Tony "Tightpants" Morris Talks Of Tight Pants AGAIN!!

by pale.emperor 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freddo
    freddo

Elder 1: "I've so much time on my hands - no one in the hall needs encouragement; no one needs any practical help; no one is sick; no one has been waiting for Armageddon for decades; no widows or orphans that need a kind word. I know - I'll have a moan about the only young male that isn't on "the spectrum" or on meds. Yes! His suit is TOO TIGHT!"

Elder 2: "This is so true Elder 1. Why don't we saw off the branch we're sitting on, discourage the only possible future Min. Serv. prospect that the Cong. has got and show ourselves to be the self righteous jerks that we are."

"Oh Jack! Jack! Come into the back room for some encouragement!"

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, Morpheus, for confirmation. I was unable to replay the video. Just as well. I have enough indigestion as it is.

Good point about the higher ups making sweeping allegations that, in actuality, have little or no basis in fact.

steve2:

Excellent commentary! I couldn't figure out the clothes hanging on the wall. Why, if I were still a proofreader at the Big House, I'd query that entry.

You nailed it. You need to apply for a freelance writing job for WT publications that permits you to truthfully state what JWs are really thinking but afraid to say out loud.

CHEERS!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

If this isn't an example of behaviour like the Pharasees displayed, then I don't know what is!

"They bind up heavy loads on the shoulders of men"

"They disregard the law by means of their traditions"

"They make the word of God invalid"

etc...

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Just a thought... in that picture where the young brother has taken of his pants and hung it up on the wall behind him. Does this mean he's sitting there with no pants on studying the bible?

Young men sitting there with no pants on studying the bible... is that the sort of thing you like to think about Tony?

• compound complex
    compound complex

No, pale.emperor.

He's wearing khakis to match his blue plaid shirt. It would be unseemly to photograph him not fully clad. JWs would not even give off a hint of untoward unseemliness.

A prude who knows

• jp1692
    jp1692

"And this good news of the loose-fitting pants will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." - ToMo 24:14 rNWT

"Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting multi-colored socks that cause desolation, as spoken about by Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place (let the reader use discernment), then let those in Ju·deʹa begin fleeing to the mountains." - ToMo 24:15-16 rNWT

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Could it be that Tony is the most conceited little prick the cult has had since Rutherford?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

So he clearly aware of what sites such as this are saying about the borg. Good. I hope he does a world tour, telling the rank and file, noooo, we are not a cult.

Me thinks he doth protest too much!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

And sadly, my very in Elder father doesn't believe this ever happened.

Australia has not had the "privilege" of ToMo3's rants, and until they hear it themselves here, they remain blissfully ignorant of the wackiness of the Society...In fact they deny something so wacky could ever have been said by a GB member. (and of course, the will not watch any videos from the internet)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

When I see a shapely woman wearing yoga pants in public I get a woody !

When I see man wearing tight pants in public I also get a woody !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit