Now we have a Mary Trump book coming out ...

by RubaDub 66 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I have to admit, this President can stir up shit.

Other than some people who failed 10th grade or have a Confederate Flag on the back of their pickup trucks, who actually likes him?

• sir82
    sir82

Based on excerpts from book:

Donald John Trump = Charles Foster Kane.

Discuss.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The wheels seem to be well and truly coming off the Trump wagon. It’s a if America has suddenly decided Trump is a clown and a fraud. The rest of the world is like, what took you so long?

However I don’t underestimate the ability of the Democrats to blow it somehow.

I just hope it isn’t a close election, or in dispute. That could be trouble.

• LV101
    LV101

No one cares about niece's book and she's tired of working - needs slush fund and it's all about the money.

Obama flew the country in wagon with no wheels - other than a golf cart and Air Force One - many wheels needed to get plus size clothes off run way. Left office -- perhaps entered office as one of 3 richest oil men on planet earth if info accurate on Granny Obama connected with Barry's adopted father in Indonesia liquid gold (oil).

Would be trouble if close race - no worries the mob Dems will have plenty of horror up their sleeves. Marxism strong and alive in USA.

• matt
    matt

p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }

“Other than some people who failed 10th grade or have a Confederate Flag on the back of their pickup trucks, who actually likes him?”

this thread should be titled: “here is one more bit of irrelevancy to distract you from what is actually happening under your nose.”

what is happening under your nose, and how is it done?

A fascist government is being rolled out, worldwide. The mechanism is the threat of a virus (non-existent). The symbol of it all is the mask and other details associated with that. Wearing of the mask makes you an initiate into the ritual, and demonstrates your obedience. You can revel in your new position of compliance and favor, and snitch on the few disobedient ones. Be proud of your support for the health of all your fellow humans.

Racism is resurrected as a hotbutton issue via a faked or staged George Floyd ‘murder’, and the flames are fanned incessantly by a completely orchestrated media propaganda blitz, integrated seamlessly into the already five month old covid 19 propaganda blitz. Add to that the completely meaningless issues surrounding political nonsense...trump or not, biden or not, flynn or not...these theater puppets are not the key to whether or not your freedoms will be entirely removed, as symbolized by the removal of your human right to breathe oxygen. Whoever is powerful enough to run this event is using the medical/pharmaceutical empire as their vehicle, and humanity is being flattened on the road.

Stay distracted. Read a Mary Trump book, or Obama’s memoirs (if he has any), and put a black lives matters sign in your yard, or, better, read a slightly disturbing (but obviously false) report on how the pcr test is fraudulent, or how covid 19 death numbers were inflated by various means, or well, no, the nightly news or the new york times can help you put any temporary fears that you may have been misled to rest. We’re in this together, as long as we stay apart. As long as we follow the script. Stay safe, at home. See or hear something disturbing?? The fact-checkers are there to help.

1984 is not reality, but merely a cautionary tale. We’re safe.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Matt ...

Have you been to Roswell New Mexico?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Good lord people. The book is titled: “Too Much and Never Enough” with a subtitle of “How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man”.

The most dangerous man? Riiiight.

You do realize a clearly TDS title is meant to market to the population stricken with TDS. Likely very little truth or substance there.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Obama flew the country in wagon with no wheels - other than a golf cart and Air Force One - many wheels needed to get plus size clothes off run way. Left office -- perhaps entered office as one of 3 richest oil men on planet ... Granny Obama connected with Barry's adopted father in Indonesia liquid gold (oil).

LV101 ...

I have to give you credit. People say I can be satirical and sarcastic but your putting those few ridiculous and convoluted sentences together in an apparently coherent form was truly a work of art.

• matt
    matt

rub...

no, but i do know a little about the pcr test.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

no, but i do know a little about the pcr test

@matt ...

That is important.

Also, it would be interesting to continue this conversation in person after this COVID-19 thing is over and they allow visitors at your institution.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit