Tony "Tightpants" Morris Talks Of Tight Pants AGAIN!!

by pale.emperor 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

Tony has to fight off his homo tendencies. Tight pants are just too arousing for him.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

R&R, let me correct that last Tomo joke for you:

“A guy was in a bar looking at another GUY across the room wearing tight pants......”

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Everything old is new again." Slim cut trousers for men follow a cyclical fashion pattern. I personally don't like them but would never have the audacity to tell someone else that they could not wear them.................especially invoking the distaste of some invisible Deity that I claim to represent. Rather than project his personal issues onto members of the congregation,Tony might do better to follow the Biblical advice of JOB: "I have made a covenant with my eyes not to look lustfully at a young woman (or in Tony's case, a young man)" JOB 31:1 NIV

• compound complex
    compound complex

If I heard correctly, he is merely the messenger. He received reports of the sartorial misbehavior from disturbed brothers and sisters.

I'll listen again.

• undercover
    undercover

That WT graphic of two elders talking to the young guy in a hipsteresque suit (stylish for his age and size, not so much for us old guys), what publication/magazine was that from? It looks legit like a WT graphic, but at the same time, it's hard to comprehend that they went to such trouble to harp on such an innocuous situation.. I mean, he's wearing a goddamn suit for Christ's sake!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Coco, indeed that was what he said, that brothers are reporting a disturbing trend etce etc... but thats nonsense. I saw co’s use that phrase all the time when speaking to the congregation and it was virtually never true. The BOE never had said a word in referance to what the co would then go to address but it sounded better for him, as an outsider, to cite the local authorties as the source of the report instead if merely his observation from two seconds of looking around. Also, from personal experience, i can tell you bethel honchos dont spend a lick of time with local jw’s. They are greeted and handled by local honchos (co’s now, used to be do’s). Theres no interaction with even local elders to get those sorts of reports. This is all tight pants tony personal vendetta.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

undercover
    That WT graphic of two elders talking to the young guy in a hipsteresque suit (stylish for his age and size, not so much for us old guys), what publication/magazine was that from?

The Watchtower—Study Edition | June 2016

12 Holy spirit is able to mold us in a number of ways. For instance, it can help us to develop a Christlike personality, which is characterized by the fruitage of God’s spirit. (Gal. 5:22, 23) An aspect of that fruitage is love. We love God and want to obey him and be molded by him, recognizing that his commandments are not burdensome. Holy spirit can also give us the strength to resist the molding influence of the world and its bad spirit. (Eph. 2:2) The apostle Paul, who as a young man was deeply influenced by the proud spirit of Jewish religious leaders, could later write: “For all things I have the strength through the one who gives me power.” (Phil. 4:13) So let us, like Paul, keep on asking for holy spirit. Jehovah will not ignore the sincere petitions of the meek.—Ps. 10:17.

Two Christian elders prepare and then share scriptural points with a brother, who later does personal study

Jehovah uses Christian elders to mold us, but we must do our part (See paragraphs 12, 13)

• TheMark
    TheMark

Maybe Tony doesn't have the balls to wear tight pants

• pixel
    pixel

Did he say anything about socks? He hates colorful socks too.

• steve2
    steve2

"We elders have so much time on our hands that we can meet in private to talk about this Brother's tight fitting suit

jacket and pants. And then we can take even more time to meet with this brother to admonish him about his tight fitting clothes.

Then we can ask him to go home, take off his tight fitting clothers and hang them up on the wall as a grim reminder

and tell him to then sit down at a study desk and take down notes on tight fitting clothes."

from our publications.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit