Need advice

by Drwho 89 Replies latest social relationships

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

She's into the cult of Jehovah's Witnesses. You're into the cult of her. You both need help.

• Crabby
    Crabby

Tell her to accept that Jesus is the Son of God who came to the Earth to cure the sick and feed the poor and that he was risen on the third day in the flesh...........See if she believes any of this, or will she maintain that Jesus was not the son of God, but Michael, the brother of Lucifer.....

Tell her she can come to Church with you, or play with herself in her underwear some more.

God forgives, he does not kill children, only Satan does that in a gods name.

Run

• Drwho
    Drwho

Crabby, calm down LOL , I'm not joining the JWs , I'm trying to rescue someone.

• Crabby
    Crabby

Excellent, tell her the entire truth, including showing her this. Then tell her to accept the real Jesus or you have to leave, remember you are dealing with devil worshippers who steal souls. That said I do not believe that you are trying to save her, I believe that you want her and the Devil is using her as bait, do you think that you are the first that they have encountered in your position? You are nothing new, and she is just the means to your money. When you sit down in the Devils house with other lost souls they know that you are corruptible.

Same result in the end.

Run for your life, because the Devil does not bargain, though he or she will say whatever it takes to destroy your life.

• Drwho
    Drwho

The difference being, they maybe devil worshipers , or at least antichrist worshipers , but , they dont know it , They have been conned into this thinking they are worshiping the real God .

I never run ; ) Am just careful and clever

• Crabby
    Crabby

I have bad news for you, Jesus couldn't save the World, and neither are you. There are 4 billion other women on the planet, and 99.9 percent of them are not Devil worshipers. So are you going to spend the rest of your life trying to save an already brain dead woman? Do you understand that she prays for you to die? for your family to die? for the mother that lives next door to you to die, with her child in her arms.

Seriously, if you are a Catholic, and I believe that you still are, talk to a priest, and think about going to his bake sale, or flea market. You might be surprised and find a real knockout, who will help you hang the Christmas decorations, and sing carols.........................

She is dead, sure Jesus could bring her back, but you are not Jesus. And the lady at the bake sale is waiting, perhaps for you

• Drwho
    Drwho

Yes , but yo see , she may pray for us all to die ( Armageddon ) but its the mind control of the WT , its not her own self doing this, ( they ) believe they are doing the right thing , What the JWs do is not their own evilness , they are conned into thinking it is the right thing by the WT , everyone knows this .

Its not a case of " bringing her back " as in from the dead, its a case of breaking through the indoctrination . Its not a supernatural or spiritual phenomena , its a psychological phenomena ., nothing to be scared of, not demons devils etc , just good old mind control : )

• Crabby
    Crabby

All true but she is not coming back, not what you want, nor is it right, but it's true, like a cancer diagnosis. Let me explain it this way, if a 40 year old woman is kidnapped and a week later she sees a swat team outside the home where she is held captive, when they break down the door she runs to one of the mask men, who quickly carries her out. Now if the woman was held for 40 years or from birth into this same situation and the law comes in, she will beat up or stab the same officer because the captive home is all she knows. Your woman's situation is far worse because she held herself captive and she is not held back. She has the power to leave and be with you, it's sad but she chooses not to do this, so your only choice is to become a Devil worshipper. Again not what you want to hear, but you are not going to save the World as much as you want to save at least one person.

Move on, or do you really want a lost person who was dumb enough to fall into Devil worship? She chose her situation, even if she is brainwashed. Can you see the 99.9 percent of normal women? or are you the brainwashed one and they have drugged you into seeing only her?

Do you remember feeling tired and dizzy when they showed you a photograph of paradise Earth? and invited you in?

Think, then run................

• Drwho
    Drwho

When I saw their picture of " paradise " I did not feel dizzy or tired , I just thought " oh my god , this is like something to show a 8 year old kid " and this was my first encounter with JW literature and my relationship with this organization ended after 3 meetings and 2 bible studies , which I did purely out of research purposes , to understand and see first hand how they operate , I could nt keep a straight face to tell you the truth , it was so childish and directed at kids , I am 48 .

Your example of the Swat team is very good , and to approach a JW indoctrined for 41 years with the SWAT approach does indeed make them turn to the cult for comfort . Now in your example, the police should have sent a loving trained negotiator to ease her away from her kidnapper . Apply this same approach to my ex i.e. show her love and that there is a life outside the WT , a life of freedom and love then she will start to think . If do the SWAT approach , going in heavy handed then she will defend herself as trained per mind controlled indoctrination.}

So , your next remark that " she was dumb enough to choose this " Well ,actually no , she was bought in as a small child, her parents were the dumb ones, she never choose this, or were they dumb ? They were new to this country and had little friends back in 1974. A JW recruiting campaign very near to the 1975 Armageddon did a good sells job on them , they spoke their language and offered them a congregation of their nationality , coupled with the bullshit of the near approaching Armageddon was a perfect recipe to fall into their trap , People who submit to cults are rarely " dumb " or "choose " to become involved ..

I will not become a " Devil worshiper " , Ive made the clear , and I am not trying to save the world ,just 3 people . Although I would like nothing more than saving the whole world : )

Tell me about yourself , where you ever a JW ?

Thanks Simon

• Crabby
    Crabby

The picture of paradise is not directed at kids as much as adults with the mental age or ability to reason as a child would be expected to have, so they work on everyone with a mental age of 3 to as you said 8. I was not exactly saying that you should carry her away with the swat example, it was an example of how brainwashing and self defense mechanisms work in the human mind. You could not carry her off, but you could leave her alone and force her to choose, the sad fact and I think that you might be blinded by love to this, is that she might NEVER CHOOSE YOU. I think she already wants you, but will not accept you if you choose to die in the fires of hell when their is no reason except for your complete ignorance, (I do not think that you are ignorant, she does because you reject jehoofa).

True her parents were dumb, I have dumb parents in my neighborhood and they had dumb JW kids, genetics does that, brainwashing aside.

Hell no I was never a Satanist, I am also somewhat of an estranged Catholic, and I have to admit oddly enough that exposure to the real living cult of Satan on Earth might get me to kiss the Popes ring, after begging forgiveness for my sins, I hear that Catholics allow this while Jehoofa does not.

One thing I would like to ask you is when did this begin or when did you meet this woman, then also ask yourself how long you are going to let it continue, a day. a week, a month, a year, a decade, or longer. Because the lady at the bake sale is waiting, and you won't have to deprogram her.

One more thing is that I have been watching videos of former JW's, as I want to know what they feel and believed that these should by logic be the intelligent ones. Sadly though they are not, in fact in my opinion they still do not know what is important, even though they have made a smart choice, so if this woman has problems, and we all do, don't assume that she will be a new person after the cult, some people might even belong there, just like some people belong in a padded cell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit