Evolution is a Fact #31 - Ten Questions for Creationists

by cofty 95 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

I don't make dogmatic assertions. I explain the evidence and never fail to thoroughly answer all reasonable questions and objections.

You on the other hand ....

By your own admission you have never read a single science book in your entire life. Your never-ending posts on the subject betray a woeful depth of ignorance and a total lack of genuine curiosity.

• hooberus
    hooberus

Cofty wrote:

• By your own admission you have never read a single science book in your entire life. Your never-ending posts on the subject betray a woeful depth of ignorance and a total lack of genuine curiosity.

Once again another condescending (and false) comment about someone that questions your claims.

• atomant
    atomant

Where did all the water come from ? Scientists still haven't got a clue just bogus made up theorys.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

If you're up for a laugh, check out this entire website by creationists "debunking" evolution, natural selection and even the fossil and DNA record... it's hilarious.

https://answersingenesis.org/natural-selection/

• cofty
    cofty
    Where did all the water come from ? Scientists still haven't got a clue - Automaton

No — you don't have a clue. That is the result of wilful ignorance of actual science.

If you are genuinely interested in the answer (of course we both know you aren't) read Oxygen: The molecule that made the world by Nick Lane.

The answer may surprise you - it did me.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Where did all the water come from ? Scientists still haven't got a clue just bogus made up theorys.

I cant help laughing out loud here. Was this a serious question? In order for a "theory" to be published and acknowledged it has to go through very rigorous scrutiny by other scientists who are there to actually look for flaws in the theory, rip it apart and discredit it - if it withstands all that then it's published and accepted as a legitimate theory (or model).

You know the idea that the earth goes around the sun? That's a theory.

The water cycle? That's a theory.

Gravity? That's a theory.

If anything, it's science that's debunking other scientists and previous knowledge.

Evolution is a fact, just like gravity, astrophysics and the water cycle is a fact - how it happened is where we have the theories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit