I can't believe i actually stuck up for her for quite a while, when i came to this board.

Not to play down the tooting of your horn, dear one, but if you did "stick up" for me, then I must thank you here and now and tell you that you WILL be blessed as a result (Matthew 25:34-40). I must also tell you that I do not NEED you to “stick up” for me… now or ever… not in this thing or others of the same nature... for my happiness does not depend upon you doing so. Rather, it depends... on what you have just done.

Matthew 5:11, 12

O well. I guess we all screw up sometimes.

Indeed, we ALL do. Even me. Many times. However, this was not one of them.

The right medication and her ally would desert her. Does that tell you something?

My Lord would NEVER leave nor desert me, dear Saint. It is WE who leave... and thus desert... HIM, most often due to our lack of faith.

Matthew 26:33-35, 74, 75

Does that tell YOU something?

And dearest Noko: thank you for your very kind words and witness to the truth of the source of what I shared. May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH… of Armies… and the peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord… and yours, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH… be upon you… to time indefinite. My his Spirit continue to guide YOU into all truth… and may you continue to hear his voice as and when he speaks to you… so that all glory may be given to the Father… and the One whom He sent forth… THE SON.

Praise JAH, you people... and KISS THE SON!

A slave of Christ, SJ

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Yesterday, I kept hearing certain phrases... and this morning, my Lord gave me the following and directed me to share it with you.

All my God compels me to do in the morning is to take a dump. He doesn't bother to TELL me to do that. No! He just forces me to do that. Or blow up if I don't. God doesn't tell me spiritual stuff in the mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, holidays, Holy Days, or even in my dreams. What did I do wrong. I'll tell ya what I did wrong. I was born WHITE, that's what I did wrong, my littah sistah. God hates white people, and I can prove it. Who are all the scumbags that purport to speak for the Christian God? They are all WHITE. No wonder God hates them: the Jimmy Swaggarts, and the Benny Hinns, Oral Roberts, Jimmy and Tammy Fay Bakker, Aime Semple McPherson, et. al. I'd hate them too, If I were God.

How many black scumbags do we have here, besides The "Reverend"Jesse Jackson? Not many, that's what, or at least not many who fleeced people of all their money.

Therefore, my dear Shelby: I conclude that if God is going to take to anybody, he's going to talk to people like you, not whities like me. God simply cannot trust whities anymore,. and I don't blame him for that at all.

I must have a different God assigned to me. This guy wouldn't tell which is the best line to take in a crowded supermarket, let alone what John 1:1 means. I asked him once "what does John 1:1 mean?" He answered, "I'll get back to you on that one." That was FORTY years ago!

Sigh.

MAJOR UPDATE HERE:

I just heard a voice and it said that the translation of John 1:1 was altered by the scribes and Pericles that voice whispered to me the REAL English translation. When I reveal this right now, it will all make perfect sense:

"In the beginning was the World, and the World was with Dog, and the World WAS Dog."

Considering the impact of dogs on the human family, nothing could make more perfect sense than this. Outside of the few occassional breeds that one must properly prepare, and then cook and eat (like the Tea Cup Poodles, and Pekes and their ilk) most Dogs are more divine and more humble and more serving to folks than anyone since Jesus. They ask for nearly nothing and they give everything including their lives for those who take them into their lives.

And they don't betray you. If any creature on this earth is Divine, it is the dog. Humans don't even come close.

Farkel

• AGuest
    AGuest

you guys think that you are superior to them because of the names you placed on the origin of your voices. You also can feel contented in debasement, because you think that your god is the highest/best/most powerful. It's a false modesty, really.

IF you are including me in this very general statement, I must point out that besides the fact that your statement is a blatant contradiction (“think… you are superior” – “feel contented in debasement”), I would also have to say that I neither feel superior… nor content in debasement. I just speak the truth, as it is given me BY the Truth. There is neither anything superior about me in that…nor debasing. It is just… truth. Wherever that truth takes YOU. I am nothing “special”, dear Saint… but, hey, I like as well as love myself… because I AM liked and loved... and I know by whom. In this world... and that. I have no self-esteem “issues”, dear one, so I don't need to hide who or what I am... as some (?) may feel more comfortable doing. I am probably as "out there" with the truth about me as one can be. I see no reason not to be.

Some people naturally have it, or get it because of some traumatic event.

Says... who, you? Oh, that's right: the "experts". Well, in TRUTH, I must say that I don’t fall under either category. What I “have”… has been given me... because I did not close myself off from receiving it. That's it; that's all. Nothing more.

Others are overwhelmed w it, and are labeled schizophrenic.

Well, with folks like you who have NO clue trying to explain what you cannot, because it cannot BE explained in physical terms... who's to wonder? YOU… and people LIKE you... cannot explain to them what they may TRULY be experiencing… because YOU... and people LIKE you… don’t have a clue. Like religion. L ike them, YOU think your explanation is sound... just as they say their false teachings are justified... so that rather than building a man's faith UP... you all lead such ones to doubt themselves… and thus doubt God and Christ, and the LIVING existence of one or both... which CAN be quite traumatic, for some. And that is TRULY h ateful of you and those like you…

It can be stopped w drugs.

Ah, yes, of course it can. Arrogant earthling man: always trying to “fix” what ain’t "broken"… with his propaganda and rhetoric... his probing and analysis... and always at the resultant end of drugs, alcohol… or religion… as the means. One or the other of those things can "fix" whatEVER is "ailing" man, can they? Well, dear Saint, have found a less… ummmmm… “intrusive” way to “deal” with my uniqueness… and that is to accept the TRUTH of it... and go with the flow. Regardless of how you and others feel ... or what you say. Why? Because my LACK of debasing grants me the COURAGE to, in SPITE of your uninformed attempts to persuade me differently.

Apparently, however, YOU cannot do that but must instead go with the “conventional wisdom”… so as to be considered “sane”… approved and accepted… by “those-who-of-course-know”... those whose opinions YOU need... whose disdain YOU fear. I have no such fear, thank you very much, nor any such need: for psychosomatic drugs… OR approval and acceptance by earthling man.

But as always, I bid you peace… because I CAN. As both my heart... AND MY MIND... are free to do so... without any hesitation at all!

A slave of Christ, who has no “delusions” about it… SJ

• AGuest
    AGuest

Just so's ya know, my dearest brother Daddy-O (and peace to you!)... I "hear" you. Check your email...

PEACE, dewd!

Your friend, sistah... and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• JCanon
    JCanon
    Therefore, my dear Shelby: I conclude that if God is going to take to anybody, he's going to talk to people like you, not whities like me. God simply cannot trust whities anymore,. and I don't blame him for that at all.

Well, Farkel, what you say it not precisely correct but it is relevant.

It is not the white race God objects to but the presumption of white supremacy. That plays a major role in final Biblical prophecies including.

1. The "disgusting thing" that causes desolation of the Jews = the Nazis.

2. The "Gog of Magog", that is the white children of Japath are what desolates Judea (the Jews), which is related to white supremacy.

3. Again, even after 1000 years of rule by Christ the "Gog of Magog" arises to oppress the kingdom; this is rooted again in white supremacy.

4. The "number of the beast" that identifies Christendom, 666, is also related to white supremacy; establishing that apostate Christendom would not just be predominantly the religion of whites but also corrupted by whitealatry. That is, converting the world to Christianity, yet still making distinction for non-whites. The 666 formula, based upon Christendom's chief false teaching from the mysteries, that there are three gods yet one god, relates to the 666 which is 3 numbers yet one number. Thus to get the "name" of the beast, you use a formula for the numbers and substitute them for letters in the Jewish alphabet. If you add the sum of the the sixes to get 18 then add the number of the digits, which is 3 you get 21. But if you apply the trinity formula, which is 3 equals one, then you only add 1 digit since all the digits, all sixes are just one digit. Thus you add just 1 to 18 to get 19. Then you go to the bible to Psalms where the Jewish alphabet begins certain psalms, in this case PSALMS 111. The 19th letter is Koph. Substitute the three sixes with three K's and you get the modern racist initials of "KKK". We test this by simply asking is Christendom a racist or white supremacist organization? and the answer, of course is yes. From the Nazis to white slave owners in the Bible Belt South to South Africa, white Christians in general have seemed to live up to their reputation for being supremacists, something God hates. And apparently, it is this same ideology that will rise up at the end of the 1000 years, inspired by Satan to oppose the Christ and his fellow king-priests.

Finally, and unfortunately, there are verses in the scriptures which suggest a synonymous or loose reference to the "rich man" with white elitism. Why? Because in the modern world, the white man is the rich man. Even conceptually he's the "rich man" since if you're a black or an Arab or even an Asian with lots of money, you're still not considered to be "rich" in the same way as a white man with the same amount of money is or a Jew. So whether by default or by focus when the Bible says it is harder for a "rich man" to get into the kingdom than for a hump ("camel") in the thread to go through the eye a needle, it would apply more to rich white men than any others. Combine that with the focus in Scripture against white supremacy and you have your RELEVANT reference regarding how God might view certain larger groups of men who happen to be white.

But for you farkel, the "deeper things of Satan", you can appreciate that God hates white supremacy to a core because it looks down on his works. So just to make sure no one white the least bit of inappropriate judgment got into the kingdom, he choose for the Messiah during the last days the most despicable of men, the lowliest of men as far as white society is concerned. That is, a black, homosexual cross-dresser. God could have chosen anyone...say a nice Mexican monk or even a pious guru. That's something the white world could relate to save someone chosen in the royal line of king Arthur. But the second-coming Messiah is devoid of all physical and thus superficial glory, and in fact, is clothed in disgrace and filth, something those aspiring to be glorious and rich and well-dressed and aculturated will despise with a passion, let alone bow down to.

So, Farkel, you do have a pertinent point. There is more than just a little in Scripture that suggests that God is targeting white supremacists or the idea of whites who consider themselves superior racially than others as excludees from the kingdom. The secret kingdom is, thus, sort of, anti-elitist white.

But...for those whites without the "white factor", which there are many, there is no problem getting into the kingdom, they are just as welcomed as any.

So, unfortunately, it will be a little bit more difficult for those whites who have bought into the white supremacy ideology and culture to get into the kingdom. Or those who love being superior and rich. True many of them want to be part of the kingdom and probably could get with any program, however strange, God provided in the form of the Messiah. But to give up that wealth, that identity connected with being wealthy, and just being an everyday person of equality with all other men, is difficult. So wealth, in the end, is sort of a DISADVANTAGE as far as eternal life goes. Some think wealth for a short while is better than eternal life being poor.

And remember, there is not likely to be anybody truly RICH in the new order. Even if there were money and you happened to accumulate lots of it, basically it's going to be "every man under his own fig tree" kind of place. Where are you going to get the servants to manage that huge estate?

Which boils down to a FUNDAMENTAL TRUTH ABOUT WEALTH. What good is wealth without the help? There's a huge difference being wealthy in an advanced society where you can buy everything from land to people. But that same bank account in the middle of the desert means little. Thus wealth is truly an illusion, an illusion that only works in a world like our modern world, where people can gain wealth and become kings and gods by that wealth, or close to it. All that will be gone. And I think, unfortunately, a lot of the modern DRIVE to succeed.

Even on this webpage people are thinking of how perhaps boring it would be to live FOREVER! So that world is not for them. It's for the "meek". Those who want to live forever just to see another day of God's creation or spend another day with their lover. Welcome to the anti-rich-man society.

On the other hand, those who go to heaven, the 144,000. They will be extremely wealthy. Only they can afford to be wealthy since they are angels and thus don't need servants.

Anyway...just not to let your comments pass. The Rich White Man is not ignored in scripture, in fact, he plays a prominent role; but unfortunate loses out in the end. So be glad you're not that rich, Farkel!!

Canon

• AGuest
    AGuest

(Whispering)

Ummmm, yikes! Think I'll leave this one alone, as I've "heard" nothing on the subject... one way... or another. My spirit does bear witness, however, to the fact that the European bastardization... and utter misuse... of "christianity"... does have its... ummmm... guilts. Indeed.

But, otherwise, this subject is WAY too "deep"... for li'l 'ol me. I'll have to wait on my Lord for this one.

Uh, peace to you, Canon.

A slave of Christ,

SJ (backing out slowly and closing the door softly...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit