New light on shunning?

by Mikejw 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

If my family hadnt spoken to me for years and then suddenly contacted me because they were told it was ok, I would tell them to go f%^K themselves.

Family is over-rated.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

They can change their Shunning Policy all they want. The Damage is down. I have found that I just don't need Watchtower or Jw's anymore. My life is Great!

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

My fingers are big, instead of down it should be done from my last post.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

I wouldn’t put anything past the sneaky fat GB these days.

Sure they can, its called theocratic warfare.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FOOLEDNOMORE:

I feel as you do - that the Damage is done!

While many here have family in who are shunning them, I don’t.. I just had a few ‘friends’ there and as the expression goes: “With friends like that, who needs enemies.”

I think we should all be suspicious of any attempts to bring us back - because I think it’s all about the empty $eats there they desperately want to fill.. They have a big problem of too many Baby Boomers who followed their advice and hit retirement age with no preparation or savings.👎 They also have those passing away and that leaves fewer people to hit up for money!

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

I have been successful by investing. But Watchtower promise a large payout but never delivers. Waste of Time!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

They never pay out or deliver.

Exactly.

You never get what they offer you.

Like all schemes.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

If they did have new light on shunning they could certainly play it so that they get more bums on seats plus more money in the coffers.

They announce that it’s so close to just around the corner final part of final part that Jehovah really wants people to return to him.

They could have a big push to get all those who left to return and tie this in with no more shunning.

An excuse to drop the shunning would be how loving and kind Jehovah is, he wants one last chance for family to contact disfellowshipped ones and tell them Jehovah still loves them.

They could tie it in with 2023 AGM new light about last min repentance and only the really bad people won’t get a resurrection or will be killed at Armageddon.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

it would be good if the shunning was relaxed--i would like to see my youngest son again before its too late.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    it’s looking very likely they will release new light on shunning policy after losing this latest one in Norway.

That is a hell of a leap to be honest. It may be a possibility but to say "very likely" when there is no basis to it doesn't make sense. Why is it "very likely"?

It would be monumental even larger than billions may survive Armageddon 2023 AGM new light.

This is nonsense, you have misread the new light. Billions will still die at Armageddon according to their current doctrines.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit