Tony "Tightpants" Morris Talks Of Tight Pants AGAIN!!

by pale.emperor 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Again with the pants... Tony, if you can't stop looking at young men in tight pants don't take it out on the rest of us

https://www.facebook.com/john.cedars.5/posts/868329653345317

• sparky1
    sparky1

Anthony Morris III is one human being I just will not respect. Witness or not, he is full of SH!T right up to his eyeballs. Haughty, arrogant, self righteous, self satisfied, judgmental, bigoted, opinionated and DOGMATIC are all adjectives that are not strong enough to describe the image he projects. His poor wife and children probably can't wait for him to be taken to his heavenly reward.

• jp1692
    jp1692

ToMo seems to have lost a step.

What kind of God worries about the kind of pants you wear?

What a completely fucked-up religion.

Glad I’m outta this cult!

• Listener
    Listener

He's a creep.

He says other people would make the point that he wouldn't look good in a tight suit anyway. It seems to me that he thinks young men do look good in tight suits.

His legacy will be that he is the GB member known as having an obsession with young men in tight pants.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

And the closing remark of the clip, that he would never disrespect the desert god by wearing tight pants... really? Drama much? Insane. He is genuinly obsessed with pants. Thats what happens when people wield absolute power. Their personal vendettas are magnified and made paramount.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

What is today's most pressing issue for the WTBTS?

TIGHT PANTS

• Brian J
    Brian J

Tomorrow is TPT: Tight Pants Tuesday!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

And to think that some people actually gets convinced that their "Jehovah" who has quite a few things to deal with in the universe (according to them), takes the time to get into people's choice of pants. That Jehovah sounds more like a person with some kind of psychiatric, co-morbid condition than a loving god.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Welcome to Europe, AMIII, I would say.

G.

• compound complex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit