Tony "Tightpants" Morris Talks Of Tight Pants AGAIN!!

by pale.emperor 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

We've seen the "bunker video" well now we have the "wanker video" compliments of Tightpants Tomo.

It's a pity Anthony and his six buddies didn't see child abuse as a "disturbing trend" at some point.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I find it hard to believe that there so many men wearing tight pants at Kingdom halls or out in service with their suit jackets on, they really dont make men's suits that way for the most part.

Tight pants for men young or old are not much of fashion now days, maybe in the 1960's or 1970's.

Morris comes off like a closet Gay who's trying to hide his closeted homosexuality.

Lets face it he's old balding fat guy who's probably caught his wife glaring and admiring some young slim attractive guy sometime and his ego got hurt a bit, JWS men are human too ........ barely

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Anthony Morris the turd definitely got issues.

I think those tight pants young Latin Bros real got him going, probably when he's having sex with Max he's thinking/imagining some mano to mano with those tight pants cuties, and then his superego imaginary friend Jehovah make some snipes about how disgusting it makes him feel and he looses his hard on and can't finish the job.. Jehovah in one's sex life can be a royal bitch.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

BTW I'm thinking the guy is definitely sexually frustrated when he projects disgust on his imaginary Jehovah over viewing tightly clad males and females, this clearly is a Freudian slip of some sort. I'm thinking this imaginary Jehovah guy is a pressure valve on this guys instincts that are about to blow!

The forbidden pleasure Tony feels with a tight pants display must make him so detached from his true self(denial) that puts him further and further in Faithful & Discreet la la land so much so that he feels he's on a mission from God to warn the wicked offenders of Jehovah's disgust.. He is definitely off his rocker over these tight pants. I'm thinking other Governing Body members have talked to him before of about his egocentric ideas., because he is totally off the walls.

I'm sure a lot of these talks about tight pants given by Tony have the entire Governing Body backing if not? Why can't they shut this guy up? Maybe most agree with him or tolerate him?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The JWS elders are mostly stern conservatives when it comes to clothing for both woman and men, if it isn't dress lengths for woman or too much make up or certain dresses baring shoulders etc.

Long hair over the ears for men was and still is forbidden as well beards.

I got counseled for having half an inch over my ears back in the 1970's, told no more service or talks until I got my hair cut.

When I was a teen bell bottoms or flairs were the fashion as well tight low rise hipster pants, high platform shoes etc.

The WTS. wants its public sales representatives to look a certain way, like old school business people in a formed active company.

Righteous honest and sincere.

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

His fixation on tight clothes is one symptom of this creep’s mental illness. How many years has he been harping on this?

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Seeing a nice young lady in tight yoga pants is, i think, damn fine. I wouldn't dream of trying to ban them. Somehow Tony wants to?

Seeing a young man in tight suit pants does nothing for me. I tend not to notice because im not into boys. Somehow Tony notices all the time?

Speaks volumes doesn't it?

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

The fashions and fads of the young are always denigrated by the older generation. The WT in particular has been jumping on this particular bandwagon since the 60's. Back then it was all about how tight or short ladies skirts should be and whether dancing the twist would turn a fella into a drooling sex maniac.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

And when I was at bethel during the mid to late 1990's, we were repeatedly counselled on "baggy clothing being inappropriate for Christians"!

If our suits were deemed to be too loose, or not fitting, the Bethel elders would make it a point of concern!

Seriously, how times turn....

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Spanky McTightypants is back, baby!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit