Need advice

by Drwho 89 Replies latest social relationships

• Crabby
    Crabby

You do know that her kids do not love you, and that if she does leave for you that her own children will never speak

to her again which means she has to be able to let her kids die in effect.

Go to the bake sale. https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&biw=1280&bih=649&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=single+catholic+women+over+40&oq=single+catholic+women+over+40&gs_l=img.3...24567.28034.0.28625.8.8.0.0.0.0.152.840.0j6.6.0....0...1c.1.64.img..2.1.151...0i30.YNuL-aQRgKw

Or join a dating site, seriously you can even specify that no JW should apply

• Landy
    Landy

Jesus wept Crabby, you have taken your username to heart haven't you!

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I haven't read all of the comments yet but the first thing that comes to mind is given her history with cheating on her previous husband and messing around with you despite her strict JW beliefs, is whether this woman is someone you'd want to get serious with.

One moment she's messing around with you and the next moment she's trying to get you involved in a cult/religion that condemns such behavior and has punished her for it in the past.

Unless you're ready for a rocky and unstable relationship, I think you'd be best to step away from this until she has her head straightened out and figures out why she was unable to stick to her vow to her husband and to God. Depending on how long she's been a JW, this won't be accomplished overnight.

Getting mixed up with someone so unstable could break your heart and ruin your financial future.

• raven
    raven

Since you two have been intimate.. ( Doesn't matter if you heavily petted half naked, still considered sin in JW land) If she is pulled back in and "comes to her senses" she may go to the elders and confess, if she is repentant then she will cut off contact with you.. - Not saying this will happen but it's a possibility.

If you really do have a strong connection with this woman I would continue talking, bring out points that make her think about this religion. Since she has been in for a good amount of time it may be difficult to show her the real truth the borg. I say keep chatting, see where it goes, but keep guarded for it's difficult to keep a relationship with someone who's on two sides of the fence.

• Crabby
    Crabby

Raven, even if this man does keep chatting with the woman, and she does wake up and decide to leave Satan for him, her children are still there, and they will cut off contact with their own mother. So the man has to sway 3 people in order to really have a shot at a new life for these people. Since he is not talking to the kids the likelihood of any change here is actually very remote. JW should not be termed a religion, but the retarded USA allows witches and Satan worshippers as though this was the purpose of the Bill of Rights.

At any rate, mathematically viewed this guy has only one chance at this woman, and that includes Satan worshipping.

• Drwho
    Drwho

Pet Zahut, She never cheated on her hubby , it was the other way round.

She tried to get me into the cult , but I couldnt help laughing when I saw wome of the literature , guess Im too logical .

She is , like most JWs a very nice person and would nver ask me for any financial support, she is fact quite well of . I love hearing advice but scaremongering is something akin to what the WT does , so why bother ?

Crabby Ive known her over a year . And you really dont like anyone do you lol : )

Raven, yes that my intention , just play it by ear . But am slowly getting pissed off with it all . I see lots of improvement , I see more and more of the real her . Its weird sometimes we will be walking and talking and she will stop , look at me and say " I m not going to leave the JW ", she will repeat this once or twice . Weird , I dont mind telling you , that freaks me out .

• raven
    raven

CRABBY-

You have a point.. Honestly though I would be too exhausted to even deal with getting not 1, but 3 members out.. Unless she's already awake and is willing to accept her children shunning her if she becomes disfellowshipped for seeing this man.

• raven
    raven

DRWHO-

Your comment resonates with what I said to Crabby- It's going to be a very long and irritating process, you seem to be aware of this religion and what it does to people, complete mind control. The woman you're seeing could be coming to her senses but she is on the edge of in the org, and out of the org. Now, if you seriously see real potential here keep talking with her, if you're patient (unlike me) bring out points to ask her how she feels about certain teachings, acts ( ARC, unreported sex abuse against children never reported to authorities by JW's ) there are so many more things you could delve into.. Just really tread lightly, being in a relationship with a JW is very very risky, especially if she is keeping it secret.. Its honestly all up to YOU though what you see here.. She needs to make a choice, life with you, or life with the organization ( I mean cult )

• Crabby
    Crabby

Dr.Who, I do not like Jehoofas witnesses as they are Satan worshippers, who destroy families for fun. You didn't mention how you are going to get this woman's children to leave the cult, so that she does not have to give up her flesh and blood family, nor do you have a reason why she would give up her children for you. I am just telling you like it is, and with a Satanic cult in the mix, how good of a story can there be. Find a real woman, this one and her two children are vampires, they will suck the life out of you if you let them......................

Again 99.9 or more percent of available women are not devil worshipers, so find one and move on with your life, unless you are already brainwashed.

• Drwho
    Drwho

´Little update .. The daughter has left the Org , two weeks ago . She has a non jw boyfriend . My ex ( or still gf ) is thinking about a lot of things . Has got rid of her " no blood " card and promises not to shun her daughter if she disassociates .

She has admitted to her concerns about the child abuse facts . But its a long way to go . : )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit