New light on shunning?

by Mikejw 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Elena - “…Thomas I love your illustrations…”

I agree.

He’ll be receiving a “satisfactory”, and move on to the next point of counsel.

😏

• Ding
    Ding

I agree with LongHairGal.

The Watchtower can reject you, but don't you dare reject them!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

JEHOVAXX:

This was a good video and I do feel sorry for anybody raised in the JW religion.

She’s very correct that JW family are toxic and incapable of normal relationships since they are brainwashed. She is wise to tell DF’d people to keep their expectations low if they are contacted by JW family who have been shunning them for many years.

I always thought it absurd that Witnesses act as if people are like light switches that can be turned On and Off… Maybe it’s part of the absurd teachings that nothing we endure now means anything because the ‘paradise’ is coming, etc.🙄 So, JWs imagine people they have harmed are supposed to forgive them and just forget about it.👎 It’s part of the culture of unaccountability that persists there, in my opinion.

DESIROUS OF CHANGE:

I don’t blame anybody for not wanting to sit in front of judgmental men in a religion. I never accepted their assertion of ‘authority’. They act like they are ‘somebody’.

• Elena
    Elena

Will there be more cheating from now on?

There was always very little cheating going on with JWs compared to everyone else. It did happen but in very low numbers.

these changes now will there be more cheating from now on

• Elena
    Elena

The new light means that if you are DFed then you can sit back and the elders have direction to go to tremendous efforts to get you to agree to be reinstated. The ball is in your court and from now on you call the shots. Not the elders they have to follow direction and if not then you can write to the branch and tell them how the elders are not following direction.

They are directed to contact all DFed ones every six months and offer a BS. I suggest all DFed ones take the elders up on their offer.

You can basically say I will only agree to be reinstated if I get the answers to these questions and then have a list of questions written out and give the elders 1 week to give written answers to all of them.

some examples are

1.Who will be killed at Armageddon? Have you got a better chance if you die before or is it exactly the same chance as Br Jackson claims? So only really bad people will be killed at Armageddon or not resurrected?

2.Do the GB claim to be Gods spokesmen on earth or is this a human run organisation? It’s either one or the other can’t have it both ways? Do they claim to be Gods channel or not?

3.Is the JW doctrine that Jesus was enthroned as king in 1914 using the 77 week prophecy? This is the very foundation of JW doctrine so is it still official doctrine that Jesus was Michael the archangel and he battled with Satan and demons eventually throwing them out of heaven in 1914?

what are some other questions the elders have to provide written answers to before you agree to be reinstated?

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Why does it matter who will be killed at Armageddon? Everyone would die at some point anyway.

the GB claim to be spirit directed, but the organization is run by humans.

jesus was enthroned by the 7 times prophecy. yes, Michael did the Job that Jesus was prophesied to do.

• Elena
    Elena

Rattigan you don’t understand. These are examples that you require elders to give written answers to before you agree to let them reinstate you.

if they ever tell you that it will be announced this week that you are reinstated then tell them no, not until you provide written answers to these questions

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit