New ANTI-GAY video for Kids on jw.org

by ttdtt 234 Replies latest jw experiences

• steve2
    steve2

I'd like to see a focus in this great thread on what Sophie's Mom actually says to Sophie - not what this Mom is alleged to have said.

This JW Mom advised Sophie to talk to the girl with two Moms about the hope of paradise and playing with animals.

This JW Mom did NOT advise Sophie to talk to the girl about her two Moms - especially about Jehovah's  view of their marriage.

Yet at least three posters have stated that Sophie will go back to school and make judgmental comments about the other girl's Moms.

Sure we can speculate beyond this scenario to all kinds of judgemental things Sophie is being taught and that she MIGHT say to the other girl. But that is very different from what her Mom told her she could say. 

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

This JW Mom advised Sophie to talk to the girl with two Moms about the hope of paradise and playing with animals.

This JW Mom did NOT advise Sophie to talk to the girl about her two Moms - especially about Jehovah's view of their marriage.

Maybe Sophia isn't like my niece. If you said anything in front of her, be prepared for everyone to hear all about it. She had no filter as a child, even now in her twenties we have to be prepared to shush her up and change the subject. Even if you swore her to secrecy, "oops, I forgot the party was supposed to be a surprise." I could easily have seen her in this case go back to school and tell Karrie all about the paradise, the animals, and the resurrection... and then continue the conversation with how she couldn't live there because she has two mommies who are trying to sneak bombs onto airplanes.

Makes me wonder how the conversation between Caleb and his friend that gave him the Sparlock toy was supposed to have gone down. "I threw it away because I didn't want to make Satan happy."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sophia`s Mom:..What would happen if someone tried to bring something on an airplane that wasn`t allowed?

Sophia:...They couldnt go on the trip..

Sophia`s Mom:...Right..It`s the same with Jehovah..

Translation..

.....................If Your Gay..

..Your not Flying on Jehovah Airlines......................As an Added Bonus..

.........Into The WBT$ "New System"............................You`ll Be Executed...

.Image result for airline.Image result for dead body chalk outline

That`s not a Healthy or Sane Message..

Especially in a Children`s Cartoon Video..

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Whatever guys and gals. Its not new light, it's bad press. I don't know where some of you think bigotry comes from but this is all i have to say. I won't excuse watchtower as easily. Sorry
  • compound complex
    compound complex

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy_Brown

Does anyone here recall the Murphy Brown and Dan Quayle "controversy" over family values?

CC

• just fine
    just fine

I think the video is nuts but I am loving the bad press. Let's see how they spin this. The funny thing is I talked to my still in parents about gay marriage a while back and they were so proud of the witnesses because they don't make public statements to get involved in the LGBT issues. Lol - they're in the middle of it now!

Its nice when their own propaganda gets them.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Steve2: just...ughhhhhh
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Well said billy!

Well said indeed....

We know that children do not understand the art of tact as an adult does. Their thinking is black and white.

If mum says that Jehovah doesn't approve of the two mummies, then she will treat the little girl at school like the evil worldly person she is....

• betterdaze
    betterdaze
    Hey, Sophia’s mommy was drawing too. Anyone notice?

Logos for “Orange Yarn Productions”.

Orange, as in Orange County, NY. Location of Warwick HQ.

Yarn, as in “a long or rambling story, especially one that is implausible.”

An inside joke?
  • Lieu
    Lieu

Judgmental much?

James 4:12 NET

But there is only one who is lawgiver and judge-the one who is able to save and destroy. On the other hand, who are you to judge your neighbor?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit