Tony "Tightpants" Morris Talks Of Tight Pants AGAIN!!

by pale.emperor 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Someone on reddit, who was present at the talk given by Tight Pants Tony the Turd, gave a summary. Here is a link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/7q9tb1/details_of_tight_pants_tonys_talk_on_his_visit_to/

It sounds like he spent a lot of time talking about his tight pants obsession. But he also reportedly said another little gem:

He then even mentioned us apostates for a minute! He said he hates when apostates refer to the borg as a cult. Why? According to him, no one here was forcibly dragged into the hall and tied to chains to listen. 'Thats a cult' in his words.

So he clearly aware of what sites such as this are saying about the borg. Good. I hope he does a world tour, telling the rank and file, noooo, we are not a cult.

• Listener
    Listener

There's something very strange about his obsession. In this video he seems to suggest that other people think he's only saying it because he doesn't have the figure to wear a skinny suit himself. In other words, he is acknowledging that this type of suit looks good on some men. He stated, "Some say you wouldn't look good in one anyway, that's why you don't want one", Tony responds "that's alright Buddy, I would never disrespect my heavenly father". Since he uses the term 'buddy' suggests this conversation is with men.

Either he's being hypocritical or there's only one other possibility that I can see. It's only other men that he thinks, find this attractive.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    According to him, no one here was forcibly dragged into the hall and tied to chains to listen. 'Thats a cult' in his words.

Oh dear. No one is forcibly dragged in to any cult. They are deceived by the cult leaders, lured in, to get them to join. No one does that better than Watchtower.

• millie210
    millie210

Doesnt this man know that he believes that God created man naked?

So why is it disrespecting that same God to wear form fitting pants?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

C'mon Tone get some new material.

• steve2
    steve2

Based on his slyly “reasoned” talk, it’s okay to be a “ big guy” like Tony admits he is - but not okay to be slim and wear well-fitted pants. So, how about a talk brother Tony about the many over-sized JWs who are clearly suffering from self-induced weight issues? Not a word. It’s all directed at younger JWs who have the physiques to dress well.

Oh, we also nod our head in agreement with Tony: More and more JWs are dressing in slim-fitting clothes. Yes, bro Tony: They’re finding the courage and sense of self to ignore you - you the big guy with the evident big appetite for food. Hypocrite.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Tight pants tony thinks Jehovah is offended by men wearing tight pants ?

How come Jehovah never complained about men wearing dresses including his son/ Jesus ?

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

Older guys (like me!) do perceive the current fad for extra tight men's clothes as effeminate and part of the blurring of gender that is so much in vogue today. However, it's nobody's business except that of the wearer, and as for disrespecting Jehovah, well, Tony's talking out of his bottom.

• alanv
    alanv

I hadnt realized till recently how many guys are wearing the tighter style trousers now. But to say they wear them to show off their private parts is totally ridiculous.

• Done
    Done

Watching that i get the feeling he has a guilty conscious. "Id never disrespect...." just screams " i wouldnt wear tight pants but i did something else, very very bad" i just get the overwhelming feeling his a super creeper perv.

Just my thoughts - may be worth excatly what it cost you..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit