Now we have a Mary Trump book coming out ...

by RubaDub 66 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Bedpan Biden lolllll

• Simon
    Simon

The best take I saw on Biden that was short but really made you think about and question his mental state, was "would you trust him to walk your dog".

You just know he'd come back with a blank expression, say "what dog?" and call you a dog-faced pony soldier.

Every family has a Mary Trump, has a grudge and willing to sell people out. Like every other "this will finish him" book about Trump, it won't.

Wanting to block something from release doesn't make it valid. Would you want a book of lies published about you?

I'm amazed how religious Trump has made people. The TDS types really do keep praying and believing!

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

LHG,

Like it or not, what is also at stake here is leadership of the Western World. That makes it inevitable that this subject will draw comment from beyond the borders of the USA. As you have noted, not all this commentary is necessarily informed.

HOWEVER:

Yes, it’s sad that these two people are supposedly the ‘best’ America has to offer.

That fact, at least, is fairly obvious to most onlookers!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Like it or not, what is also at stake here is leadership of the Western World.

Rivergang ...

Like it or not, and I'm not even sure myself, but Biden's presidency will most likely be leadership by committee.

We currently have a narcissist loose cannon and the other option is to have the President's cabinet and advisors to run the country, or for that matter, as you say, the Western World.

In a country of 330,000,000 people, this is the best combo we can find?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Biden's presidency will most likely be leadership by committee.

Biden's presidency would most likely be leadership by his VP candidate.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Biden's presidency would most likely be leadership by his VP candidate.

DesiousrOfChange ...

I agree. He had better pick a good VP candidate.

I think Biden has already put a hit squad out to Michelle and Colin Powell to make them say yes to a VP offer.

Otherwise, we read on the news that they had written suicide notes and each was found with 3 shots in the back of their heads.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    we read on the news that they had written suicide notes and each was found with 3 shots in the back of their heads. ~ Rub

OH OH! That could mean Hillary is still planning to jump in at the final hour!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit