Tony "Tightpants" Morris Talks Of Tight Pants AGAIN!!

by pale.emperor 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tiki
    tiki

He's a nut. Self righteous whacko.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff
    Has anyone done an FOIA request for Tony's service records?
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

He gave this same talk years ago. I guess the rank and file are not listening. This guy has become a joke.

Looks like he has a nice tan. I guess the JW rock star life style is pretty nice. Looks like he is eating well too. If you think the congregation kisses the CO's a** what do they do with these 7?

• Half banana
    Half banana

These overfed and undereducated men are not spiritual leaders they are substitute parents for 8 million sheepy type people. The more absurd they are in their demands, the quicker their “children” will grow up and leave home forever.

So keep at it Tony!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Muslim men cant stop looking at women and getting aroused so they force them to wear burkahs.

Tony cant stop looking at boys pants so he bans tight pants.

I bet his computer search history would be interesting to see.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

TOMO always sounds drunk to me. He certainly is a vile individual and full of his own importance. Honestly, as if 'tight pants(tm)' is even a thing.

What a mentally deficient fool.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Scratchme said:

And to think that some people actually gets convinced that their "Jehovah" who has quite a few things to deal with in the universe (according to them), takes the time to get into people's choice of pants

the way you phrased that really hits a chord for me. Whether you meant this way or not it highlights just how the cult and religion in general works all to often. Theres no biblical basis for his rediculious remarks about pants... its entirely HIS view and therefore becomes his deserts gods view. That is to say, he assumes his god agrees with him because thats how he (tight pants tony) feels. Its litterally “his jehovahs” view, not necessarily the god of the bibles view (not that he is relevant either). Its just the phrasing that hits home for me, “his jehovah”. His version of jehovah.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Bethel family : Please join us on January 31,2017 at 8:00 p.m. at our beautiful Warwick Studios where Governing Member Anthony Morris will try out some comedy material before he departs on a comedy tour of the U.S.
    Some of these following jokes will have you in literal stitches :

They got a lot of kids now whose uniforms are so tight, especially the pants, that they cannot bend over to pick up ground balls.

This guy has been sitting in a bar all night, staring at a girl
    wearing the tightest pants he's ever seen.
    Finally his curiosity gets the best of him, so he walks over and
    asks: "How do you get into those pants?".
    The young woman looks him over and replies: "Well, you could start by buying me a drink...".

• steve2
    steve2

RULES & REGULATIONS 👏👏

• carla
    carla

Me thinks he dost protest too much!

He certainly seems to be fascinated and obsessed by young men in tight fitting clothing. He wouldn't be the first gb member in the closet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit